User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:11   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I just woke up

with the taste in my mouth as if i ate a 5-week dead rotten cat before i went to bed.

i hate it when i go out drinking and forgot to brush my teeth when going 'homebound'
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:14   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
yep

ps this thread gets two thumbs down
dissapointing effort
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:18   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Its like a party i your mouth and everyones throwing up?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:21   #4
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i have that feeling.. but also i can only get to my puter which is like 30cm from my bed and i cant make myself go to the bathroom to brush my teeth... so i try to flush the horrid taste down with a few weeks old cocacola.. doesnt really work.. :/
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:30   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Its like a party i your mouth and everyones throwing up?
yeah something like that .. just showered and drank a fking lot of 'vifit rode vruchten' which is a yoghurt drink and i hope that in 2/3 hours i can eat.

i dare even.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:31   #6
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
eating is for the weak. bah if i'd have any money i'd go and buy some beer from the local shop to get rid of this hangover. hmm altho i'll be getting 170€ tonight so, i should be 'k' later but now it's a bit sucky.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:34   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i could go for the vegetarian brunch later on.

Super BigMac Menu ...

that has nothing to do with meat at all.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 13:43   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
onlt 3 cans last night so no hangover for me
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 21:45   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i ate i ate
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 07:29   #10
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i ate a hamburger half an hour ago.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote