User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:32   #51
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Where are ye!?!
At home trying to work out the finer* points of OO design before the work is due on Monday.

*basic stuff I havent bothered showing up to lectures for
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:39   #52
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Basically your whole rant is based on the idea that since you don't like/believe in something then it people who like/believe in it are retards and jumping on the bandwagon.

So according to you I could go around calling christians retards for believing in a god ?
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:45   #53
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Basically your whole rant is based on the idea that since you don't like/believe in something then it people who like/believe in it are retards and jumping on the bandwagon.

So according to you I could go around calling christians retards for believing in a god ?
if they are born into it and not giving a valid chance to think and chose for themself.. then yes!

[edit] oh well.. maybe not retards, but anyone that strongly belive in something they havent chosed themself, is kinda sad. I pity them.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:49   #54
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
The media have great tradition in feeding the public with football. Expecial in UK i belive. What alternatives did you have in school? Did you get offered icehockey practise? What about rugby, american football, biatlon, kricket, basketball, wolleyball, handball? Why is your father also football interested? What about 90% of your friends and the people surrounded you? Do they watch football? Your nation have an incredible strong football tradition... i dont blame you tho, you where prob natural born football-fan... you had no choice at all.
I was brought up in a family who had always enjoyed football. Not handball, not american frigging football, not rugby. It therefore seems more likely that I am going to follow in that tradition than go around watching Hockey, isn't it?

And it's no surprise that the country who invented the game has something of a liking for it, of course it's part of our tradition.

Which somewhat ****s your media saturation point, no? Self-contradiction ain't good.

And in school, at least primary school, I could have been playing baseball, basketball, netball (if I were so inclined) and we were introduced to handball. Making assumptions won't help you.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:49   #55
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
i cant stand it anymore... more and more people are wasting time and money on crap. And you arent even realising it..

First of all: football (soccer)

dont watch it, its slow, dull and overloaded with overpaid homosexuals married to anorectic spoiled models... it have nothing to do with sport, its cheap entertainment and a soap opera at the best. And the gameplay? Give me a break.. how fun is it to watch 22 retards pass the ball for 90 minutes?
And for you who actual concider yourself fans, wearing fancy shirts of your hometeam. You dont care about your hometeam, noone does. You are more interesting in telling how much the other team suck and how much you rule. Its always a me vs you. Manure vs arseanal. How many times have you done it? How many arguments have there been and have you EVER POSSIBLE BEING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN AGREEMENT? Its always the same.. and its always about telling how **** everyone else is. It isnt fun, its arrogant and immature.

kung fu and action films...

Get a grip please. Why watch crap with actors like jet li, vin diezel etc making a fool of them self on films with a storyline only including blowing up buildings, fancy wired fighting, driving fast cars and shooting lots of people with big guns. It isnt fun, it isnt original and its a disgrace to every filmaker that tries to do quality stuff. Dont suport loosers and **** like that folks, its not worth it. I know its 'good entertaining' to look at something and not having the need to think... but seriuosly, its better to be bored than to polute your brain with crap everytime you need to be 'entertained'. Oh and for you who actual are over 12 years old and still think its 'cool' and heteosexual to watch such crap. Grow up!

trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

yes.. very exciting! Next time i spot something close to talent in 99% of trance music i will tell you, until then; buy some new records! (no i will not go into the other 974039 types of ****music everyone is listening to, there are only two types of music: crap and quality)

Being a twat

More and more people are turning into twats.. Expecial in this forum. And the best thing, they are letting everyone know. They are even fighting on how to become the biggest one of them all. Too bad its not working cus everyone is so incredible selfcentered about their own twatism that they wouldnt notice you even if you came pounding their arse. Open your eyes damnit!! Just open them for a second.. and maybe... just maybe you will notice that there are other people around you. And maybe.. just maybe you will realise they matter too. Is it that damn hard to be nice?

Crap food,

So many people enjoy eating garbage. Frozen pizza, Mc donalds, Burger King, Pizza hut etc. Your body doesnt like it, so just stop. You will get fat, ugly and you will stink like ****. Off course its ok once in a while and im not asking you to be healthfreaks. But seriously it wouldnt hurt you to once in a while make an effort in taking a responsibility to what you are stuffing into your body. Its your only one!

oh... on you who will reply with OMG YUO CANT SPELL LOL YUO RETARD!!

YA LOL I CANT SPELL IRL!"!""#¤
Yeah, i agree 100%. While we're at it, lets ban all sports, and supporters. Shouldnt have people supporting teams. And swearing. It has no purpose, we should make it obsolete. And stir frying. It takes too long and you might as well use other quicker methods. In fact, lets all only have microwaves, they are time efficient. And i think while im in the house ill throw away all my clothes except three pairs so i always have something to wear, and wash the others while im at it. Oh, and Pepsi and Coca-Cola should merge so theres no confusion or rivalry about which cola is better. Then they should just produce one product, none of all this Fanta rubbish so that theres no arguments. And isnt it about time America and Canada became one country? It would be much more convenient to have an entire country over one part of the continent.

I AM LISELOTTE. OF BORG.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:52   #56
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I was brought up in a family who had always enjoyed football. Not handball, not american frigging football, not rugby. It therefore seems more likely that I am going to follow in that tradition than go around watching Hockey, isn't it?

And it's no surprise that the country who invented the game has something of a liking for it, of course it's part of our tradition.
you proved my point there...

...and why are you so annoyed?
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:54   #57
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
you proved my point there...

...and why are you so annoyed?
Because you seem to be entirely dismissing something that was, at least once, a large part of my life without a particularly good argument.

And I proved your point in what way? Yes, in my 'formative years' I was brought up with football. This does not, however, prevent me from enjoying other sports, as oddly enough, there's a mind in this skull just like everyone else. You seem to think otherwise, yes?
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:57   #58
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LL "Not Very" Cool J

Must be that time of the month.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:02   #59
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Yeah, i agree 100%. While we're at it, lets ban all sports, and supporters. Shouldnt have people supporting teams. And swearing. It has no purpose, we should make it obsolete. And stir frying. It takes too long and you might as well use other quicker methods. In fact, lets all only have microwaves, they are time efficient. And i think while im in the house ill throw away all my clothes except three pairs so i always have something to wear, and wash the others while im at it. Oh, and Pepsi and Coca-Cola should merge so theres no confusion or rivalry about which cola is better. Then they should just produce one product, none of all this Fanta rubbish so that theres no arguments. And isnt it about time America and Canada became one country? It would be much more convenient to have an entire country over one part of the continent.

I AM LISELOTTE. OF BORG.
Sport is a good thing, its healthy and sometimes entertaining. We shouldnt ban it. People should suport good play rather than the unhealthy passion for seperating themself into teams tho...

Coca cola and pepsi shouldnt merge cus we need competition in the marked to ensure that the marked develops instead of having huge monopolys that kinda ruins that for us.

Canada and USA SHOULD merge, actual every country in the world should merge, we should be living as one happy planet instead of seperated, hostile and alienating each other.

I AM LISELOTTE. OF UTOPIA
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:04   #60
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Canada and USA SHOULD merge, actual every country in the world should merge, we should be living as one happy planet instead of seperated, hostile and alienating each other.

I AM LISELOTTE. OF UTOPIA
heh, this is where I get off =//
Tata
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:57   #61
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Your talking so much crap I dont even know where to start.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:01   #62
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Re: Re: Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Your talking so much crap I dont even know where to start.
oh.. just start anywhere. Im dying to hear it!
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:02   #63
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hitler, anyone?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:03   #64
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Hitler, anyone?
no, thank you.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:27   #65
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
oh dear

oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

calm down dude - just because your tiny brain can't comprehend the greatness of football, kung fu or action films, trance and junk food.

You say you lead a 'quality' life, what was the purpose of this post - a rant as to how great you are and how great you lead your life and how everyone who enjoys those things are nothing? you have some serious self esteem problems dude if you need to come on an internet forum tell everyone that they are nothing just because they enjoy those activities.

ps no honestly are you a woman, cause i mean all of the posts i see from you just scream PMS
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:43   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This thread has been a big pile of shiet from beggining to end.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:56   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Excrement
your a bit pile of shiet ^_^
You are a health hazzard. You are unhygenic. You are the bi-product of apes.
Unread 7 May 2003, 20:22   #68
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Pyro said your mom was lame.
HE WAS TELLING ME!
You're mother was complaining about not getting any action t'other day. "Well,", I said to her, "Not many people are into bestiality, you know."
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:10   #69
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
trance music...

*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*
*UNTCH*

This is the perfect example of why people who listen to dance/trance music should be shot in the face.
Twice.
You know the rest.
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:14   #70
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: all the **** people enjoy wasting their time on...

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

This is the perfect example of why people who listen to dance/trance music should be shot in the face.
[1st Dacism in a ****e thread by a faggot]

WITH BULLETS AND NOT CUM

teehee

[/1st Dacism in a ****e thread by a faggot]
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Closed Thread