User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Colour or Color?
Color 9 8.65%
Colour 70 67.31%
Both are right... 14 13.46%
I don't care 11 10.58%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 23:25   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Colour or Color??

well? what do you think?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 23:27   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"im young and drunk, so i dont caaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeee!"

Hm.
Yes, that is quite fitting.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 23:36   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
and yes this poll was inspired by Nem3sis's thread :P
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:10   #4
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
it depends which English you learn
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:14   #5
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I use "couleur"
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:31   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i am english and use 'colour' as god intended. however since both are corect somewhere i voted 'both are right'
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:32   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
"Colour" is the true English spelling.

The CSS specification uses "Color".... which is annoying.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:47   #8
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
considering there's no "god intended it that way" in language, and "true english spelling" is a far cry from ANY form of english used today, I voted both right.

I'm sure the early english speakers would be horrified by either.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 00:59   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ffs doods, like get with the 21st century, its clr.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:06   #10
Asper

New poll!!!!!!:

Humor or Humour?

Gotta love the English and the Americans why can't we all use one frigging style, same goes for the measuring system (sp?) weight etc

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:24   #11
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
it depends which English you learn
Do you play football or soccer?

heathen
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:37   #12
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
considering there's no "god intended it that way" in language
how do you know? chances are that your right but yu cant prove it/
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:42   #13
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
i use colour cause im not americanized
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:18   #14
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
how do you know? chances are that your right but yu cant prove it/
exactly
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:34   #15
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Phantom has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom has a spectacular aura about
Colour, damned yanks never could speek properly

I wish you intelligence for luck runs out sooner than you think

I give up on death before i give up on life
and now i don't know what to do
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:50   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Phantom
lol. So you pronounce it differently too?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:55   #17
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Can I just point out that american english is influenced by espanol, which does not use the ou but only the o, thus the color and not colour. The former is away one l away from your neck and other is correct according to written english, but in fine english fashion we steal words from other languages not conform our words to suit jonny foreigner, so color is not now nor ever will be the correct way of spelling it

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:05   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
AND THE WINNER OF THE MOST UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY PRIZE OF THE YEAR GOES TO:

Quote:

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:05   #19
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Zyth=-
Can I just point out that american english is influenced by espanol, which does not use the ou but only the o, thus the color and not colour. The former is away one l away from your neck and other is correct according to written english, but in fine english fashion we steal words from other languages not conform our words to suit jonny foreigner, so color is not now nor ever will be the correct way of spelling it
Actually, the colour->color mutation was mostly the result of Noah Webster and his efforts to 'simplify' spelling (most of which never caught on, but a few--like color--did), and not the influence of Spanish.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:23   #20
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
lol. So you pronounce it differently too?
My english teachers never complained

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:26   #21
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
Actually, the colour->color mutation was mostly the result of Noah Webster and his efforts to 'simplify' spelling (most of which never caught on, but a few--like color--did), and not the influence of Spanish.

Really? I always thought it was becuase the yanks were trying to distance themselves from their english ancesters as much as possible. So they chanced how they say some words, and called other things by different names

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:29   #22
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Really? I always thought it was becuase the yanks were trying to distance themselves from their english ancesters as much as possible. So they chanced how they say some words, and called other things by different names
no, that's british ego speaking.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:42   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Exclamation

Quote:
Really? I always thought it was becuase the yanks were trying to distance themselves from their english ancesters as much as possible.
That may have been a part of Webster's motivation to simplify the spellings, but since most of them never caught on Americans obviously weren't changing their spelling just to make a statement.
Quote:
So they chanced how they say some words, and called other things by different names
Webster wasn't particularly interested in changing the pronunciations--though he was in favor of standardizing them; his spelling changes were mostly aimed towards a more phonetic spelling.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 04:56   #24
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
exactly
so since the church bases itself on belief rather than fact i shall believe God intented it to be spelt colour.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 05:33   #25
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I tend to pronounce color as col-lor and colour as col-ler
Both spellings are correct in their respective countries, so I vote color, knowing I will be outvoted by the European majority here.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 06:44   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Do you play football or soccer?
Football is an english word. Soccer is english slang.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 06:52   #27
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
I tend to pronounce color as col-lor and colour as col-ler
Both spellings are correct in their respective countries, so I vote color, knowing I will be outvoted by the European majority here.
i pronounce colour and color the same 'cul-ler'. a 'col-ler' is the thing on your shirt
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:12   #28
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Center.

You spell it "Centre". That spelling really makes no sense.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:21   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It annoys me when people say "OMG AMERICANS SPEEL IT LIKE 'COLOR' WHEN ACTUALLY ITS 'COLOUR' STOP DECIMATING OUR LANGUAGE TWATS".

The reason they spell it like that is because it was put in the English dictionary after the settlers had gone to America, and prior to us making the dictionary, we spelt it like that.

Or so I'm told.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 12:11   #30
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Color = American ==> wrongness
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 12:25   #31
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
colour cos americans are wankers
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 12:40   #32
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
As an aside, why do Americans use (their own) different values for miles, gallons etc?

Roll on global decimalisation!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:23   #33
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Center.

You spell it "Centre". That spelling really makes no sense.
It makes sense once you realize that's how the French spell it. You can argue that French spelling shouldn't have any influence on English spelling but that argument was lost about a thousand years ago.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:39   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Phatom
There is an American-origin word for people like you, and it is 'moron'.

I voted both.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:05   #35
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure Petabyte wasn't an original English word - should we ban that?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:09   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Some people have changed the spelling of that.
So what? Are you suggesting we should all go back to speaking Middle English, or something?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:10   #37
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Surely you can see that "color" makes more sense than "colour"? What's that "u" for? Nothing! It's wasting valuable space.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:14   #38
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Yanks or Brits it seems.

I don't really care. As long as you try remain with either one of them in your texts insteard of changing in the midway.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:16   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
its our language and we haven't changed it,
Nobody owns languages. You can't legislate on them. They are uncontrolled entities. Live with it.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:17   #40
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Surely you can see that "color" makes more sense than "colour"? What's that "u" for? Nothing! It's wasting valuable space.
because the word is said colUr imagine if it was just color it`d sound like you wre talking about a shirt collor (No i cant spell that)
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:44   #41
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Of course Petabyte is an original english word: where else would it come from?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:45   #42
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
because the word is said colUr imagine if it was just color it`d sound like you wre talking about a shirt collor (No i cant spell that)
color blue

shirt collar

Different spelling and pronunciation
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:48   #43
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
You're wasting valuable space posting this!!

Then again so is the rest of the lot, wtf does it matter anyways? :/
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:49   #44
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Its colour

DOWN WITH THE ENGLISH

DOWN WITH THE TEA

DOWN WITH THE U!!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:41   #45
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
What the ****? It's "colour" you daft yankees.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:50   #46
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunga
Of course Petabyte is an original english word: where else would it come from?
Greek.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:53   #47
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Nobody owns languages. You can't legislate on them. They are uncontrolled entities. Live with it.
the french do, but then, they are french
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:53   #48
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
America has done a good job at fixing certain words that were spelled wrongly, but theyve got the 'colour' one wrong.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:54   #49
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Then why are certain words 'illegal'?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:25   #50
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
America has done a good job at fixing certain words that were spelled wrongly, but theyve got the 'colour' one wrong.
Next we'll fix your poor word usage.

Windshield instead of windscreen
Trunk instead of boot
Soccer instead of football
Elevator instead of lift

When you master this leason we'll give you another one.