User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:32   #51
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
3/4 length trousers aren't actually a sign of gayness. wearing them without the excuse of skateboarding may well be, however.
Skateboarding in itself is gay.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:34   #52
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Skateboarding in itself is gay.

it isn't. unneccesarily painful at times (particularly if you're cack) but it isn't gay.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:35   #53
Dace

Quote:
it isn't. unneccesarily painful at times (particularly if you're cack) but it isn't gay.

Skateboarding is a homosexual activity.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:37   #54
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Skateboarding is a homosexual activity.

in what sense?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:40   #55
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius

See Location.
let me rephrase: what is gay about skateboarding?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:43   #56
Dace

Quote:

let me rephrase: what is gay about skateboarding?

How skateboarders speak.

How skateboarders dress.

The fact that it's just an excuse to "loiter".
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:43   #57
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius

let me rephrase: Look at your location

i'm tired...is that supposed to be a flame?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:45   #58

What exactly does "Cack" mean?

Is this new teeny skateboard-geek-talk? like '1337' is computer-geek-talk?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:46   #59
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

How skateboarders speak.

How skateboarders dress.

The fact that it's just an excuse to "loiter".
  • that depends on who you're talking to.
  • I disagree; as will a lot of people.
  • Only with some people (see first bullet point). These people are complete twats for the most part.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:47   #60
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by flyins
What exactly does "Cack" mean?

Is this new teeny skateboard-geek-talk? like '1337' is computer-geek-talk?

No.

"Cack" means "****".

And as "****" is censored just take it as another word for "crap".
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:48   #61
Dace

Quote:

• that depends on who you're talking to.
  • I disagree; as will a lot of people.
  • Only with some people (see first bullet point). These people are complete twats for the most part.

You do realise that your opinion doesn't matter don't you?!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:50   #62

Quote:

No.

"Cack" means "****".

And as "****" is censored just take it as another word for "crap".
why not just say 'crap'
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:50   #63
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

You do realise that your opinion doesn't matter don't you?!

run past me what's wrong with skateboard clothing.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:51   #64
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

why not just say 'crap'
because cack is a more appropriate word
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:52   #65

Quote:

it's 'cack'

did i use it correctly?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:53   #66
Dace

Quote:

Too much material is used.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:53   #67

Quote:

because cack is a more appropriate word
exactly how? its not a word recognized by (at least) the Mirriam-Webster dictionary, and therefore I would question it's 'true' meaning.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:54   #68
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

Too much material is used.
its good for teenagers, it fits for longer.

and it's generally more comfy anyway.

and it's cheaper for the most part.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:55   #69
Dace

Quote:

exactly how? its not a word recognized by (at least) the Mirriam-Webster dictionary, and therefore I would question it's 'true' meaning.

If it's any help the impression i get is "cack" is kinda "sticky crap".
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:56   #70
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

it is a british slang term used to imply something being, well, crap. it is slightly more specific. cack in this context would mean 'falling off your skateboard a lot'(ie, screwing up) where as crap would be 'generally not very good'.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:56   #71
Dace

Quote:

its good for teenagers, it fits for longer.

and it's generally more comfy anyway.

and it's cheaper for the most part.

Lies!

Lies!

Lies!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:56   #72

Quote:

If it's any help the impression i get is "cack" is kinda "sticky crap".
oh, like the real pasty stuff, that takes a whole roll to clean up?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:58   #73
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

Lies!

Lies!

Lies!

experience says yes!

thus the demand!

would you like this pair of nike shoes? only £950!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 19:58   #74

Quote:

it is a british slang term used to imply something being, well, crap. it is slightly more specific. cack in this context would mean 'falling off your skateboard a lot'(ie, screwing up) where as crap would be 'generally not very good'.
thank you.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:23   #75
Lord Boredom

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nod is so gay

Quote:

I can confidently say that "i will never have sexual relations of any sort with a man ever" and mean it.
denial.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:15   #76
YahweII

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nod is so gay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

denial.
i hope you die.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:40   #77
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:

its good for overweight teenagers, it hides their disgusting rolls of flab
Fixed it for you, LOL.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:42   #78
Androme

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nod is so gay

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII

i hope you die.
there there - you must learn to get on with God's failed creations
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:05   #79
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nod is so gay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

denial.
my point was better.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:20   #80
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
THIS thread has gone away from the origianl subjeckt of HOMOSEXUAL SHEEPSHAGGERS.

HOMOSEXUAL SHEEPSHAGGERS ARE MORE FUNNY THAN AN DISCUSSION ABOUT SKATEBOARD CLOTHING!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:07   #81
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
when have i ever worn 3/4 length trousers?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:10   #82
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
????????????????????
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:15   #83
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
when have i ever worn 3/4 length trousers?
It doesn't matter whether you have or not.

The very perception that you might have at some point leads to the inevitable conclusion that

yuo = f4g.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 18:59   #84
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Nod in pants?!

:eek:
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 22:21   #85
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Nod in pants?!

:eek:
please dont scar my fragile brain with such horrific images.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 23:12   #86
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

get it out..GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!

Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:52   #87
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
It doesn't matter whether you have or not.

The very perception that you might have at some point leads to the inevitable conclusion that

yuo = f4g.

\o/ DACE WINS \o/
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:55   #88
Idi

Re: Nod is so gay

Nod wears 3/4 length trousers?

Poor Jenny, going out with a short arse!
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:55   #89
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

\o/ DACE WINS \o/

Or....

not.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote