User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:54   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Films you cry at

So far mine is (dont take the piss)

- Mrs Doubtfire
- Ice Age

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:55   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Care Bears the Movie
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:56   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
can't recall any... hmm

Sophie's Choice.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:58   #4
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
watership down
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:59   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
That film with the giant snake, Anaconda or something. It was sooooo bad you couldn't help but cry with laughter.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:00   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
can't recall any... hmm

Sophie's Choice.
<shudder>...how could you?

Anyway...Ice Age, Dinosaurs, Green Mile, Dirty Dancing, how long a list would you like?

[edit]Got to add Watership Down too. I always cry when Hazel dies. [/edit]
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:01   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
DIE HARD!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:01   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Green Mile
i can see your point, also angry cos of that little ****
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:02   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
DIE HARD!
Rickmantastic
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:09   #10
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Dancer In The Dark

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:10   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shawshank

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:20   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Green Mile

I laughed when he squished the mouse :/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:31   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
I hate you now
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:37   #14
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
I have never cried during a movie. :O|

I have been 'moved' by William Shakespeare's romeo and juliet.
And the classic, Braveheart
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:37   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
I hate you now :(
:(((

I couldn't help it. It wasn't that I found the actual death (short lived as it was) of the mouse funny. It was just the way it happened and the guys reaction and....

Omg :((

I'm pure evil :((
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:44   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Green Mile
Forrest Gump
Ice Age

I'm such a sentimental bwoy....
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:47   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
you bitch
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:56   #18
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Babe
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:09   #19
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
well not really a film but i saw Band of Brothers on DVD this weekend. Yes all of the episodes and i was touched, especially what happend with the yanks in bastogne damn never knew it was such hell in my country :/
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:10   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Perfect Storm

Why couldnt they have all been killed in a car accident in the first 2 minutes and saved a lot of my time ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:31   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
(all when i was really young b4 anyone says anything)

ET
Watership down
Orca: the killer whale

and even now, my family won't let me live down the fact that i cried
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:32   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ET
The Champion
Saving Private Ryan (final scene)
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:54   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Watership down
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 18:30   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Moving Targets, its really sad..
Also, Cheech and Chong, up in smoke. Really sad movie..

No, really, i cant remeber crying..but touched..hmm..i cant remeber any specific films, but there must be some..
Anyways, when i saw titanick, i laughed when Leonardo DiCapiro died. It cost me a relationship..

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 12:56   #25
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
the lion king deeply sadened me when I was younger and wats-his-face.... simbas dad dies.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 13:14   #26
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Forrest Gump
and 'Short Circuit' (1986 movie about some roboter)
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:08   #27
Santiago7

I think I actually cried at Disney's 'The Lion King' like 10 years ago...
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 20:35   #28
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Forest Gump...it's just so sad
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 12:44   #29
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
La vita e bella
Forrest Gump
Shawshank redemption
the Green mile
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 12:54   #30
Skitz Mickz

Lion King (when simba's dad dies)
Milo and Otus (when Otus went away)
Saving Private Ryan (very close in final scene)
Green Mile (almost in the faulty execution and the mouse death)

too name a few, i think there has been more.

never seen Bambi so i dunno whether i'd cry when the mum dies...
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 13:11   #31
MonotoneMan

Re: Films you cry at

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
So far mine is (dont take the piss)

- Mrs Doubtfire
- Ice Age

My list consists of:

-[There's no freaking movie here]
-[Or here]
-[Don't even think about here]
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 13:25   #32
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point
Ghost
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 14:05   #33
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Shawshank
Green Mile
stepmum (when the kids came up the stairs just before she snuffed it, I have never streamed tears like that before, nor want to again)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 20:24   #34
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough
THE LORD OF THE RINGS, A.I and every other cartoon classic.

The best classic is The Emperor's New Groove.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 20:34   #35
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Saving Private Ryan (final scene)
Yup Saving Private Ryan when the old man salutes his sgt, big lump in throat, had to hold it back, being a guy en all

Platoon when Sgt Elias gets gunned down running away from a horde of gooks, getting wasted but he keeps getting up and running away until he can only crawl, then while kneeling he raises his arms and gets more bullets laid into him, emotional to say the least
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 21:18   #36
Trespassing

Spice Girls the movie, was so incredibly sad... =/
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 20:28   #37
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Shawshank

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 22:33   #38
nikon
gza

nikon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Transformers: the movie.
When Optimus died i almost couldn't watch the rest of the movie i was so gutted.
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:28   #39
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmm not really a movie either, a documentary actually, but Ken Burn's Civil War(American civil war btw). The massive carnage and hardship inflicted on both sides is unreal, and the soundtrack complements the program.
Archi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:36   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Shawshank
Just remembered an amusing story from when the 100 greatest film series was on telly.

Gf turns to me and says 'They haven't had Shawshank yet, will you cry if and when they show it?'
Me 'As long as they don't show the bit with the opera singer, I'll be fine'
Cue Shawshank as next film and Opera singers bit.
Gf 'Oh shit'
Me 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'
Gf 'Oh ffs'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:40   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Annoyingly I can't cry anymore.

But when I could, "It's a Wonderful Life" did it for me, at the end. When the town people raise the money - brilliant.

But I'm an evil pro-society/solidarity commie so that's probably why.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:42   #42
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Braveheart :/
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:55   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Braveheart
Forrest Gump
Band of Brothers
Shawshank Redemption
Gattaca

Anything sad I guess.

Anything involving love, i.e. modern interpretation of Romeo & Juliet.

Othello.

La Via Belle with that funny Italian guy in it.

Cried when I read the Green Mile. Positively filled with hate towards the evil prison guard. The ****.

*sigh*
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 01:26   #44
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Lion King

Though much, much sadder than that uppity ****ing lion getting shat into the ground was

The Land Before Time
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote