User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:52   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
pin-striped shirts

somebody told me today that they didn't like my pin-striped shirt. I mean, it's nice and I was wearing an expensive pair of cufflinks with it. WHY DOES HE NOT LIKE IT?

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:55   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
they are jealous of your obviously cool taste in fashion...

failing that you looked gay, and they were gay bashing.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:56   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
The holes you'd cut out of the front to expose your nipples?

(lo Bloomers)

(I don't like the bunny still)
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:57   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who was it that said young males in moustaches couldn’t look cool? Cos i saw a very cool looking dude today (and i'm not even gay).
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:03   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Get yer manboobs out for the lads!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:35   #6
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pin-striped shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
somebody told me today that they didn't like my pin-striped shirt. I mean, it's nice and I was wearing an expensive pair of cufflinks with it. WHY DOES HE NOT LIKE IT?

bloomers other people dont have your excessivly good homosexual fashion taste
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:55   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Invariably, if you dress too well, your gay compadres will get jealous and make comments like that.

It's what you get when you're good looking and have good taste in clothes.

Sorry bloo, you're just too good.

:/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:45   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Invariably, if you dress too well, your gay compadres will get jealous and make comments like that.

It's what you get when you're good looking and have good taste in clothes.

Sorry bloo, you're just too good.

:/
You some kind of poof?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote