User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:20   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Todays favorite song!

Simple and easy!
Just post your nr 1 song for today!

Mine is : Looptroop - Bandit Queen
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:23   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Rammstein - Schwarzes Glas
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:32   #3
Šiscorporation

A Perfect Circle - Diary of a Madman|Lovesong (live)
(Black Sabbath|The Cure cover)
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:54   #4
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:36   #5
Lord Boredom

Debussy - Suite Bergamasque

Sorry to be a pretentious sod, but I've been listening to this nonstop all day.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:42   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thomas Dolby - Hyperactive
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:52   #7
nothingman

311 - Soundsystem

so its a whole album.
im just relaxing and enjoying it, not any one song in particular but more the "experience"

/me floats away in the musical stream
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:05   #8
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Custom - Streets
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:11   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
David Gray - dead in the water
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:21   #10
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
lets do the time warp again!
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:16   #11
Lynne
Dark Lady Rising

Lynne is an unknown quantity at this point
Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:29   #12
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
Seafood - Western Battle
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 02:41   #13

Keller Williams - Running on Fumes
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 02:45   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Talking

The Smashing Pumpkins - Stand Inside Your Love

I heard it this morning and it's seared onto my brain
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 10:33   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
DJ SCRUFF- ALL OF IT :P
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:38   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Aqua - Barbie Girl.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:52   #17
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Rascalz - Movie Star
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 12:28   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Today: Deltron 3030 - Mastermind
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:27   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Radiohead - Exit Music (for a film)
Radiohead - Lucky
Nick Cave - As I Sat Sadly By Her Side
The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero

I'm a happy bunny.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:52   #20
RaR

eminem - lose yourself

it is uplifting