User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:46   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Little Bit too much Karm bashing going on here ....

Time to just take a moment, think about it, and perhaps put a pause on that Keystoke gentlemen.

The point was made a long time ago. Rehashing it and taking it to a new level just annoys the people up the top of this food chain.

k?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:49   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:52   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Little Bit too much Karm bashing going on here ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

The point was made a long time ago.
it was gathered a long time ago that Karm is indeed ****e? so why is he still one of the head honcho's.

so not !

the is sad
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:54   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
What about poor ShaiGar? It's acceptable to bash him?

He's lovely you know

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:55   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
What about poor ShaiGar? It's acceptable to bash him?

He's lovely you know
I dont deliver awards for "Stupidest thing ever said on these forums".

But if i did , youd be right up there as a contender Cochese!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:56   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
My how the tides change!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:57   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Karm > *

nuff said!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:59   #8
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Karm > *
Who else would spend hours setting us up with over 500 new smilies?

etc.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:00   #9
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Karm = Good.

Bunny = Bad.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:00   #10
Karmulian

and 5 new styles (which admitedlly took zeriod alot longer to do the gfx for :-p)
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:01   #11
Cochese
Retired

lairyfish ahoy!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:09   #12
Cochese
Retired

It's a conspiracy Nod.

I blame the evil

He's untrustworthy, unlike my friend here

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:09   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Who else would spend hours setting us up with over 500 new smilies?
Are you serious? 500 fecking smileys? As long as they are not hysterical moving banana-like monsters, else I take back what I said.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:10   #14
Karmulian

MrBrick - i promise not to host the bunny on ur server
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:10   #15
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Little Bit too much Karm bashing going on here ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki

Oh and you know those smileys you like using who do you think hosts them?
yeah...

Quote:
Now if you don't like Karm being in charge why don't you leave the forums, we could cope without your contribution.
you might wanna clean yourself next time you post, theres a bit of brown...right there on your chin and under your nose.

ps he isn't in charge(thank god) JJ is, unfortunately he is "2rd" in command.i like these forums, oh and that last comment i'm pretty much wiping away the tears now
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:10   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It'll be nice to have more smilies, but 500 is a bit over the top!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:12   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

We need more botty sex!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:18   #18
Recon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bit too much Karm bashing going on here ....

Quote:

if you don't like it go away
why?

it's quite funny watching you defend Karm; i'm only on the internet a few hours a week and i don't know of really any sites to go to or other forums hence i come here.it's nice to watch brown nosing at its best.

you are

now you've said "why don't you leave the forums" and "if you don't like it go away" is there a possible "**** off, your killing into my precious brown nosing time" next?
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:19   #19
Karmulian

only 500+ cause thats what came in the pack
and it will give u lot something to do

and very few are like the banana
(less than 50)

2) i ain't in charge no.. sorry if having pride in these forums is wrong..
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:20   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bit too much Karm bashing going on here ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
why?

it's quite funny watching you defend Karm; i'm only on the internet a few hours a week and i don't know of really any sites to go to or other forums hence i come here.it's nice to watch brown nosing at its best.

you are

now you've said "why don't you leave the forums" and "if you don't like it go away" is there a possible "**** off, your killing into my precious brown nosing time" next?
Shut up... I'm trying to get a custom avatar here!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:23   #21
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/ @ Karm.

ta.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:24   #22
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
only 500+ cause thats what came in the pack
and it will give u lot something to do

and very few are like the banana
(less than 50)

2) i ain't in charge no.. sorry if having pride in these forums is wrong..

I have no real complaints, but are these smilies a future addition?
Because I'm not seeing them yet.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:27   #23
Karmulian

they are likely to be implemented at the beginning of the round

sooner if i can be arsed
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:28   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

All this would be solved by compulsory hotmanluvin.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:32   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey this thread is pretty and kurashima should defnitely keep posting in it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:36   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
He only posted once
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:38   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Karmulian is good.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:40   #28
Karmulian

MM i told u to stop watching those movies - u'll go blind
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:41   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
MM i told u to stop watching those movies - u'll go blind
But they're from your collection.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:43   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog

"The Power of Positive Posting"

Good Work Qui Gon Don
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:50   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A long long time ago well I remember we used to insult everyone in a position of authority in some imbecilic attempt at self-fulfillment through belittling those with more power than us while pretending we were really some ace anarcho-rebels in a state of total apathy who only pursued this course of action as a means of entertainment.

What ever happened to that eh? It's definitely not that there are less gays around now anyways!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:58   #32
Cochese
Retired

They take it all far too seriously, unlike my colleague here

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:01   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
They take it all far too seriously, unlike my colleague here

"Bunny for mod: hey we let kura in didn't we!"
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:03   #34
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
You have to approach it like you're talking to a mad old relative on the phone, just leave them to vent their fumes for a while then come back and they will have worn themselves out.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:10   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Karm's good mkay?

Recon if it wasn't for Karm you'd have been without the one and only site you regularly visit for around a month (from the shutdown of the PA servers to Jolt buying PA).

Bite not the hand which feeds you, you horrible little ingrate.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:10   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
"Bunny for mod: hey we let kura in didn't we!"

I was here before you, you drunken reprobate!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:12   #37
Cochese
Retired

Have a Kura, on me

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:18   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I was here before you, you drunken reprobate!

**** off with your "time" and your "space" and your "facts". I claim the moral victory.

PS In fairness to karm he does a lot of good work btw, a lot more than you see as a matter of fact. God that left a horrible taste in my mouth :(
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:20   #39
Karmulian

i'd put a decent post here
but i am sorting out a temp host for forum images

(PS - i did not organise the actual host for the temp forums.. that was zeus.. i did however fix the forums after a borked install and perform all the upgrades over the last few weeks)
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:29   #40
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
karm might sometimes be an immature stupid little twat but he's our immature stupid little twat

er no, hang on

'he does a lot of hard work for the forums and despite not actually liking him much i have to say he's done well with the forums'

that's better :)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:36   #41
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

[removed pointless spam]

[removed pointless spam]

...so who exactly is karm?

[Karm Edit] I am ur god[/Karm Edit]
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:45   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Karm you shouldn't have showed you were the one editing there. Remember if you can edit within five minutes it doesn't show up!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:52   #43
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
well in over active spammy boards at least i know where to find karm now.

geddit, find karm, if a board's too active, find karm!

pah ill just leave now, before i find funny or get banned.

bad headache and all that.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 22:55   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
well in over active spammy boards at least i know where to find karm now.

geddit, find karm, if a board's too active, find karm!

pah ill just leave now, before i find funny or get banned.

bad headache and all that.

Could have been worse. Could have been [Kura Edit] ... thats when you KNOW youve been talking complete bollocks.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:38   #45
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I still cant comprehend why people attack the persons, not the actions. I like Karmy, even whens a insufferabale twat. (I know i probably am more insufferabale than him anyways.) I migth not like some off his actions, but hey! He does this (as far as i know) on his own spare time, for less than nothing. I would probably not have done it for a few thousands, since i knew what i would have to cope whit.

Its really the same whit all off the mods. Some off their actions are ****ed, bad or just plain stupid. Some off them are still nice. Or funny. That don't mean that they cant make mistakes, have a bad day, or just hate Shai Gar since he is an Aussie.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote