User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:24   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Deflectors

Everybody knows that deflectors are a useless to have, there will always be someome with a scan planet who will scan you anyway. It's like throwing away your resources, furthermore I'd like to add that... oh wait.

Right..

Everybody knows that defectors are useless to have, this round they're prone to get incommings and next round they've jumped to another alliance. Yet in all this 'knowing' it seems that yet again at least one of the NARWEET alliances have been desperate enough to accept 'top galaxies' with 'l33t people' into their ranks. I still don't get why anyone would want to add complete liabilities to their alliances. From my own experience I can remember that people like Star-Erazor got laughed at when they tried to join Titans in round 8. And I can tell you, seeing someone pathetic enough to knock at your door and ask for help and turning them down is far more fullfilling then actually helping them (in this case, not in general).

I can understand however that any alliance would like to add some more roids to their total. Therefore I suggest that you pretend to let them defect and two nights later roid them into oblivion, they won't have a place to get defense from anyway(lo 33:9 R6).
The moral of this story however is that by accepting dishonorable and spineless people you are in the end only weakening your alliance by adding those particular attributes to your whole.
Congrats to Jornx and Cube though for making new friends, its always nice when that happens isn't it

Never trust a traitor.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:27   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Good idea ParraCida

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:30   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
if you wanna be in another alliance wait for the friggin round to end and join some other alliance then fs:/

this is like the lamest thing you could ever do, to think i actually respected jornx and thought he was a good player... seems i was wrong and he's just a defecting spineless coward. (p.s. he was still in a top 20 gal so could have done well easily enough)

ow and yes i agree...roid them into oblivion fs

p.s. can the alliance that let them in say who they are? so everyone knows how lame they are?

jornx you just lost a hell of a lot more friends then you gained:/ hope that ranking is worth it for you (which i'll personally make sure you won't keep if weetnar doesn't do that themselves.)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:39   #4
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
I left as a friend, don't make this any harder then it already is.
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:39   #5
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
wonder what alliance they joined
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:45   #6
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
I somehow doubt those feelings goes both ways. Just a guess tho
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:48   #7
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Deflectors

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
2 of Olympians best players just left, i think i'm going to cry, whine and bitch until the end of time. yes i am a little girl
is what i read
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:49   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
All my members in those galaxies have been dismissed.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:50   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Deflectors

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
is what i read
jornx yes, cube hell no

and recon seeing as you know **** all about oly... hush about player skills.. this has nothing to do with any of that
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:50   #10
Dreadnought!

Deflectors = PD
Defectors = AD
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:54   #11
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
you could use the word scum instead
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:55   #12
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
*sighs*
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:55   #13
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Deflectors = useless
Defectors = useless

I get the point right?

I hope everybody did
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:56   #14
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
lol

I really wish I had friends abandonning me in hard time, really.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:56   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
is what i read
Then you're going to need an eye exam because I couldnt care less who leaves which alliance. I'm just basically pointing out behaviour that has always disgusted me in planetarion.

But don't worry, if you want to perceive grown men as little girls then thats OK with me. I'm dutch.. I'm tolerant.. plus.. you'd probably sue me if I were to point out that I find it rather disturbed
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:05   #16
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Deflectors

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

and recon seeing as you know **** all about oly... hush about player skills.. this has nothing to do with any of that
don't be a chuff
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:09   #17
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
this is the same cube as the titan ex BC cube right?

I actually liked him too.

pisses me off that, when you find out someone you thought was ok is a knob

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:12   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

yes that one
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:14   #19
StreeTMouseY
Critter Extraordinare

StreeTMouseY is an unknown quantity at this point
Cube honey. weet would never hurt you as much as Critters will after this litlle stunt you just pulled.

See you soon m8, enyoy the sweet life while it lasts.

MouseH

R3 - StreeTMouse of TheBigCheese - N00b
R4 - MiMiC of Terra Mistica - Legion
R5 - Mouse fatalle of CheeseLand -Xanadu
R6 - State of Mind - Critters, Legion
R7 - Property of |Queen-Doris| - Critters
R8 - Expect company of Hidden Hostile ships - Critters & OuZo (o)
StreeTMouseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:18   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Real 'friends' look through the façade an alliance creates.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:21   #21
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
And real friends dont care if you run to the enemy once it gets though right? :eek:
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:23   #22
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yes that one
well what do you know?

I'd comment that it'd be a bit wank fro anyone to take them in, but then there was that whole valy **** in round 7 so it'd be a bit futile

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:28   #23
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
is what i read
"Your intel is 1337 isn't it. Hahaha. ownage."

I'm afraid your assumptions are incorrect and you've done a pretty good job at playing the troll and the village idiot at the same time. Rock on.

Quote:
Originally posted by MAd
but then there was that whole valy **** in round 7 so it'd be a bit futile
That wasn't defecting. We were on the same side as Fury. She left Fury because she didn't like, not because she was on the losing side or had any chance of losing roids.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:29   #24
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
real friends don't screw over friends
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:29   #25
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

the guy was my attack partner for two rounds...i'm not suprised at all...
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:30   #26
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hate defectors, and as the topic in ChaoZ has said for the last few days: Recruitment open: We only accept nice well mannered people. No alliance hopping scum wanted. PM RIT

I simply will not allow alliance defectors to join, they only look out for themselves, and ChaoZ is more about looking out for your fellow member.

As such if any alliances notice one of their members leaving for us because they are defecting from a losing side then just give me a quick PM with some evidence and we will turn them down.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:32   #27
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
That wasn't defecting. We were on the same side as Fury. She left Fury because she didn't like, not because she was on the losing side or had any chance of losing roids.
hehe yes but it didn't stop them trying to attack her anyway

those naughty fury boys

All I remember from rnd 7 was how it was mostly boring, then I missed the fun bit at the end where we spanked Fury's fleets (and thus had higher scores) but admittedly old age is dulling the mind.......

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:35   #28
cypher
U've been Moderated

i wonder now tho where all those weet alliances are...

atleast admit it if you let them in for crying out loud.

and if you didn't let them in well done i hope you won't give em protection anymore either. and plz tell us that aswell so we can sooner find out which alliances have some decency and which don't.

and don't tell me none of you read this as you're always online... so just post now aswell.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:45   #29
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
atleast admit it if you let them in for crying out loud.
heh..why exactly?
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:45   #30
Recon

Quote:
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!! i just royally pwned some guy on the internet, aren't i great!?!?
LMAOBMAOROFLTOMATOLOLOLOLOLPLDPLDPLDPDPLDPLPLDPWNAGE!

yep

honestly you Titans/Olympians geezers need to take this game less seriously before you all die of heart attacks.

just a heads up tho
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:48   #31
Treveler

Re: Re: Re: Re: Deflectors

Quote:

yep

honestly you Titans/Olympians geezers need to take this game less seriously before you all die of heart attacks.

just a heads up tho
Funny guy!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:52   #32
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Deflectors

Quote:

yep

just a heads up tho
The Titans/Olympians part is where you got it wrong in the first place, and you did it again. Third time lucky maybe.

DO YOU GET THE POINT YET?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 21:19   #33
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
heh talking bout spineless and gutless ... can be only the ppl who take those kinda ppl in. sorry jornx thought higher scale of you
Ritteh q for you so what your saying is you sided with NARSWEET so in otherwords you sided with fury omg omg omg and then to recall you named me scum when i left Chaoz at end of round r6 to join an FLTV alliance
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:08   #34
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be more proud of staying loyal towards my alliance, than winning - knowing I have defected to the other side..

lucky for me, I would never change alliance or win some thing..

:-D
- the zitoz
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:20   #35
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Titans/plush etc.. took in traitors in round 8... people like stals/xorcist etc....

People who fight in a war, change alliances can have many reasons. But to jump right over to the enemy that is low.. And just shows what kind thoose people are. Care about their score/rank/their t-shirt above all else.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:25   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Titans/plush etc.. took in traitors in round 8... people like stals/xorcist etc....

People who fight in a war, change alliances can have many reasons. But to jump right over to the enemy that is low.. And just shows what kind thoose people are. Care about their score/rank/their t-shirt above all else.
and stals went to madcows to become an officer then he blew his gal up together with p37 and went to eclipse

that about right ?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:30   #37
Cochese
Retired

Yep, sounds about right.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:37   #38
[7]Gunn3r

I really don't understand ppls defecting, if I had a top20 planet I think I would appreciate a lot more peoples remembering me as someone that died for his alliance with honor and bravery rather then be in the history top20 list which means pratically nothing but that you were a lame alliance hopper.

I guess everyone is different.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:51   #39
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:

our topic in round 8 has been no defectors will be let in i think all round

maybe plush did... titans didn't
storebo quit the **** propaganda and grow up

stals is NOW a JUNIOR member in olympians. if he would have been titans last round he wouldn't be junior now so quit lieing
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 22:59   #40
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Plush did, Titans didn't.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 23:13   #41
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Plush did, Titans didn't.
No Scouse. Titans never made a single mistake. You were perfect in every department.

Perfect.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 23:21   #42
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
No Scouse. Titans never made a single mistake. You were perfect in every department.

Perfect.

Correct.

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 23:57   #43
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
I really don't understand ppls defecting, if I had a top20 planet I think I would appreciate a lot more peoples remembering me as someone that died for his alliance with honor and bravery rather then be in the history top20 list which means pratically nothing but that you were a lame alliance hopper.

I guess everyone is different.
I agree...
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:10   #44
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Always thought that having a planet which was a nightmare to take down, even in a losing war got people more respect than sitting in a nice safe gal in a dominating universe and ending up top 10.

But heh, i been in pa long enough to know some people only play to have rank, and if they are under constant incomming rather than fight they either defect or quit.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:30   #45
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
But heh, i been in pa long enough to know some people only play to have rank, and if they are under constant incomming rather than fight they either defect or quit.
I would never have thought jornx would be one of them

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:37   #46
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
clearly defectors cant backstab their friends , they never
had any . their alliance mates are just defense fleets ,
and when those arent available its time to jump ship .
same will probably happen next round in NOS , i wouldnt
be too surprised if they change nicks and jump to an other ship
(that is , if they plan on playing another round at all after
thinning out their circle of "friends")

plush did take in a few "defectors" mainly by founders
decision . we did turn away alot of others as well . i think we saw
there is a way to "digest" some defections (random round , multi-
sided war) but still had to draw a line somewhere .

Last edited by HOPupNdown; 20 Mar 2003 at 01:34.
HOPupNdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 00:53   #47
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Now this comment wouldn't have anything to do with the gal you are playing in right?

No indeed, it has probably more to do with the fact that you really don't give a damn about any alliance just as long as your planet gets the best result. Not trying to insult, stating a fact which I know you won't deny

But at least don't make up sh*t excuses like that, well.. you're right. But the issue is not the alliance you join, but the fact that you walk out on your friends in time of need.

And Gunn3r, you are completely correct. Fighting it out is 10 times more rewarding then switching sides. I'd like to think I gave fury a headache or two in round 7 and I still stand by my actions. I had a lot of fun shooting it out with teh fury, I recommend you try it sometimes
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:02   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Now this comment wouldn't have anything to do with the gal you are playing in right?

No indeed, it has probably more to do with the fact that you really don't give a damn about any alliance just as long as your planet gets the best result. Not trying to insult, stating a fact which I know you won't deny

But at least don't make up sh*t excuses like that, well.. you're right. But the issue is not the alliance you join, but the fact that you walk out on your friends in time of need.

And Gunn3r, you are completely correct. Fighting it out is 10 times more rewarding then switching sides. I'd like to think I gave fury a headache or two in round 7 and I still stand by my actions. I had a lot of fun shooting it out with teh fury, I recommend you try it sometimes
1 ) i always covered you r7 when you were in my gal
2 ) i am still in the alliance i started, and i will end there when
a ) the alliance disbands
b ) pa ends.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:11   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
"Your intel is 1337 isn't it. Hahaha. ownage."

Wrath. Not Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:17   #50
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
1 ) i always covered you r7 when you were in my gal
2 ) i am still in the alliance i started, and i will end there when
a ) the alliance disbands
b ) pa ends.
Actually you omitted to defend me the one time it mattered against kile and 23:23. Not that I 'expected' it or that I am upset about it. Any way my point is that you will always be an opportunistic player, and that switching allies or screwing others over to serve your interests is no problem for you (I think 20.6 can agree with that). Also, you are in the alliance you started.. not exactly sure how much choice you really had. With the 7 anti-vouches for Titans etc.