User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:02   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You lay your bets and then you pay the price

The things we do for love .....

*shooby doo wah doo wah*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:12   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LOLOLOLOLZ

I might sticky this..........

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 22:56   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
LOLOLOLOLZ

I might sticky this..........

The fact you didnt immediately delete it and say "Kura , stop spamming" amazes the living hell outta me.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:08   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
The fact you didnt immediately delete it and say "Kura , stop spamming" amazes the living hell outta me.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:09   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hey guys what's going on?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:16   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
hey guys what's going on?

Were just discussing how my blatant spam thread appears to have survived now for 5 posts , despite the mods clearly having seen it.

Id delete it myself , but of course , that would defeat the purpose of having created it.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:23   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Isn't spam unsolicited commercial email?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:23   #8
Asper

Quote:
seconded

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:28   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
seconded
Now all we need is a GD mod to close this thread for being spam.

*AHEM*WE NEED A GD MOD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD*
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:32   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
hey man whats going on in thi
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:33   #11
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
woah this thread is guys
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:37   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

i cant believe this has reached a dozen posts without having a single worthwhile thing to say.

HAS GD SUNK SO LOW?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:41   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
i cant believe this has reached a dozen posts without having a single worthwhile thing to say.

HAS GD SUNK SO LOW?
what?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:43   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
what?
I SAID "HAS GD SUNK SO LOW"

are you going deaf in your old age SB?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 23:51   #15
Idi

Did you know that via the power of the interweb you can order GENUINE SCOTTISH tunnock teacakes to america?

http://www.scotlandgifts.com/Product...c_teacakes.htm

Crazy

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:01   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
I SAID "HAS GD SUNK SO LOW"

are you going deaf in your old age SB?
what?
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:13   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Did you know that via the power of the interweb you can order GENUINE SCOTTISH tunnock teacakes to america?

http://www.scotlandgifts.com/Product...c_teacakes.htm

Crazy
DAMMIT IDI. STOP TRYING TO BRING SOMETHING WORTHWHILE AND INTERESTING TO THIS THREAD. YOULL GET US INTO TROUBLE!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:16   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
mmm caramel wafers

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:20   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
mmm caramel wafers
Sarina , youre not helping matters here. Youre attempting to bring a specific topic to this thread. I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:30   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I see living people.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:30   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Sarina , youre not helping matters here. Youre attempting to bring a specific topic to this thread. I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD

PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:32   #22
Mirai

It's hard to spam with no topic. That's what the goats tell me, at least.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:34   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Ahh. progressing nicely. Can we have some more pointless ****e in the thread please.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:38   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

today i woke up
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:40   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Good , Good.

(25 responses ,and still no sign of a mod deleting this.... if we dont see some action soon , im going to phone JBOY and get him online)
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:43   #26
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

boom shakalaka boom

aii boom!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:03   #27
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
I hereby grant this thread something worthwhile:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wilde
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:05   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
postcount++
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:06   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I hereby grant this thread something worthwhile:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wilde

If Idi couldnt do it , and Sarina couldnt do it , im sure as hell not going to allow you to provide something meaningful on this thread.

Go on , piss off!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:07   #30
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
postcount++
you missed the semi-colon off the end. innit.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:08   #31
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
If Idi couldnt do it , and Sarina couldnt do it , im sure as hell not going to allow you to provide something meaningful on this thread.
It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
Oscar Wilde
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:25   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
All you ever wanted,
just a thousand tears away.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 02:24   #33
Mirai

You do realize the topic of this thread is just spam.

It has a topic, inadvertantly or not.

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 02:26   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
You do realize the topic of this thread is just spam.

It has a topic, inadvertantly or not.
Mirai in 'Failing to Grasp the Shockingly Obvious' Shocker!!!!!!!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 02:53   #35
Asper

TIMMEH!!!!!!!!!1

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 02:56   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
TIMMEH!!!!!!!!!1
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie Ran Away
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 03:02   #37
Asper

Quote:
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie Ran Away
Kissed this girl and made her cry, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, stick a needle in my eye...

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 03:13   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Kissed this girl and made her cry, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, stick a needle in my eye...
I liked mine better. No violence , just lots of kissing , and someone running away.

You and your needles in the eye , damn , thats just sickening.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 04:20   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
You and your needles in the eye , damn , thats just sickening.
Not as sickening as Debbie Harry in Videodrome. Cigarette...nipple...I don't even want to think about it
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 04:27   #40
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Isn't spam unsolicited commercial email?
Unsolicited bulk email actually. Doesn't have to be commercial, it's still spam.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 05:41   #41
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
lurk more
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 07:35   #42
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I like cheese
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 08:55   #43
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, it's late.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 11:39   #44
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
I AM SKELATOR HEAR ME ROAR!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:12   #45
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
hey guys
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:21   #46
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
lurk more
Lurk More , Play Less.

the new GD Advertising Slogan. Whoever took out the ad banner on the SA Forums should add that in as part of the Ad.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:40   #47
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Thursday, wrote Mr Kipling, going to invent a new topic. One without nuts.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:59   #48
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I like Beans
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 18:39   #49
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:04   #50
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Oh dear.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Closed Thread