User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 07:23   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
3D pong gets its long awaited sequal!

lol

Level 8, 25,700
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 08:09   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
oh no!

Matrim
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 08:16   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i got to level 6
i can't remember the score
it made my eyes hurt :\
but that's prolly cause i'm sleepy
and should be going to bed
and
stuff
:\
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:11   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Level 6, 13,845

Its not worthy of a second play.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:18   #5
Smudger
I'm not fat, Sarina said

Smudger is an unknown quantity at this point
15,776 level 6.

Not bad for an old 'un!
rd 3 - 22:20:19
rd 4 - 246:11:25
rd 5 - 9:3:4
rd 6 - couldn't be arsed
rd 7 - 13:21:9 I think it was...
rd 8 - 61:1:6 Oncoming!! every day
Smudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:18   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'd appreciate nod, if you gave me the keytabs and info on how to play the ****ing stupid game.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:44   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Level 5 11130
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 09:59   #8
Ghosteh

Lvl 7 18945

Not too shabby
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:30   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
lvl 7, 20500
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:31   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
KEYBIDINGS!!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO START THE GAME FS! AND HOW TO PLAY IT! DOUBLEFS!
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:48   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
KEYBIDINGS!!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO START THE GAME FS! AND HOW TO PLAY IT! DOUBLEFS!
press the left mouse button once you have moved your bat over the ball using the mouse.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:51   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

NOW THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS NOD. I JUST LOVE YOU.

and i can't seem to stop shouting on this thread.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:54   #13
Ghosteh

Re: 3D pong gets its long awaited sequal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
lol

Level 8, 25,700
My score is now updated to Lvl 8 25725

I beat Nod by 25 points

SUCK IT!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:56   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Are you proud of yourself now, Ghosteh?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 10:59   #15
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Are you proud of yourself now, Ghosteh?
Yes.

Yes I am
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:02   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

That's good Ghosteh, now go get your ass kicked.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 12:21   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
19585 - level 7.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 12:31   #18
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Try #1: 13470 - Level 6
Try #2: 15795 - Level 6
Try #3: 14405 - Level 6
Try #4: 21620 - Level 7

Last edited by Monkeypimp; 13 Nov 2002 at 13:09.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:04   #19
Tron
GalCiv Enthuisiast

Tron is an unknown quantity at this point
Easy. Just like some women I like.

But can't mess around now; I have a 15 pg paper to finish before 5 pm today.

R3: {141:7:11} Joshua Calvert of Kiint (The Federation)
R4: {9:25:3} Not Without A Delusion of Grandeur (Unity)
R5: {I forget} Cirrhosis of The Liver
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:26   #20
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I AM THE BEST

level 2 about 3k score.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:39   #21
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
level 8, 25800

level 8 is a cowbag :O/
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 14:40   #22
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
level 9, 26840

edit: level 8, 26960
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:25   #23
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
level 8 score 23365
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:34   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
HAHAHAHA NOD THATS SO OLD.

Really

btw lvl8 27k odd

I got to lvl9 once but had a ****ter score
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:45   #25
Vince McMahon

I got level 8 25,820 points, but I probably would have got more if I didn't throw away two balls trying to be ****y :/
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 16:58   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It's not a particularly new game. It's been in the FHM top 100 for ages. It is however, pure quality.

I got to 18000 on level 6 on my first go.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 17:17   #27
Ðiscorporation

Level 7, 20010 points =\

It gets difficult after that =\
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 18:35   #28
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
try 2 teh level 6 with a 16000 score

yay me
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 18:53   #29
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, how i wish i hadn't clicked that link.....
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 18:59   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I can't get past level 7 :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:05   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
lvl8, 26535....
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:14   #32
Woof
Banned

On the earlier levels if you rotate your mouse in a circular motion you always tend to get curve or super curve bonuses.
On the higher levels when it gets faster you need the accuracy more.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:15   #33
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
at least the AI is beatable
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:24   #34
Woof
Banned

circular motion wiggle mouse, is a good way to ace your serves and get the time bonus.
23440 on L7.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:56   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
On the earlier levels if you rotate your mouse in a circular motion you always tend to get curve or super curve bonuses.
On the higher levels when it gets faster you need the accuracy more.
I just had a really depressing image of a 3d pong strategy forum
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:33   #36
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
level 7
score: 20465
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:55   #37
Androme

33 810, level 9
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 23:49   #38
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
level 7 17570 i want multiplayer!!
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:35   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
It's gone! Denied
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:36   #40
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
www.pdmedia.net/games/curveball/ et voila
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:38   #41
Gayle29uk
Bitch

\o/

Thank you
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:10   #42

lvl 6 score 17590

2nd try lvl 7 score 22300
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 22:17   #43
Androme

looks like I still have top score \0/

http://members.lycos.co.uk/muuhh/game.gif

OWMNED
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:44   #44
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Level 7 20455
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:56   #45
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
looks like I still have top score \0/

http://members.lycos.co.uk/muuhh/game.gif

OWMNED
What are you, a cyborg?
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 12:57   #46
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
level 9

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 13:00   #47
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Are we playing the 'Ressurect a long dead thread' game?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 13:11   #48
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Are we playing the 'Ressurect a long dead thread' game?
no....
more like the "show off after having practised for a few months" game...
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 13:15   #49
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
no....
more like the "show off after having practised for a few months" game...
OK

I still play this game every so often but I'm still no good at it
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:37   #50
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
fun
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote