User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2011, 16:04   #1
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Ultorrents

Last 2 days ult had incs from CT DRL and ND. not really major incs tho they lost some roids as u can see. Only 3 alliances. Ult has been asking for a ceasefire coz they have no experience in war or incs. they are good in galraiding and going for easy roids.

but what happens now, instead of ultorro hitting back their enemies. They launched fullscale on ROCK.

This is a little sad j0, what message do u give to your enemies. HIT us and we will just retal some weaker alliance, coz we dont have any cojones?

im guessing next time ct nd hit ultores, ultores will hit NGO or HR????

is ultores the new omega, just without balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 16:13   #2
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Ultorrents

Actually, we were hit by nd, ct, dlr, ROCK and oddr.

Just shows how little you know ;D
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 16:18   #3
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Maybe now Angelus won't ignore eksero!
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 16:25   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

For all the latest round 43 politics info and new broadcasts please visit #apprime

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 17:33   #5
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

max when was the last time apprime got over 250 inc fleets in a night ?
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 18:00   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Bought any new sneakers lately maxx?
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 18:20   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
max when was the last time apprime got over 250 inc fleets in a night ?
dumb question.

250 incfleets a night is pretty common thing in apprime. If u played pa before this round u should have known this. But to answer your question: every former round app played we got blocked against. And not like for 2 days as in ults case, but for weeks. Actually most rounds we played there were pre-round blocks fixed against us. 250 fleets inc for just 2/3 days is nothing if u played in apprime tbh. it happened so many times i forgot the count. but when we got block against, we never ask ceasefire and hit back the leading allinaces in that block.

but j0 this thread is about ultorro and their new strategy of bashing weaker alliances who have not much to do with blocking.

sup with that?

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 18:31   #8
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

i saw apprime do the exact same thing
apprime didnt have 250 inc fleets in a while either

atleast have some form of truth in ur cries
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 19:22   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
but j0 this thread is about ultorro and their new strategy of bashing weaker alliances who have not much to do with blocking.

sup with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
Actually, we were hit by nd, ct, dlr, ROCK and oddr.

Just shows how little you know ;D
I guess you just choose to ignore it when someone proves you wrong
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 22:20   #10
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

im sorry eksero i didnt ignore it pal.

so u had incs from rock oddr, who doesnt? so some ult planets had incs from rock oddr... and that means what? they are now part of the block according to u?

but j0, u and me know better eksero. ofcos rock and oddr have nothing to do with any block, its just u who are hc of ultores got a little beating for 2days by nd/ct/dlr and u saw some solos or galraid incs from oddr/rock u decided its better to go for rock and claim they are part of the block. because ult doesnt seem to be strong to look at their enemies up, they look down for easy roids to regain.

its sad mate, thought ult was the new cool place to be.. fighting spirit etc....... fight the best even when outnumbered for only 2 days. but jo go roid rock ngo hr oddr patsa deadsoldiers etc... keep it classy

pls mate

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 22:33   #11
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

stay off the drugs pal ;D
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 21:37   #12
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Just seems pretty awesome that Ulthores which consisted of 40+ members found an alliance which consisted of 30 people and lolwaved them. If anything, Ult is a pussy alliance. Nuff said.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 22:04   #13
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Say what now?
tof and oddr are the only alliances on 30 members, and we haven't targeted either one
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 12:39   #14
Smowy

Smowy is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe Fizz is referring to DeadSoldiers who you attacked more then once :/
[DeadSoldiers HC]
[DFWTK HC]
Smowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 12:44   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

easy roids are easy roids - all the big alliances do it - its what you have to put up with if your a smaller alliance.

Im sure Ultores will rear their head at some point this round and make there mark on it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:05   #16
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

max may be as mad as a box of frogs but he kinda has a point

nd/dlr hit ult.
the next night. ult hit ct

whats that going to achieve other than bring ct into retalling ult ensuring mass incs from nd dlr + ct

i dont understand it. madness!
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:10   #17
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
easy roids are easy roids - all the big alliances do it - its what you have to put up with if your a smaller alliance.

Im sure Ultores will rear their head at some point this round and make there mark on it
It wasn't easy roids. We got literally every attack covered apart from a few which had to land. I lost 500 in 1 night because I closed my incomings so we could spare the ships to defend others. At the end of the day, judging from what I've seen. This is Ult

Launches on big alliance - QQ - Recall
Launches on small alliance - I'm pro - Land.

At the end of the day even if it's easy roids or all the big alliances do it, at least SOME had the decency to stay away. Lolwaves doesn't make it any easier to gain roids when you land on us with 9 CR/BS fleet on 1 target.

Giggity.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:20   #18
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
max may be as mad as a box of frogs but he kinda has a point

nd/dlr hit ult.

whats that going to achieve other than bring ct into retalling ult ensuring mass incs from nd dlr + ct

Your point being? :/
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:21   #19
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz
It wasn't easy roids. We got literally every attack covered apart from a few which had to land. I lost 500 in 1 night because I closed my incomings so we could spare the ships to defend others. At the end of the day, judging from what I've seen. This is Ult

Launches on big alliance - QQ - Recall
Launches on small alliance - I'm pro - Land.

At the end of the day even if it's easy roids or all the big alliances do it, at least SOME had the decency to stay away. Lolwaves doesn't make it any easier to gain roids when you land on us with 9 CR/BS fleet on 1 target.

Giggity.
Think you have us confused with someone else, considering we dont have cr/bs attack fleets
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:27   #20
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

it wasnt my point eksero. as referenced it was maximillians point. and after seeing what ult did (hit ct when nd and dlr with oddr were hitting them) i could see the validity in maxs point.

carry on.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:35   #21
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Sorry, still don't get what you are trying to say
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:36   #22
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

are you guys attacking with spectres again eksero?? LOL

cr/bs would signify DLR or ND are these naughty DFWTK bashers - not Ultores.

Money would be on ND as they are well known for they little guy smashing
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:42   #23
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
but what happens now, instead of ultorro hitting back their enemies. They launched fullscale on <INSERT ALLIANCE NAME HERE>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
nd/dlr hit ult.

thats all im sayin eksero its fairly simple. ult seemed to me to be personally inviting ppl to block against them, tis a bit odd, and thats the validty I saw in maxs post.

the nd/dlr/oddr joint room tripled in ppl when ult decided to invite ct into hitting ult.

unless your masterplan was to hit ct to force ct into hitting back, also inviting ROCK so you could then have a valid reason to farm ROCK.

u cunning devil.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:49   #24
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
thats all im sayin eksero its fairly simple. ult seemed to me to be personally inviting ppl to block against them, tis a bit odd, and thats the validty I saw in maxs post.

the nd/dlr/oddr joint room tripled in ppl when ult decided to invite ct into hitting ult.

unless your masterplan was to hit ct to force ct into hitting back, also inviting ROCK so you could then have a valid reason to farm ROCK.

u cunning devil.
His point was that we didn't hit back our enemies, but seeing as rock hit us 2 nights running, that's exactly what we did..
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:59   #25
DarkHeart

aye i dont disagree with that.

but thats liek reading the start of a story and the end of a story, completly ignoring the bits in the middle.

case in point

nd + dlr + oddr hit you (the beginning)
you hit ct (The middle)
nd + dlr + oddr + ct + rock hit you. (The middle)
you hit rock (the end?)

ROCK only happened to be there for you to hit them in the end because you decided to hit alliances that werent hitting you (in the middle!)

which was maximillians point. you didnt hit back your enemies. you just created more enemies.

sure eventually you hit back an enemy. you took the scenic route in getting there though
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 14:13   #26
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

That's right!

Not sure what the big fuss about us hitting rock is about though
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 14:47   #27
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
That's right!

Not sure what the big fuss about us hitting rock is about though
rocks cute its got a lady in the lake an assassin and a bear

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 12:48   #28
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Is it my impression, or is ROCK cooperating in attacks with CT on almost all their attacks?
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 15:20   #29
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I would like to state that we haven't hit ultorres for a while now, basically cause i don't like big gangbangs

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 15:28   #30
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Is it my impression, or is ROCK cooperating in attacks with CT on almost all their attacks?
Seems to be the case!
Unread 17 Sep 2011, 11:19   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
I would like to state that we haven't hit ultorres for a while now, basically cause i don't like big gangbangs
I Just spat my drink out laughing...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 20:55   #32
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

time to get some life in this thread oeoe

whats going on in pa universe???

average Joe will give some facts ok

every1 knows xvx had temporary ceasefire with ND which lead to xvx getting backstabbed. xvx got hit alot this round so no1 should blame them for a ceasefire. They were blocked against, they had war with ct most of the round. nd/ct/dlr vs xvx/ult it was right?

while xvx got hit big time, their biggest "friend" in this war ULT has had a nap with CT and ND. i mean we expected ult to have a ceasefire with ND when xvx had 1......but to have a ceasefire with CT aswell? behind the back of xvx????

seems that ULT is very roidfat now (no surprise when they trow their ally under the bus by nap its enemies and go for easy roids), words in the streets say ND block is getting ready to hit ULT. suddenly ULT wants help from their good friend who served them as an incmagnet.

what say u?

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 22:31   #33
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Well, you may be right Max.. I am not in the 'know', but it seems obvious Ult napped CT as well, and why they would want to NAP a weak CT I dont know. There are easier roids out there I suppose.

However, and I speak only for myself here, but I feel that the general feeling is that none in xVx would like to see ND win this round after receiving around 300 incoming fleets by them and 2/3 flak alliances each night for the better part of the last 10-11 days. If it turns out to be Ultores that wins this round... meh.. as long as it is not ND. Just my two cents.

Of course, I dont think xVx are out of this just yet!
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 22:43   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

nd have a history of crumbling under pressure - they leak roids and crash ships very quickly when the 'shit' hits the fan

Time will tell as to wether history will repeat itself... lets all hope it does
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 03:00   #35
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
nd have a history of crumbling under pressure - they leak roids and crash ships very quickly when the 'shit' hits the fan

as if this hasnt happened to every alliance who has been around for more then 3 days? Where do you come up with this stuff kaiba lol.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 05:33   #36
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Quote:

You are funny. Especially when your ally is crashing 4 fleets everyday in the last 3-4 days.
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 06:35   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

did i say xVx was any better??? there is a massive difference between defensive and offensive crashes tho - ITS CALLED SALVAGE!!

seeing the incommings xVx has had i would say they have defended like pros and done well - in 11 days they have lost about 11-12k roids... NewDawn will lose that in 2-3 days thats the point - YOU LOSE THEM FAST!!
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 08:41   #38
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Haha, i remember seeing some of xvx members kicked from ally and exiled to c200 after they crashed on attack, so stop the bullshit. You guys are crashing as we are as most of alliances is.

xVx lost 18,174 roids in 7 days according to KIA. So can u learn maths and stop the shit talking without any reasonable facts? Thank you.
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 08:47   #39
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

60.6k to 48.6 in 4 days and yes you got salvage for losing 300k specs ... but they didnt kill anything ... thats like trying to buy more shit ith a credit card bc it has cash rewards.
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 10:05   #40
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
60.6k to 48.6 in 4 days and yes you got salvage for losing 300k specs ... but they didnt kill anything ... thats like trying to buy more shit ith a credit card bc it has cash rewards.
LOl

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 11:14   #41
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

got to love nd/ct crashers got to love em <3
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 12:24   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

CT and ND have crashed waaaay more value on attacks than xVx have crashed on defence. Hell, this guy alone has crashed more than the whole of xvx: http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php?...et&x=2&y=7&z=4

Edit: In case they remove coords, i am referring to the top crasher of the day.
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 12:29   #43
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Why didn't xVx crumble ND at the end of last round when they had App help? Was it cause they crashed every day?
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 14:20   #44
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
CT and ND have crashed waaaay more value on attacks than xVx have crashed on defence. Hell, this guy alone has crashed more than the whole of xvx: http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php?...et&x=2&y=7&z=4

Edit: In case they remove coords, i am referring to the top crasher of the day.
another def crash this tick jajajaja
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 20:09   #45
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

the word there Maniac is DEFcrash - that means he got salvage - all these offensive nd crashers arent getting any - its just bye bye fleets
Unread 22 Sep 2011, 23:15   #46
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

kaiba check this out buddy ... we lose 500k between 6 planets 4 not ounting to nd score you lose 1 mil AFTER salvage?? ... soem DEF crashes (remember this is your key word) lost 200k specs without killing anything ... but you know what youre right you got salvage so its ok yeah?
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 00:06   #47
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
kaiba check this out buddy ... we lose 500k between 6 planets 4 not ounting to nd score you lose 1 mil AFTER salvage?? ... soem DEF crashes (remember this is your key word) lost 200k specs without killing anything ... but you know what youre right you got salvage so its ok yeah?
This is the a snapshot of the average def report vs. ND crash pilots.

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...vvesixj33fk1rd

defender lost around 10k broad value, due to salvage gains,, attacker - well gained like 25 roids each since it was over crowded. for a price of 80k value!!

....Capping 158 roids at 467k value with 65% bonus will repay in 716 ticks (29 days) Feudalism: 659 ticks (27 days)...

I rest my case
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 05:37   #48
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

[07:36:06] <Ivar> !roidcost 0 500k 50
[07:36:06] <+Atlantis> Another NewDawn landing, eh?

whats there to discuss.. these things aint implenented for nothing:P

PS: this round dlr and CT are kinda worth a mention in that command as well :P
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 07:07   #49
DarkHeart

Thats not case meet rested Killeah, you havent factored in a ton of things... I suppose the eziest thing to point out is that shitty roid cost calc is so lame because it doesnt allow for roid swing.. You are mining more they are mining less so the rebuild to a status quo from before the land is actually half and then divisible by the number of attackers ( + Value mined by the defenders over x ticks x being the revised ticks based on the variables)...all you did was get a man hour cost, so lazy/lame!

Then theres loads more stuff to factor in but its way too early in the morning. Im not saying it was wrong or right to land in that example by the way, but using roid cost off a bot is probably the shittest way to try to make a point! So lazy!

Last edited by DarkHeart; 23 Sep 2011 at 07:23.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 07:34   #50
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Fair enough DH, I get ya, ofc. there´s tons of factors to count in wether this is a tactic worth playing when you´re waging a war, and roiding off the opposition.

However...

I was merely putting the discussion to an example, since I was detecting some claims that ND did not crash that much.

And my definition of a crash is when you´re loosing ships - and lots of them, - or let me rephrase - its a value crash.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote