User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:34   #1
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Hey

sup?
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:41   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Hey

I would like to nominate you for POTW.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:43   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

That name rings a bell...

But then again, so does Quasimodo.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:51   #4
Taratang

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice

Looks like my post count is about 11,800 short. Oh well.

What's with this rep system I've been hearing about? Sounds like the most retarded idea ever.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:54   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratang
What's with this rep system I've been hearing about? Sounds like the most retarded idea ever.

Actually, fyi, giving women the vote was the most retarded idea ever.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:55   #6
Taratang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Actually, fyi, giving women the vote was the most retarded idea ever.
Tell me about it. Within a century we had a female prime minister and we all know how that turned out :/
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 00:55   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like my post count is about 11,800 short. Oh well.

It's a system whereby posters have the ability to prove their worth to society by amassing green blobs.

Or something like that anyway.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:00   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would say "hi long time no see" but i saw you about 2 weeks ago so i shant.

HI THO
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:02   #9
Taratang

Always a pleasure JJ
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:08   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rep is what i got an you aint'

but otherwise are you back for good?

'the black hole that is GD'
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:09   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

so who is our hawking radiation?
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:11   #12
Taratang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
rep is what i got an you aint'

but otherwise are you back for good?

'the black hole that is GD'
God no, just passing through.

My real life doesn't leave time for internet shenanigans like it once did.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 01:19   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think it's funny that this thread has more taratang posts by itself than GD did in its entirety under tara's modship.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 07:20   #14
Taratang

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i think it's funny that this thread has more taratang posts by itself than GD did in its entirety under tara's modship.
Power corrupts some, it bored me,
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 12:28   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hey

Quote:
Pretty much.

I blame the people who voted for JJ.

:/

Join with us again, Mr Tara.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 16:32   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JJ was elected by a vote of the moderators. This was way back in the day, just after Messiah and Mer had gone and we needed new admins.

I can't remember who I voted for, or even who the candidates were. The result was that JJ got the most votes and Ashknight got second most, hence JJ became admin and Ashknight became his deputy.

JJ was largely elected on the basis that he was 'Head of GD' (We had a formal structure back in those days y'see.), and as GD was the biggest board by far, he was kind of the 'natural successor.'

His dictatorial rule continues to this day.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Sep 2005 at 16:42.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 16:46   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
And then Ashknight died and never came back after an unsuccesfull attempt to usurp JJ's throne?*
I don't know what actually happened to Ashknight. I assume he's currently buried under JJ's patio after having a particularly heated argument with him one day about whose turn it was to bugger KaneED.

Old mods don't die, they just fade away.*

*Are sent to moderate PD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
*This theory should explain why I cannot remember him from the Mer/Messiah Age or from this Age.
I think he was a PD/OD/SD/NHS/UB40 mod and therefore he gathered up much of the vote from the moderators of the smaller boards. Although I seem to recall he moderated GD for a time so I could be entirely wrong. I seem to remember that he was never really here and he was eventually sacked or he resigned or something.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Sep 2005 at 16:52.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 16:58   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

btw, this thread is now called 'Manson Remembers', and will be broadcast in Yorkshire and Border ITV regions at 6.45pm every Sunday.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 17:00   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
btw, this thread is now called 'Manson Remembers', and will be broadcast in Yorkshire and Border ITV regions at 6.45pm every Sunday.
thank **** i don't watch tv.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 18:04   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't know what actually happened to Ashknight. I assume he's currently buried under JJ's patio after having a particularly heated argument with him one day about whose turn it was to bugger KaneED.

Id like to completely destroy this theory by reminding you that DM is still modding here, and lets face it, you cant get a much older mod than that unless you find a Trilobite capable of typing "SPELEPPEE".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 18:20   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dm is old but not the oldest mod in terms of 'time modding'
hes just old in terms of 'number of years spent on earth'
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 19:20   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

yay for oldness here and here
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 20:51   #23
Taratang

Quote:
Pretty much.

I blame the people who voted for JJ.

:/

Join with us again, Mr Tara.
Want me to lead a bloody coup and overthrow JJ? I know where he lives.

On second thought, never mind, I can't afford the petrol

PS: This rep thing is rubbish. Real men measure the length of their e-penis by their registration date. I win JJ
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 20:56   #24
Taratang

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JammyJim again."

Innuendo++
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 11:39   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
yay for oldness here and here
That first one crashed both my browser windows, which meant I had to go back to the desk and get the librarian to log my in again.

YOU'RE A MONGCHOP
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 05:37   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That first one crashed both my browser windows, which meant I had to go back to the desk and get the librarian to log my in again.

YOU'RE A MONGCHOP
well I didn't make the site did I now

there's no pleasing some people
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 19:54   #27
Taratang

If an Astropod is stolen, does it start combat in the same tick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah
If an Astropod is stolen by one of your Thiefs or Pirates, it WILL fight for you in the same tick. Because it has a low initiative, when it comes around for it to fight, if it has been stolen by you, it will fight for you.

The same goes for Cargoships.
Ah fond memories.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:14   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: If an Astropod is stolen, does it start combat in the same tick?

Quote:
Ah fond memories.
Ah yes, oldschool

sleeppaterns beyond imagination and grades you didn't want to tell your parents about.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 20:36   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

I think he was a PD/OD/SD/NHS/UB40 mod and therefore he gathered up much of the vote from the moderators of the smaller boards. Although I seem to recall he moderated GD for a time so I could be entirely wrong. I seem to remember that he was never really here and he was eventually sacked or he resigned or something.
He went to play with RaH, and when they disbanded in r10.5 he disappeared from NetGamers, but stayed on the private server. I then found out he actually lives about 20 minutes down the road from me (somewhere), and used to drive to work close to my house, but then he even disappeared from the RaH private server and I haven't seen him in a year or so . Last I heard he was working in Croydon

[/derail]
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 07:47   #30
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Ashknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the rough

Im still around, working in London now

Cant believe PA is still going by all rights it should have died by now

A long term peon

<Mushroom> put it in slowly, bit by bit KaneED
<KaneED> i like it all in at once though
Ashknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 08:41   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Last I heard he was working in Croydon
I'M working in Croydon :eek:

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 10:28   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

This is like old mods/admins nostalgia thread
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 13:50   #33
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Ashknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the rough

After reading through my pm's all i can see is all the politics in pateam, ah those were the days backstabbing and in fighting, i do hope nothing has changed life would be boring if everyone got along!!!

A long term peon

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 14:10   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How's the wife?

Wotcha.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 14:14   #35
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Still not married but engaged now

Hows your wife still in the U S of A?

A long term peon

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 14:23   #36
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

and here I was sure I gave JJ the admin after I ****ed off.. oh well

Hello btw Tara
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 16:44   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hello ashknight, it is good to see you're still kicking
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 17:16   #38
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Lo Ashknight, nice to see you still exist!

And damn, even I've forgotten the context of that quote in your sig

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 17:30   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashknight
Still not married but engaged now

Hows your wife still in the U S of A?
Good work that man.

The wife is indeed still in the USA, which is where I live, coincidentally.......

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 17:31   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

We would also like to point out that DM had sex with his wife and she later had a daughter who also apparently lives with DM in Florida.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:27   #41
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Oh my DM has been breeding, i thought the UN ordered him 'fixed'

A long term peon

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:29   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashknight
After reading through my pm's all i can see is all the politics in pateam, ah those were the days backstabbing and in fighting, i do hope nothing has changed life would be boring if everyone got along!!!

lo dude

i thought they had you killed. good to see you avoided the goons
(tarnation)

you should post more itd do your heart good !
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:34   #43
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Well after discovering my account had not been deleted i now have this overwhelming desire to post...and on GD of all places, wtf is wrong with me!!!

A long term peon

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:43   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

id never delete your account on purpose ashypoos <3 <3 <3
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 07:51   #45
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
id never delete your account on purpose ashypoos <3 <3 <3
Awww the love, god i miss you guys <sob>

So what the hell happened to GD, in the old days id expect this post to be on page5 by now!!!

A long term peon

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:00   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We have less people now. Less shit people as well thankfully. You should come back and rejoin the online world, JJ needs someone else for the man sex.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:11   #47
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

KaneED been all used up, oh well time to use Mushy

A long term peon