User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:34   #1
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
hi side swappers, defectors

It is a shame that people are leaving VVOMM now, when they are needed. Shame on the alliances that accepts them. When even command change sides. I hope i will not meet you anymore in the game, at least as ally. Having such info and defecting is always the worst. Selling your allies like a cup of tea. Once more, shame on DEFECTORS and ACCEPTERS.
________
JUGGALO

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:19.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:38   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Seconded Lrytas.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:39   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
It'd be nice to see names of Alliances in one of these posts
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:41   #4
lrytas
[LDK] Head

like NoS ?
________
BENZ VELO

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:19.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:42   #5
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive seen allot of moaning about this defectors stuff, and it makes me laugh, i was not going to say nything before, but i remember very very qell in round 6 how a Titans HC, now a VOM HC was relaying information to Silver BC, so that his galaxy would stay safe....i reckon thats allot worse...

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:44   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
god i love the utter bull**** on these forums... gala for your own personal information... there is NO single VOM HC that was EVER a titan hc. hmmmkay?

as the only one that was.. quitted in round 6 be4 tickstart

and my gal sure as hell has had it's share of silver attacks that round

Last edited by cyphie; 20 Mar 2003 at 19:58.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:48   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
It'd be nice to see names of Alliances in one of these posts
imo if you didn't let them in there is no reason why you wouldn't admit that... so far we've only heard pack...

and suddenly people like xtothez and dreadnaught and zhil never talk on forums anymore i wonder why..... surely you can tell if your alliance is guilty of this or not
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:49   #8
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
tbh anyone who trusts a defector is foolish, unless they have real reasons for leaving aside from being a pussie and not being able to hack losing.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:50   #9
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just repost this, as it applies just as much here as on the original thread:

I fail to see the problem here. Is it a big moral issue whether or not an alliance chooses to recruit members who have recently left another alliance? It is their choice. It's a mostly pragmatic choice. It's not about 'Is this a good or evil thing to do?'.

An alliance' policy on how they treat 'traitors' and 'ship jumpers' is of very little interest to the common public as more than 'they did something stupid by allowing XXXX who will leave them next round when they're losing to join'. But let's face it, that's a problem they're going to have to deal with. Chances are that they're aware of the risk, and either willing to take it or planning on doing something about it.

And as for the people who actually do 'betray' their allies, chances are they had a foot in the other camp already. By now the community is so inbred there's hardly an alliance that doesn't have friends on the other side. And caving in to peer pressure isn't evil*.

Jester

*I say this realizing that many times people do this for fun and profit, but who are we to judge, rulers of the great stagnating powerblocks that we are?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:51   #10
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
tbh anyone who trusts a defector is foolish, unless they have real reasons for leaving aside from being a pussie and not being able to hack losing.
the problem is that people that are defecting now werent known as defectirs heh
________
LOLOL

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:20.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:58   #11
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
defectors are un-loyal weenies who play for themselves. they have no faith in thier alliance, and in this case, refuse to even stick around for a week of tough times.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:00   #12
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
i remember very very qell in round 6 how a Titans HC, now a VOM HC was relaying information to Silver BC, so that his galaxy would stay safe....i reckon thats allot worse...
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wong.

There was 2 Titans HC in round 6. So who was it? Myself or Hearts? I'd love to know.

I'll give you a clue. Neither of us are VOM HC, Hearts isn't a guy and I know it wasn't me.

Would you like to take something back?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:01   #13
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Re: hi side swappers, defectors

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
It is a shame that people are leaving VVOMM now, when they are needed. Shame on the alliances that accepts them. When even command change sides. I hope i will not meet you anymore in the game, at least as ally. Having such info and defecting is always the worst. Selling your allies like a cup of tea. Once more, shame on DEFECTORS and ACCEPTERS.
I do agree with you.
There is nothing wonderful in defecting, but it removes
the wee'd pants from your place, have it as a cleaning
and getting better standard of hygienia

I remember a galaxy which defected r6 in my cluster when
we even had chance to dominate the cluster, and we *did*
it without them later, must have been a very bad round for
the fifteen people sitting their butts at the defected galaxy.
Legion totally showed them what happens to defectors
even as losing side, take heed from them

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:02   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

There was 2 Titans HC in round 6. So who was it? Myself or Hearts? I'd love to know.

I'll give you a clue. Neither of us are VOM HC, Hearts isn't a guy and I know it wasn't me.

pfffffft we know you're running this all from behind the scenes just admit it:P

if hearts had protection tho why did we get attacked so much?
necrokilling is fun tho:P
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:09   #15
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
I totaly agree with lrytas, deflecting during a round is really bad.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:17   #16
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
I agree if its not a new alliance. However Oly has no track record and as such I think is lacking in any chance of survival.

Loyalty is from defending and having a fun team atmosphere. I see Oly being another Adelante.
Not all the defectors are oly
________
FRANK STEPHENSON

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:19   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I agree if its not a new alliance. However Oly has no track record and as such I think is lacking in any chance of survival.

Loyalty is from defending and having a fun team atmosphere. I see Oly being another Adelante.
rumad quit your lameness... you never been in here... we have fun a nice team atmosphere and we defend so heh

proud to be cheating fang etc? you've had your share of defectors aswell... hmmm maybe you didn't cuz we refused em
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:23   #18
Deegu

Deegu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Having such info and defecting is always the worst. Selling your allies like a cup of tea. Once more, shame on DEFECTORS and ACCEPTERS.
The defectors so far hasnt published any information bout vvomm due to respect towards these alliances
Deegu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:26   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I am glad you enjoy it - i hope you feel the same in a week mate - also hard for you to defect knowing who's gal you are in.

wtf you on about? as if i would want to defect... would rather be bashed to death then defect... and fun is not only how big your planet is it's the people you play with

and now i'm off again for a while from ad seeyas
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:28   #20
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
wtf you on about? as if i would want to defect... would rather be bashed to death then defect... and fun is not only how big your planet is it's the people you play with

and now i'm off again for a while from ad seeyas
I can be rotterdam tomorrow intersted ?

or do you not live there :\
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:29   #21
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Re: Re: hi side swappers, defectors

Quote:
Originally posted by Deegu
The defectors so far hasnt published any information bout vvomm due to respect towards these alliances
"of course". Respect and defect. Cool
________
FORDSONS F.C. HISTORY

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:34   #22
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: hi side swappers, defectors

Quote:
Originally posted by Jykke
I do agree with you.
There is nothing wonderful in defecting, but it removes
the wee'd pants from your place, have it as a cleaning
and getting better standard of hygienia

I remember a galaxy which defected r6 in my cluster when
we even had chance to dominate the cluster, and we *did*
it without them later, must have been a very bad round for
the fifteen people sitting their butts at the defected galaxy.
Legion totally showed them what happens to defectors
even as losing side, take heed from them

yeah i kinda remember that gal, can't quite put my finger on it tho...
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:40   #23
[7]Gunn3r

Accepting defectors in such situation is plain stupid because NARSWEET are perfectly going to win it if they keep up the work.

For exemple in round 6, if xeta or flvt took defectors, it is because they were quite high ranked and could be a lot of help, in that case I guess it is good to 'use' the defectors and accept them.

The war was so close that a top 30 gals could change the outcome of a night, but in this situation it is just very very stupid to accept defectors.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:45   #24
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth
Ive seen allot of moaning about this defectors stuff, and it makes me laugh, i was not going to say nything before, but i remember very very qell in round 6 how a Titans HC, now a VOM HC was relaying information to Silver BC, so that his galaxy would stay safe....i reckon thats allot worse...
as far as i'm aware they'res not any ex-titans HC in VOM
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:54   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I would imagine Gala is refering to WebAngel.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:10   #26
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
OI!

Get on irc mate and chat with me
you're in constant seek of gay cyb0r aren't you?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:12   #27
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
as for defectors, I have half of 30:13 r7 in mind.
mazze, Longy etc. evil evil. buuuuh buuuuuh.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:13   #28
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
like NoS ?
Ofc we all do. In fact, I love NoS, not just like it.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:17   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sounds like an awfully bad position to put oneself in. Your old allies hate you, your new allies are suspicious of you and won't trust you, and the rest of the universe will always view people in the worst possible light without giving them ammunition. I can't see a reason why other alliances shouldn't accept these members. Clearly they'd be stupid to trust them but that doesn't mean you shouldn't let them in.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:27   #30
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
You are such an impossible man Dingo, did you not know we caused the war in Iraq, one of our women gave birth to Hitler, and 'cancer' and 'Aids' are nothing but NoS' chemical warefare?

Wake up old man.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:27   #31
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

there wasnt much to save from your galaxy anyway scous0r.

*and to the ppl that bring up that F&F defected when it turned ****: we didnt defect, we were Titans, hirr, ND, Ety b4 Rumad got Titans to ally with legion to save his petty project, only to find him later in Deus hahaha. we were bored and wanted targets, so we dropped Titans (just before the final war broke out :/)
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:55   #32
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
correct

Quote:
Originally posted by mens
as for defectors, I have half of 30:13 r7 in mind.
mazze, Longy etc. evil evil. buuuuh buuuuuh.
teehee i helped these guys 'defect', sure killed off any chance of you guys gaining any advantage in c30

<----30:3:1

Inside the panties of Britney Spears

phw0ar
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:04   #33
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
I can be rotterdam tomorrow intersted ?

or do you not live there :\
no i don't live there but i could go there:P
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:11   #34
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
You are such an impossible man Dingo, did you not know we caused the war in Iraq, one of our women gave birth to Hitler, and 'cancer' and 'Aids' are nothing but NoS' chemical warefare?

Wake up old man.
heh how do u love sarcasm wipey...
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:16   #35
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
talk for yourself

some recruiting standards :eek:
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:35   #36
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
WebAngel was never Titans HC. During round 6 he wasn't even command.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:36   #37
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
WebAngel was never Titans HC. During round 6 he wasn't even command.
HEY! Whats wrong with not being Titans command in round 6
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:45   #38
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
HEY! Whats wrong with not being Titans command in round 6
Nothing. I was just pointing out how entirely off the mark Galadrieth was.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:45   #39
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
talk for yourself

some recruiting standards :eek:
Yes, I still regret we once recruited you.

FYI, I will not reply to any unintelligent posts from you, so do not bother.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:52   #40
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Yes, I still regret we once recruited you.

FYI, I will not reply to any unintelligent posts from you, so do not bother.
at least i didnt bug out on you in the middle of the round
and run to your enemies , i had enough integrity to wait
till the round was over .

i regret listening to rehs who convinced me to join ,
tho in retrospect i did meet some decent peeps there
, and some who rate a bit less then scum (guess who :P )
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:56   #41
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah sarcasme is good.
a straight answer to where these renegades had gone would be good also.
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:00   #42
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
yeah sarcasme is good.
a straight answer to where these renegades had gone would be good also.
one little piggy went to NoS .. some rumor i heard said
another little piggy went to WP . clear enough ?

another little piggy claims to be unallied .. but i wonder how
long that will stay ..
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:07   #43
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
well some little piggy said it wasnt wp
so either this piggy is full of bacon or you are..clear enough?
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:09   #44
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
well some little piggy said it wasnt wp
so either this piggy is full of bacon or you are..clear enough?
i did say it was a RUMOR
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:10   #45
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Maybe he confused it for a bc...
Belive atleast in round 7 or round 6 there was a command spy in titans...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:13   #46
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
rumad quit your lameness... you never been in here... we have fun a nice team atmosphere and we defend so heh

proud to be cheating fang etc? you've had your share of defectors aswell... hmmm maybe you didn't cuz we refused em
belive about 80-90% of fang players left the alliance round 8.. So isn't really the same.. Because I closed Adelante and FAnG didn't don't make FAnG a succes this round.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:19   #47
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Maybe he confused it for a bc...
Belive atleast in round 7 or round 6 there was a command spy in titans...
Your eternal anti-Titans posts are boring me. Back them up please in the future.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:30   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe, so basicly shame on 90% of PA then? cause that's what those 2 blocks have in numbers I think.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:31   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your eternal anti-Titans posts are boring me. Back them up please in the future.
heh, maybe I could give him a few tips or ....

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:40   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
heh, maybe I could give him a few tips or ....

rgds Kj
Or maybe not?

Scouse, shush with ya, let Storebo make fun of himself. After all, he is good at it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote