User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:52   #1
Dace

Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon

what is your fascination with the vB code?

is your life so dull you need to over dramatize everything and emphasise it with excessive use of vB code ?

Apparantly it annoys some people.

As such i get my "kicks" where i can.

"simple really"
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:52   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Teenage kicks right through the night
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:53   #3
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Recon is from Aberdeen Dace which explains him being a tit
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:53   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
lame
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:54   #5
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
this is cool
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:54   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

secret message
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:55   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Recon is a fag anyhow
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:56   #8
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Recon is a fag anyhow
no.

ps this is still cool
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:57   #9
Dace

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:01   #10
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Recon is from Aberdeen

Where's Snurx when you (at ****ing long last eventually) need him?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:01   #11
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
you = cock
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:02   #12
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Where's Snurx when you (at ****ing long last eventually) need him?
Snurx lives in Aberdeen?

ace.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:07   #13
Dace

Quote:
Snurx lives in Aberdeen?

No.

Snurx's favourite insult atm appears to be "sheepshagger".

I thought that using the insult on an appropriate person for a change might make him feel good.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:13   #14
Recon

Quote:

No.

Snurx's favourite insult atm appears to be "sheepshagger".

I thought that using the insult on an appropriate person for a change might make him feel good.
I was not born here nor live here through choice nor support the crappy team which resides in this city.

+ i will not be in this shiet town this time next year, Edinburgh phwoar.

Conclusion: Insult Invalid

Try again.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:16   #15
Dace

Quote:
Conclusion: Insult Invalid

You have obviously been shagging too many sheep as the exertion has made you (even more) stupid.

You live in Aberdeen atm.

As such you are a sheepshagger.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:21   #16
Androme

This thread contains [u]many mis-uses of vB Code.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:31   #17
Recon

Quote:

You have obviously been shagging too many sheep as the exertion has made you (even more) stupid.

You live in Aberdeen atm.

As such you are a sheepshagger.
Quote:

I was not born here nor live here through choice nor support the crappy team which resides in this city.
try again
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:33   #18
Dace

There is always a choice.

You choose to live there.

You are as such a sheepshagger.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 20:49   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't care what you say. I always liked Recon. Even though I never talked to him or know him his posts were better than most.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:29   #20
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Deacon Frost

hahahaha
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:32   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
All your mothers are belong to me!

All your sheep are belong to nod!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:12   #22
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
im a queer dutch boy
hi mpr
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:34   #23
trauma
Positive Centrist

trauma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

try again
Aberdeen rules.
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:35   #24
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by trauma
Aberdeen rules.

for sheep****ers.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:39   #25
trauma
Positive Centrist

trauma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

for sheep****ers.
Don't how much Sheep actually reside in the city itself (don't see any out my door), possibily Aberdeenshire.
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote