User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 16:20   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Exclamation This forum is filled by 6, powered by 1, and moderated by 4 people

I suggest we demote mods for better spread.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 16:23   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats cool!

My life is in ashes.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:19   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the temptation to remove all other mods and admins and run the show myself for just one night to see what happened has been rather tempting at times.

however i havnt given in and thats why im still here :-)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:20   #4
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah but you suck ass jj
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:22   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
only yours baby
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:23   #6
hinch
Banned

love you too darling
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:25   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
OH THE QUALITY
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:02   #8
hinch
Banned

GD needs me to turn up just to abuse the moderators and admins for a few minutes every so often
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:21   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shut it monkey-man

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:06   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Shut it monkey-man
I take it that was for the hinch?
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:08   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
he-bitch monkey!

back to your cage
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:35   #12
Waffleh

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:37   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Or we could make everybody mods
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:22   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I take it that was for the hinch?
You too gimp-kid.

*giggle*

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:07   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Talking

Quote:
You too gimp-kid.

*giggle*
heh

I'm in sysops, not graphics

(in-joke sorry)
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 10:30   #16
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Shut it monkey-man
picked your burial plot yet old man?

8o)
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 12:24   #17
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Shut up before I he-bitch man-slap yo'.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 12:29   #18
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
ook ook
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 13:19   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
picked your burial plot yet old man?

8o)
Kids today, eh? Nay blooody respect.

I'LL WALK ON YOUR GRAVE YET CHIMPY

Unread 3 Dec 2002, 14:56   #20
hinch
Banned

scary enough though thats prolly true

life in the fast lane ehh

btw give me a free wireless network since the 11mb/s **** here is crap
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:06   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I'm on glass

R0x0rs.
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:08   #22
Fraggle

These guys arnt on a powertrip or anything ^^
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 16:28   #23
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
These guys arnt on a powertrip or anything ^^
You're wrong
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 21:12   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
On behalf of the person with the highest post count on GD (ie me) you all suck. Demoting the mods would remove the quality from the only forum worth reading, the mods one.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:09   #25
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
On behalf of the person with the highest post count on GD (ie me) you all suck. Demoting the mods would remove the quality from the only forum worth reading, the mods one.
pffft

you sold out man
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:21   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
pffft

you sold out man

Actually I'm working to bring them down from the inside. Didn't you notice that PA announced it was finishing 3 scant weeks after i took over!

PS How's life been mate? As I'm dead tired due to working for about 11 hours straight today I'll have to talk to you tomorrow. Come on irc or something. I can protest about my posts being deleted on GD, jboy can ignore me and you can feel exasperated!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:31   #27
Rhumsaa
Radish

IRC....

sounds familiar.....

nah.... can't remember it now

maybe the painful memories were too much and I have blocked it all from my mind
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:33   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Nothing worth doing was ever easy. Be online tomorrow some time though, I'll come searching for you!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:35   #29
Rhumsaa
Radish

wednesdays are my college night where I learn wonderful things and develop a bad back thanks to the seating....

I dunno.....

I may float on at some stage....
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:36   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Sounds, well, infinitely dull to be honest. Go on!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:39   #31
Rhumsaa
Radish

Learning can't always be fun

I am doing it for the good of my future bank balance

probably
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:42   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

I find everything i study interesting. When they used to make me study subjects I did not find interesting or were taught in a hopelessly haphazard fashion I just wandered around or sat outside. I don't do things that aren't fulfilling my goals. Although if your goal in life is money then so well and good I suppose.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:44   #33
Rhumsaa
Radish

Jonny Jonny Jonny....

goals have many steps

not always in direct lines
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:47   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Have you considered that just because it is the path others think you should take it's not necessarily the right path? Once you reach the age of reasoning you have a decision to make. It's yours and yours alone. Sounds a tad trite but it's true.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:51   #35
Rhumsaa
Radish

no one has chosen this path but me

it is not the easiest choice in life but it is what I want currently

due to me having escaped the "educational" system I can choose what I want and need to achieve my goals