User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 03:58   #1
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
5 word man

It is obviously Nod.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 03:59   #2
Five Word Man

you are probably a faggot

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 03:59   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Five Word Man
you are probably a faggot
You are close to deletion

And after only two posts
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:00   #4
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
You are close to deletion

And after only two posts

Can you delete his main 'nodrog' account too please.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:00   #5
Five Word Man

You dont scare me kurashima

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:01   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I would've replaced 'probably' with 'definately' but I wouldn't expect a gimmick to think of that.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:01   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
you dont scare me tubby
Your main account is calling

Do not disappoint the masses

Ginger gimmicks do not work
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:02   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
only nod would have sigs turned off
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:05   #9
Amoril
Twisted

See i put a four word sentence in as my first post in an attempt to bait Nod and he didn't go for it.

I was disappointed.

I think he might not really be able to count or something.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:07   #10
Five Word Man

Im bored of this already

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:07   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
See i put a four word sentence in as my first post in an attempt to bait Nod and he didn't go for it.

I was disappointed.

I think he might not really be able to count or something.
That is Probably the case
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:08   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Im bored of this already
We can delete you anytime

You simply have to ask

Gimmicks are **** , arent they.

Thank you for your efforts
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:11   #13
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:

You simply have to ask

I hope that was a sarcastic 'Thank you'.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 09:19   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:

You simply have to ask

Hi Twat in the Hat!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:21   #15
One Word Man

fag

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:01   #16
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Has been banned by me.
Closed Thread