User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:57   #51
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone (can't remember who) asked me if I wanted to mod on what was then the Scripting Help forum in IRC Support.

We expanded a bit since then though (look just below GD).

Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:58   #52
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Your rant was very weak seventh.

You would've had 'em crying.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 01:00   #53
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
You would've had 'em crying.

If i'd wanted to i could have.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 01:07   #54
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

We expanded a bit since then though (look just below GD).

i noticed

i like living im computer ignorance tho

although i am doing java programming atm for a subsiduary course.

its rather simple.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 01:08   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
**** YOU
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 03:11   #56
YahweII

ha ha ha.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 12:49   #57
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
I love theamion, and megla and mr phil

dace, you couldnt make an emotionally weak person with a malfunctioning tear duct cry.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 12:51   #58
seventh
Lai

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Your rant was very weak seventh.
i wasnt ranting
if i was ranting, i would have had a point
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 13:04   #59
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have they removed your auto-kick from #fag0t.bus yet?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:05   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hi sev, enjoying life outside the box or just preparing to? I miss the old days of bitterness now I have to be a sensible mod :((((
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:11   #61
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah yeah, hate hate RAAWR, let me eat someone already.

hate is good
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:24   #62
seventh
Lai

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Hi sev, enjoying life outside the box or just preparing to? I miss the old days of bitterness now I have to be a sensible mod (((

yeh im still in the box just more outside too.
always have been, just dont watch tv cos id rather be doing something that involves thought processes than looking at the pretty pictures

except during shark week on discovery and ive been smoking weed

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:30   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh

yeh im still in the box just more outside too.
always have been, just dont watch tv cos id rather be doing something that involves thought processes than looking at the pretty pictures

except during shark week on discovery and ive been smoking weed

The two most intelligent people I've ever met both smoked weed. Their justification for it was that it opened previously unavailable paths and it was a personal moral choice. I still can't come up with a counter-argument for it as well heh. And tv goes down in quality as your education, in all facets, goes up. Now seeing as I'm off to watch american beauty (ON TV!) for the rest of the night. Then I'll be studying and working for the next seven months. OH ****************.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:37   #64
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz

go go gadget delete Jboy!
did u forget to post a comma? which would actually say "go delete joyboy" ...
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 18:35   #65
seventh
Lai

jonny, there is nothing wrong with it, i know theres the health implications and the non backed up 'it makes you insane' claims

but i like it because i notice stuff a lot more, i see colours, hear music, loads about a million times better, it also helps me to think in ways that i wouldnt consider normally. meaning im better at stuff

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:41   #66
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by not sword

Hey!

Swords first post, USA Invades Canada, was posted in Dec 2001, his last post, Diary of an Eight Day Cluster Alliance, was posted in August 2002. Regardless of your individual opinion, both of these threads were generally regarded as funny as evidenced by the replies. Therefore, as you have not qualified your post as an "opinion", your comment is wrong.

ps - your ugly
your funny in my opinion

(when we gonna have that booze up)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 00:47   #67
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

The two most intelligent people I've ever met both smoked weed. Their justification for it was that it opened previously unavailable paths and it was a personal moral choice. I still can't come up with a counter-argument for it as well heh. And tv goes down in quality as your education, in all facets, goes up. Now seeing as I'm off to watch american beauty (ON TV!) for the rest of the night. Then I'll be studying and working for the next seven months. OH ****************.
a) meet more intelligent people.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 00:51   #68
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i remember attacking your planet , just because your galmates asked me to

****ing funny

I remember how seriously you took it and near enough demanded i name the individual who told me to attack.

I will now admit , for the first time , that it was HINCH

Kept me amused for almost 15 minutes.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 17:57   #69
seventh
Lai

heh i was pissed off.
i played that round with hinch and he was crap

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 02:15   #70
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
heh i was pissed off.
i played that round with hinch and he was crap

But thanks to me , he finished ahead of you
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 11:03   #71
Trevize

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII

I second Yahwe most strongly.
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 16:13   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII

Unfortunately I haven't managed to meet any more intelligent people. I have met many who imagined they were more intelligent, had a high level of education, got paid more money, or others who imagined someone else to be more intelligent. But as always I do try and meet more intelligent people as much as is possible.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 13:08   #73
Pulsar
Very tired of this o_O

Pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
This stuff is quite funny actually
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste

Nine Inch Nails - Starf*ckers Inc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pulsar, you are now my official Hero of the Day
Pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 13:48   #74
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Hello!

Do you hate me?!!!111 do you hate me?!!111

oh...wait, no-one gives a rats ass about me. I am ever so slightly more than vaguely un-important

Never mind.

Zak
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 15:46   #75
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Reasons why thread has lasted :

Flaming is not the same as "i hate..." with a reason....however if you try and repeat the thread to be funny it wont work cos youd be 'second' and noone would laugh. that would lead to its closure under clause 1 (haha)

its also quite funny watching this thread evolve...

abuse of power....maybe...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 00:46   #76
Taim

Andy, you rock etc mate :-)

Have fun after the party btw?

Anyway hate threads are always fun, especially ones from you, have a good one and see you at college tomorrow )

Simon

PS i'd agree with what your saying but i dunno half the fkin people your on about, so i'll take your word for it. *nods*
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 08:42   #77
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: As the game is practically over....

Quote:
bla
You really need that stick removed from your rectum.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 17:59   #78
seventh
Lai

Quote:
Originally posted by Taim
Andy, you rock etc mate :-)

Have fun after the party btw?

Anyway hate threads are always fun, especially ones from you, have a good one and see you at college tomorrow )

Simon

PS i'd agree with what your saying but i dunno half the fkin people your on about, so i'll take your word for it. *nods*
twas tre amusing.

amy chance tossing off simon white was more amusing tho.

you?

xtra, you know its not a stick...

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 01:31   #79
Messiah
Set Free

Messiah is an unknown quantity at this point
You know the type of people I hated?

The wannabes, who either really really REALLY wanted to be mods and wouldn't leave me alone trying to prove to me just how great and AMAZING they were (when actually they were the most boring people on earth), or the wannabes - as above - who already were mods through a mistake from me (hi seventh). They were always so hard to get rid of...

Seventh, hope you eventually found the acceptance somewhere that you so desperately seeked, but I know I'd rather hate the mods that did fk all and simply loved the power trip than those that actually did a decent job.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 01:34   #80
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mieow!

(I got asked btw, not the other way round )

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 15:00   #81
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats cos we love you megla.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 15:18   #82
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Oi - I belong to KaneED!

/me clenches

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 16:37   #83
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
DO U LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEE
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:14   #84
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
As the game is practically over I shrug.

Matrim
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:16   #85
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Matrim?!?!

Dude, I thought you were dead or something...

:eek:
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:27   #86
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Dead?

Oh no. I just don't want to attract any attention.

Actually I'm busy doing stuff.

Yet I always find myself coming back here whenever I'm bored.

It is after all my fifth homme.

Matrim