User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:12   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
FAO: Man U, Arsenal, Rangers, Celtic etc fans

How can you go into every season knowing where you're going to end up at the end of every season? (the top 3)

Wheres the fun in that?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:14   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Frequently Asked Ouestions? wha?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:15   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
for attention off

(i thought you were meant to be clever recon?)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:21   #4
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
for attention off

(i thought you were meant to be clever recon?)

aha!

no i was genuinely confused, i am familiar with the term 'FAQ' but not with 'FAO' hence i was confused with the thread title "FAO: Man U..."

ps 'of' love
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:22   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: FAO: Man U, Arsenal, Rangers, Celtic etc fans

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
How can you go into every season knowing where you're going to end up at the end of every season? (the top 3)

Wheres the fun in that?
Generally supporters of these teams also support a local team as well, or these teams are local to them.

For instance, I support Arsenal and S****horpe.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:49   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ill be honest - im not rich enough to call myself a fan

i get to 3 games a season if im lucky. One day ill be a season ticket holder i hope, but its kinda hard when im 17, unemployed, and home tickets are £20 a pop.

I didnt really "choose" who i was to support, im not sure many people did. It isnt a conscious decision.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 14:51   #7
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I didnt really "choose" who i was to support, im not sure many people did. It isnt a conscious decision.
It's less of a "why do you support so and so" question, more of a "isn't it dull knowing your teams outcome before it happens" kinda question.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:13   #8
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
long live Gillingham
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:15   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
While to mid-table teams, finishing 10th isn't very different to finishing 12th, the difference between 1st and 3rd, (even 1st and 2nd) is immense. The "fun", is in hoping you will be first, and not 2nd or 3rd.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 15:36   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
It's less of a "why do you support so and so" question, more of a "isn't it dull knowing your teams outcome before it happens" kinda question.
My mum persuaded my uncle mark to take me to a game or two when i was really young. She thought she was making some sort of prophetic point by making her little protestant child support a catholic team.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:20   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Nobody ever gets bored of their team winning. It doesnt matter if its football, ice hockey, F1, rugby, tiddlewinks etc, people love to see the team they support win.

Thats why you get glory supporters.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:28   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
FAO means For the Attention Of
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:37   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
'I didnt read past the second post'
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 16:40   #14
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
FAO of roadrunner_0 : you are a moron
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 17:23   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: FAO: Man U, Arsenal, Rangers, Celtic etc fans

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

For instance, I support Arsenal and S****horpe.
I support Arsenal and Southampton.

Neither are particularly near me, but either die of my family are from Soton and around Highbury.

Im ****ed for the FA Cup thoguh :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 18:54   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
FAO of roadrunner_0 : you are a moron

you are obviously making the mistake of thinking i care what you think :/
sorry, i didnt read that post properly, i was scan reading *shrugs* if you really want, i could be pedantic too and say that he hasnt actually put what i put, but there you go :/
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 19:07   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
How can it be boring when you end up with situations like we have in the English Premiership atm. Its edge of the seat stuff and the tension is so immense.

And tbh I wouldnt say that any team in the english pemiership can say "Were gonna be in this position". The league is of such a high standard that any team can beat any of the others. At the start of the season youd have expected Eveton and Southampton to be fighting Religation and Leeds and West Ham to do fairly well but with the level between the clubs being so close it all comes down to confidence. Everton and Southampton got some good results and are riding high on the confidence, West Ham and Leeds Who both have better players than the aformention two are low on conidence and struggling.

Also Man Utd looked like they were gonna struggle to get a Uefa Cup place let alone challenge for the league before X-mas when their confidence was low, they just managed to get that little bit of luck that increased the confidence and moral of the squad and turned the season around but if they had gone a couple more games with poor results they might never have recovered.

Its probally a little differnt in Scotland where in reality the gap between the Old Firm and the rest is immense and theres almost no chance of another team winning but in these cases it has to be worth supporting them just for the 4 Old Firm games a season (Even as a neutural these games are great but the tension and adrenaline supporters must get in them would take this to another level)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 21:57   #18
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
How can it be boring when you end up with situations like we have in the English Premiership atm. Its edge of the seat stuff and the tension is so immense.
That's NOTHING compared to the play-off race in division 3 this season.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:51   #19
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
The only small clubs where i live are newcastle and middlesbrough, don't wanna follow micky mouse clubs like them

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote