User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:26   #1
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Poll: 'That' picture [of a 'certain' sister]

Alright im bored. Im just wondering who still has 'that' pic of theamion's 'sis'.

Last edited by BesigedB; 28 Feb 2003 at 17:53.
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:29   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I'd guess Dark Lord Seth has it.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:40   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
what is "this" pic you are speaking "of"
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:45   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
at least he doesnt deny they enjoy incest.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:57   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I have it.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:03   #6
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough
i have seen it.
5th Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:07   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Requesting linkage
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:08   #8
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I haven't seen that one, but I still have a pic of Lovely Leila. She used to be on Pirc all the time. Not much presence here though.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:21   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What is this, the dirty old mans internet stalking association?
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:25   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
What is this, the dirty old mans internet stalking association?
Hello Master Founder
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:27   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your comedy is weak, (dirty) old man.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:44   #12
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
If you strike him down he will become dirtier than you could ever imagine.

Use Caution.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:47   #13
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
What is this, the dirty old man's internet stalking association?
I think this is the horny young men trying to chat up young women and get them to send their picture without actually leaving the house association.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:48   #14
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
It is sitting in the root dir of http://www.supersheep.org/ with the filename I recieved it in on the 17th September '01.

Anyone who wants it has to get the filename correct
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:49   #15
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I think this is the horny young men trying to chat up young women and get them to send their picture without actually leaving the house association.
HYMTtCuYWagttStPwALtHA

Well I want the associations pin badge ASAP.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:59   #16
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
HYMTtCuYWagttStPwALtHA

Well I want the associations pin badge ASAP.
The pin just says "Kiss me if you're Horny." Horny is in red letters. The rest are black on a white background.

You can order one from www.pins.com.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:53   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
It is sitting in the root dir of http://www.supersheep.org/ with the filename I recieved it in on the 17th September '01.

Anyone who wants it has to get the filename correct

you will PM me the correct filename because you want to.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:55   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i didnt take the pic.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:58   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
just say you took it for "research purposes" and all will be fine*.

*d
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:59   #20
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
you will PM me the correct filename because you want to.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:19   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
she's not that fit anyway.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:42   #22
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
incest.jpg
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote