User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:47   #1
Dace

What's the difference between meat and fish?

If you beat your fish it dies.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:48   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
first post in a Dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:49   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
second post
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:49   #4
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
third post
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:50   #5
Dace

It appears that some foolish people want to play games with me.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:50   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
fifth post
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:51   #7
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
first quote in a Dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:52   #8
XA Megatron

"It's ok eat fish because they don't have any feelings"

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:52   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

2nd quote

(btw u fked up, u meant first reply before not post )

(first edit \0/)
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:53   #10
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:

third quote in a Dace thread
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:53   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What's the difference between meat and fish?

Quote:
Hmmm. What happens if you beat your meat?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:54   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
12th spam post in a Dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:56   #13
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
12th spam post in a Dace thread

My post was not spam.

It was a threat.

One which people appear to be foolishly disregarding.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:56   #14
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
btw u fked up
y u b h8in

it's
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:58   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
u r gay lol
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:58   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
First quote-within-a-quote reply in a Dace thread.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:03   #17
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

[/quote]

First quote-within-a-quote reply in a Dace thread. [/b][/quote]

Second quote-within-a-quote reply in a Dace thread

[EDIT]i ****ed up so first **** up in a Dace thread[/EDIT]
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:05   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon

first **** up in a Dace thread
heh

you ain't the first to **** up in a dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:07   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

heh

you ain't the first to **** up in a dace thread
he said "first **** up"
not "first to **** up"

and I would say he's wrong.

At least seven or eight **** ups have already posted in this thread.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:07   #20
Recon

Dace=teh fagz0r

first dace insult in a dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:11   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

first use of rolleyes smiley in dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:11   #22
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
Dace=teh fagz0r

first dace insult in a dace thread

That's not a "Dace insult".

You'd have to go for a "X is so ****ing gay" approach for it to be classed as a "Dace insult".

You ****ing homofag.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:14   #23
Recon

Quote:

That's not a "Dace insult".

You'd have to go for a "X is so ****ing gay" approach for it to be classed as a "Dace insult".

You ****ing homofag.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:02   #24
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
HI KIDS!!!!!
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:04   #25
Ragnarak

s****horpe

first use of censor evasion in a dace thread \0/
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:06   #26
Ragnarak

first use of dace-like use of bold/italics in a dace thread \0/
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:11   #27
Dace

Quote:
I am gay

Try and figure it out kids.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:12   #28
Ragnarak

Quote:

Try and figure it out kids.
damn you beat me to the first use of fake quotes in a dace thread :/
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:12   #29
Dudels

Moo!

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:12   #30
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
first use of the word 'banana' in a Dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:13   #31
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
  • First
  • List
  • In
  • A
  • Dace
  • Thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:14   #32
Lord Talon

Lord Talon is an unknown quantity at this point
first link to the dace thread in the dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:15   #33
Ragnarak

first fake link in a dace thread

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:16   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Talon
first link to the dace thread in the dace thread
git

tho mine was better
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:16   #35
Dudels

Re: What's the difference between meat and fish?

Quote:

Ha Ha Ha!

(First post related to topic)

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:19   #36
Dace

"America as a country is just plain wrong wrong."

"America is full of fat people."

"There are no intelligent Americans."

First American bashing comments.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:19   #37
Ragnarak

Quote:
See i start complete nonsense threads and they get to >100 replies.

I start a "from the heart" upbeat comment on my life atm and people try to kill the thread.

first time dace has been proved right

ever
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:19   #38
Ðiscorporation

Hello

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:20   #39
Ragnarak

Quote:
"America as a country is just plain wrong wrong."

"America is full of fat people."

"There are no intelligent Americans."
first attempt to get the thread deleted?

(hint: press the delete button )
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:23   #40
Chrism
Governor General

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert

First use of Latin in the Dace thread
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:26   #41
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
spam spam spam spam and spam
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:04   #42
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First re-open after close?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:05   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First re-close after re-open?

I could go on all night.....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:19   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First open after a close after an open.

"Dead Meat is a baldy *******"

First Insult of a folically challenged Moderator in a Dace Thread.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:29   #45
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
First move to GD from AD