User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 00:11   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
#pa-meet

Big UK pissup.

Probably London towards end of January.

Get drunk and celebrate the end of PA.

Or just get drunk for no reason.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 09:03   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
just to let you know skiddy, i am definatly up for it but god only knows when i will manage to get onto irc to talk to you mate
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 10:33   #3
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: #pa-meet

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Big UK pissup.

Probably London towards end of January.

Get drunk and celebrate the end of PA.

eurgh.

take it away from me.

I do not wish for youse to be within a 10 mile radius of me.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 10:55   #4
YahweII

i rate the chance of your being here in mayfair and thus disturbing me as 'slight'
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 11:13   #5
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII
i rate the chance of your being here in mayfair and thus disturbing me as 'slight'
now you've asked for it...
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:17   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
If we are going to be condescending, at least use correct SPaG (or PaG in this case, as the S is fine).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:38   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Again:

I NEED A RIDE FROM THE NETHERLANDS!!!! WILL SPLIT PETROL/FERRY COSTS!!!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:47   #8
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
London eh.

I would attend, but I aint around no more
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:54   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
London eh.

I would attend, but I aint around no more
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:58   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

will you be there mrl ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:58   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
\o/ Meets in the UK are goood, mm'kay?
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:03   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
depending on dates/times i cud prolly make it down

how far away from stoke is london....?
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:24   #13
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham Birmingham
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:29   #14
Dudels

We Should have a meet in Nottingham, as it is in the centre of the country and is thus accessible to the larger population.

I'll be quiet.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 06:40   #15
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll try to be there. =)
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 13:27   #16
Aziraphale

Idler will be located on the top of the hill, pin pointing anyone who's been mean
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 10:13   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
We Should have a meet in Nottingham, as it is in the centre of the country and is thus accessible to the larger population.

I'll be quiet.
Have a meet in one of the most violent places in the country?
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 13:07   #18
Mr_Slayer

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

Have a meet in one of the most violent places in the country?
lol

it isnt that bad
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:13   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Meet in Cambridge, so I don't have to catch a train.

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3

will you be there mrl ?
^^^^
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 18:49   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Slayer

lol

it isnt that bad
its officially the 4th most violent city in the country, and has a horrific record for ppl getting beaten up on nights out.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 19:29   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
just to let you know skiddy, i am definatly up for it but god only knows when i will manage to get onto irc to talk to you mate
I will not be able to get onto IRC anytime in the immediate future, so Skiddy or some bugger will have to PM me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 08:48   #22
Mr_Slayer

Quote:

its officially the 4th most violent city in the country, and has a horrific record for ppl getting beaten up on nights out.
wheres london on that list then ?
just wondering.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 10:17   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

1 london
2 birmingham
3 manchester
4 nottingham
it didnt say any more after that
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 11:46   #24
Mr_Slayer

lol I dont suppose it would help by saying that there have only been 3 shootings on the road I live on in the last 3 months. (only 2 were fatal )
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:36   #25
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Wheres London?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:15   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowMan
Wheres London?
Up your big, fat, pimply arse.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 13:30   #27
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Febuary 1st 2003

London (exact place to be arranged - anyone with London knowledge grab me on IRC)

I know its a couple of month away, but it gives people a bit of time after christmas, and its directly after the monthly pay cheques come in.

Like the thread subject says, #pa-meet is the place to go.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:43   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Febuary 1st 2003
Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a liftGive me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a liftGive me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 01:46   #29
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a liftGive me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a liftGive me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift Give me a lift
Ok.

If there is a poor response to this though, and it only looks like five people will turn up, we'll just go on the piss in town instead.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:04   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:

Ok.

If there is a poor response to this though, and it only looks like five people will turn up, we'll just go on the piss in town instead.

hey, its all good to me, if thats a definate date then i will book it off work this week and i will have money that month so its even better!!!
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:58   #31
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Thats because Nottingham Newbies like yourself get pissed and wander off into the Meadows or St. Annes.
Its not our fault if you want to do the equivilant of walking down the job center and yelling "Look at my mercedes!".
Everyone knows there's areas of London/Glasgow/other major cities you do not go. Apply the same here.

I've been going out in nottingham for 3 years and have never had any trouble (apart from being thrown out for having no ID for 2 of those years ). I've been out on all the major nights for ages (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) to various places in the centre (bars in the lace market, the waterfront, clubs in and around the area) and for the most part its fine.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 31 Oct 2002 at 21:03.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:03   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

Thats because Nottingham Newbies like yourself get pissed and wander off into the Meadows or St. Annes.
Its not our fault if you want to do the equivilant of walking down the job center and yelling "Look at my mercedes!".
Everyone knows there's areas of London/Glasgow/other major cities you do not go. Apply the same here.

I've been going out in nottingham for 3 years and have never had any trouble (apart from being thrown out for having no ID for 2 of those years ). I've been out on all the major nights for ages (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) to various places in the centre (bars in the lace market, the waterfront, clubs in and around the area) and for the most part its fine.

nope, i have never been to nottingham, i watched a documentary on the BBC about it a couple of weeks ago, some of the stuff that happened was quite scary, i mean come on, three guys got beaten up in broad daylight in the middle of a busy market square fs!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 10:50   #33
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And that sort of thing never happens in london/birmingham/manchester/glasgow....

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:07   #34
Mr_Slayer

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

short version - dont go out of the city centre (unless you know where you are going)
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 16:15   #35
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll be there
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 17:15   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

i never said it doesnt happen elsewhere, fs i have seen it hapen in newcastle and had it happen to me in my home town, it was just a comment due to a program i watched the other night about nottingham, not a sweeping 'nottingham is worse than anywhere else in the country' statement. I have a freind who lives in nottingham, who has never had anything ad happen to him either :/
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:46   #37
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I will defend my home city to the death! *

* Except for the bits of it which are crap (note earlier mentioned areas).
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 01:44   #38
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I shall not be there.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 11:42   #39
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowMan
Wheres London?
It is the large smelly place you fly over when you come into Heathrow or Gatwick.

Otherwise known as the "Dump at the end of the M1"
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 15:07   #40
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
id be up for a meet in london.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
depending on dates/times i cud prolly make it down

how far away from stoke is london....?
about 3 hours on the train, i am from stoke, moved to uni this september.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 13:47   #41
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Febuary 1st 2003

London (exact place to be arranged - anyone with London knowledge grab me on IRC)

I know its a couple of month away, but it gives people a bit of time after christmas, and its directly after the monthly pay cheques come in.

Like the thread subject says, #pa-meet is the place to go.
DONT GO TO CROYDON BLOODY TOWNIE CENTRAL WITH ALL TEH WIGGERS BOPPING AND STUFF TRYIN TO MUG YA IT MAKES ME LAUGH.

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 14:48   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
I shall not be there.
Tragedy strikes! We may as well call the whole thing off, then.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 20:41   #43
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky

DONT GO TO CROYDON BLOODY TOWNIE CENTRAL WITH ALL TEH WIGGERS BOPPING AND STUFF TRYIN TO MUG YA IT MAKES ME LAUGH.
Surviving a night in the orchid without being punched/glassed is a skill not enough people have.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 00:55   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is Meh
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 01:29   #45
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither

Surviving a night in the orchid without being punched/glassed is a skill not enough people have.

i have that skill

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 02:21   #46
SectorX

I might actually come.

And I live in Florida.

This was my first real INTARNETWEB hangout...Hmm...

I suggest you all be afraid that I'm even contimplating this.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:02   #47
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses

Otherwise known as the "Dump at the end of the M1"
'leeds'
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:23   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

'leeds'
I would have tried to argue "Edinburgh" , but i cant be arsed.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:04   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

why the **** would ****head up there want to go to leeds? i didn't think he would even know where it is.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 22:39   #50
The_MilkMan

Re: #pa-meet

Quote:
my personal fav