User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:27   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Let's play a game

you have to list everyone who's ever modded GD

GO
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:28   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i can't remember :\
i remember who a lot of old mods are.. but i may be confusing them with other forums
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:29   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i can't remember :\
i remember who a lot of old mods are.. but i may be confusing them with other forums
in that case you lose then don't ya?

:/
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:30   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
To save time we could list Mods that were praised by all...

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:34   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
but for starters:
Sandsnake
Kurashima
Taratang
JammyJim
Belgarath...
Dead_Meat
JBoy
Ashknight
seventh
Mer!
Messiah
Idler
wyndstar
deerbarn
NickBrickett (sp?)

i'll post more as i think of them
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:35   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Me
messiah
jammyjim
taratang?
kurashima
sandsnake
belgy
dead meat
joby
seventh
that fanny nick brickett
mer
Mistress
Patrician
Idler
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:37   #7
Aryn
Happy

pavil
*sigh*
when will you grow up
seriously.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:38   #8
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Mistress1

[edit]Oooo, ooo, I'm sure Irons had a crack at some point
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:42   #9
Aryn
Happy

i'm not uptight.. you're insults arent' even insulting.
what i meant was when will you grow up and move on. why do you isist on insulting me at every opportunity.. when it does nothing?
yah sure it looks like i'm uptight right now cause i'm telling you to stop it and **** off.. but it's only because every time i check a thread i say 'lets see what pavil says about me today' AND LOW AND BEHOLD THERE'S A POST FROM YOU.
it's predictable.. unfunny.. and pathetic.

maybe if you posted something funny once in a while it wouldn't be such a bore.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:42   #10
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
when he see's you naked.

BOOM BOOM
well he might learn to move on then
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:45   #11
Aryn
Happy

i know what a marmoset is
so HA!
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:49   #12
Aryn
Happy

y'know
there's rules in these forums somewhere about personally insulting people.
that's why yahwe got banned.
i know you don't care cause you'll just make more accounts. but i just thought i'd point it out.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:51   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
that's why yahwe got banned.
I still haven't been filled in on that
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 02:57   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil Wins!!
riise?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:04   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

I'm noticing a lot less Pavil Wins! posts in here than there were last night...
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:12   #16
Ragnarak

you all forgot that yank who everyone thought was cochese who was **** and left after like a day

(Metalgear?)

can't think of any more tho
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:17   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why has everyone so far forgotton Marilyn Manson?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:19   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
AV

(good thing the character minimum was removed)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:20   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Why has everyone so far forgotton Marilyn Manson?
oh heh
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:23   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

Poor mm

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:30   #21
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
was 'nilla ever a mod ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:05   #22
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
you all forgot that yank who everyone thought was cochese who was **** and left after like a day

(Metalgear?)

can't think of any more tho
metalgear was jammyjim
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote