User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:19   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Kelly Osborne

Hot or not?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:20   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
definately not
get that bitch back in the pigstye incely
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:20   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Neither.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:20   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NOT
although if she did something with her hair and lost a bit of puppy fat... you never know...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:21   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I expected that to get censored

don't tell me I have to watch what I write now
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:21   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Kelly Osborne

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Hot or not?
Asking that question is a war crime, you know.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:27   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

Kelly is gorgeous imo, shes a 'real' person unlike the manufactured pish girl bands/singers, i mean comon girls aloud whatever there called, bah
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:28   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Kelly is gorgeous imo, shes a 'real' person unlike the manufactured pish girl bands/singers, i mean comon girls aloud whatever there called, bah
Do you really care?
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:30   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
No Nobel Peace Prize for you.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:30   #10
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Do you really care?
Do i really care about other peoples opinions on her? no not really, i just wanna see what the general opinion on someones physical opinion is. 99% of my friends say she is V. ugly, and i just can't understand it!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 17:53   #11
Spüg

Quote:
not
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 17:57   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Yes, but they are attractive and she is not. And she is just as bad as the manufactured bands in that she only got a record label because of her infinitely more talented father.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:03   #13
Gitchin

Gitchin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

*Hands Obiwan some standards*
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:03   #14
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

ah, you like korn dont you, and slipknot, and possibly the murder dolls...yes...and you wear black a lot dont you

ahhh right
SHE ISNT ****ING THERE COS SHE IS A GOOD SINGER

HOW HARD DO YOU THINK IT IS TO GET A RECORD DEAL WHEN YOUR DAD IS OZZY OSBOURNE? (answer: not very at all)

if one of the dogs tried to get a record deal it probably could

however. the band are called pure rubbish, and theyre ****ing rock baby, they played ozzfest uk in 2001 at 14/15 years old. thats ****ing hardcore.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:09   #15
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
oh and she mings.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:11   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Oh by the way, I think an admin/supermod should ban Obiwan's account for saying this.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 19:26   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i looked thrice to see if this was a pisstake. It actually resembled nodrogs recent style.

Kelly is perhaps worse than Girls Aloud and co. No one is under any illusion that they are pop acts. They are just pop acts. They sing pop music. Kelly though, claims not to be a "trendy" pop act, which really just takes the piss. Besides the fact she cant sing, and only got her contract thanks to pa, she has covered a madonna song for **** sake, and has a song now with the inspirational line "blah blah blah blahblahblah blah blahblahblah". Excellent.

As to her image, she probably spends hours in front of the mirror trying to produce that illusive "I dont care" look. Chains, lots of black lipstick and eyeliner, pre-ripped clothes. Excellent.

And no, i wouldnt. If youve ever seen photos of her before she started her "rock chick" thing, she had potential. She had longish, light brown hair. Oh, and she wasnt fat because she hadnt gobbled 50 litres of cum yet.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:14   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hot or not?

That girl fell out the Ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

*shudder*

Itd be like shagging an Orca Whale.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:16   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'd do her. But then again I'm a pervert.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:19   #20
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
She's not "bad" looking, but she's definetly not "hot" by any means.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:26   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
DO NOT start taking the view that guy with the bag in American Beauty. You are nothing near as cool as what was portrayed there.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:32   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
This surely doesn't warrant a thread.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:32   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Strangely my Janet Street Porter thread didn't elict the same response as this 'woman'

Disappointing.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:34   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
This surely doesn't warrant a thread.

It's far more interesting than that trollstars ****

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:34   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Strangely my Janet Street Porter thread didn't elict the same response as this 'woman'

Disappointing.

Can you imagine Oral Sex with Janet Street Porter?

You be as well trying to jerk yourself off with a tin opener.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:35   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

You be as well trying to jerk yourself off with a tin opener.
You're lucky my psychiatrist was on the line when I read that, or there'd be a lawsuit the size of Kentucky headed for you
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:35   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
It's far more interesting than that trollstars ****

Cheers for that Cheesy.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:36   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes.

Sicko.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:37   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
You're lucky my psychiatrist was on the line when I read that, or there'd be a lawsuit the size of Kentucky headed for you
In order for you to win, youd have to be able to demonstrate both acts in court, just to prove how disgusting they were.

After that, no matter how much you won, it would never take the imagery out of your head.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:38   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/peopl...ne12-11-10.jpg
http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/peopl...one7-27-19.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/380000...reetporter.jpg

Clearly God was busy inventing Crack when he let that one 'slip through the net'

And than the Lord (even if he did **** up on the JSP thing) for not having IMG tags here, or you'd all have just been violently ill.

I bet *someone*'s clicked one of those.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 21:45   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
her doing me, me going down on her, or a 69er, complete with king size mars bar?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:00   #32
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:31   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

she probably spends hours in front of the mirror
I think most women spend hours in front of the mirror trying to sort themselves out everyday.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:35   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
I think most women spend hours in front of the mirror trying to sort themselves out everyday.
I know about 4 women who don't fit this description (including myself)
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:50   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Recently I spent an entire day watching Kerrang and MTV2.

I had dreams of a threesome including Avril Lavigne and Kelly Osborne.

Help me
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:21   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont find any off the manufactured girls to be gf material, maybe biologickaly attractive, a desired one nigther, nothing more.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 23:44   #37
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I dont find any off the manufactured girls to be gf material, maybe biologickaly attractive, a desired one nigther, nothing more.
That's the idea.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 01:22   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i share dace's fascination with those who present kids tv.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 02:41   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmmm

Well she's got some puppy fat and aint a real stunner but she's ok methinks.

Not bedroom wall poster or calander girl material but not the worst there is out there.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:11   #40
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd do her. But then again I'm a pervert.
no just a burnt out Mod.. now step aside and make way for ME
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:10   #41
[GAP]Obiwan

How can anyone say shes not hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:36   #42
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point
lol..

NOT
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:38   #43
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel
lol..

NOT
any reasons to back this up?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:42   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
any reasons to back this up?
She's fat and has fake ginger hair.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:46   #45
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
She's fat and has fake ginger hair.
pish - you think that defines beauty? you sad man how i pity you
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:46   #46
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Re: Re: Kelly Osborne

Quote:
That girl fell out the Ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

*shudder*

Itd be like shagging an Orca Whale.
Strangely Elijah seems to not care. But apart from him being Frodo he's done nothing that would condone his presence in the gene pool
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:51   #47
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Janet Street Porter

Janet Street Porter is straight out of UglyPeople.com
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:53   #48
Ðiscorporation

Never.

She's oogleh =/
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:44   #49
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Avril Lavigne
Now she's quite fit... in a 15 yr old rock chick kind of way...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:52   #50
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Now she's quite fit... in a 15 yr old rock chick kind of way...
yeah she's fit, but unfortunately has the brain capacity of a dead hedgehog..........
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com