User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 00:31   #1
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
hirr politics

hirr has been apporached by alliances wanting to cooperate with the lemmings. We like to think we love you all, but that doesn't mean we need any of you.

You may regard the following as an official announcement: hirr will be taking care of business right here.

If you have a proposal or a war declaration to make, whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff, if you want us to attack your enemies or the ones defending your targets, if you're looking for a NAP or some other kind of agreement - do it here. Broadcast your wishes and your dreams right here.

This is where we will receive you and where we will make our decisions, in the open, for everybody to see.

Thank you.

Xeno
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 00:38   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: hirr politics

Who wants to be target of the first lemming run? \o/
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 00:47   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://blog.salsburygallery.com/wp-c...f-for-blog.jpg

(There's cake at the bottom)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 00:48   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a lovely cliff indeed.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 00:54   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

can I have a planet nap please
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 02:14   #6
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
(...) whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff(...)
Anyone offering to kiss us while pushing us off a cliff will receive bonus nutgnawing. This is provided on a first-come-first-served basis and might or might not be a one-time offer.

hirr HC #7

Last edited by Cutthroat; 26 Jan 2009 at 02:54.
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 03:33   #7
aurora556
HELLSFURY HC

aurora556 is on a distinguished road

Hellsfury hope to open diplomatic relations, in the hope of launching joint attacks and/or defence. We want to open dipolmatic relations with your alliance,

HC MATT
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 03:40   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I for one dream of a PA Community where everyone knows that the Bird is the word, can you do that?
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 04:09   #9
aurora556
HELLSFURY HC

aurora556 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
I for one dream of a PA Community where everyone knows that the Bird is the word, can you do that?
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word, dont you know about the bird, sure everybody knows that the bird is the word,

A baba bird bird bird, the bird is the word. hey guy behind the counter the bird is the word, hey frightened little child the bird is the word, hey lady on the toilet the bird in the word

hey dont u know about the bird sure everybody knows that the bird is the word
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 05:12   #10
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point

*pokes his lemming head out*
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 07:52   #11
McKulz

McKulz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Welcome to round 30,

As one of the HC of hellsfury, I would like to offer you a chance to merge your alliance withours. We finished 11th last round and are aiming for a top 5 postion this round. The terms and conditions can be negotiated , if this is not something your interested in We would still like to start diplomatic relations with your alliance.

MATT HC
seems like a genuine offer, what terms of surrender should we allow them?
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 07:55   #12
Xeno
hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKulz View Post
seems like a genuine offer, what terms of surrender should we allow them?
I for one don't trust my English skills, I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I'll leave it to you, Kulzy.

Xeno
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 08:14   #13
Xeno
hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Quite a lovely cliff indeed.
I think this character has made awfully many posts on these boards for being a newcomer.

Xeno
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 12:27   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hey, so... can i have my nap yet
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 13:01   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

do u even play pa?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 13:29   #16
Xeno
hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
hey, so... can i have my nap yet
Sure, sure. Just provide us your coords.

Xeno
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 13:38   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Sure, sure. Just provide us your coords.

Xeno
Where can I find out my coords?
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 14:07   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

!lookup
or
!search Kila

..oh wait!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 17:17   #19
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
!lookup
or
!search Kila

..oh wait!
HAHA KILA IN ANOTHER GETTING OWNED NON-SHOCKER!
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 21:16   #20
HyperionHK
Lemming

HyperionHK is on a distinguished road

I would like to request an alliance with hirr. I would request that all meetings with hirr representatives take place in my pants!
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 22:17   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hirr has been apporached by alliances wanting to cooperate with the lemmings. We like to think we love you all, but that doesn't mean we need any of you.

You may regard the following as an official announcement: hirr will be taking care of business right here.

If you have a proposal or a war declaration to make, whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff, if you want us to attack your enemies or the ones defending your targets, if you're looking for a NAP or some other kind of agreement - do it here. Broadcast your wishes and your dreams right here.

This is where we will receive you and where we will make our decisions, in the open, for everybody to see.

Thank you.

Xeno
Well, as you did ask:

Now look, there are a few of us in Ascendancy that did some great work with hirr a long time ago, when hirr were part of the coalition that won planetarion. I have a lot of time for hirr, and there are many more within Ascendancy who have a great amount of respect for how you play.

We'd love to go on a few lemming runs from time to time when it suits both of us. We know you guys are in it for the mess that's created afterwards, so we know you're no shirkers. Obviously NAPs are for pussies and people send incoming to each other from time to time, but I'd hope that you (much like we) don't care about that.

And if you see Duke Leto, send him my warmest greetings.

Last edited by lokken; 26 Jan 2009 at 22:24.
Unread 27 Jan 2009, 00:00   #22
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionHK View Post
I would like to request an alliance with hirr. I would request that all meetings with hirr representatives take place in my pants!
Granted.

hirr HC #7
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 02:38   #23
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Is hirr still a norwaygian only alliance?
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 05:28   #24
Bloodhands
Drunken Lemming

Bloodhands is an unknown quantity at this point

nah, they started letting drunks all over the world in
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 13:22   #25
Xeno
hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber View Post
Is hirr still a norwaygian only alliance?
It never was, Sonnenbomber. It was dominated by Norwegians in the beginning, but there were members from all over Europe already by round 2. I don't think we had American members until round 3, but I could be mistaken. We even had a Canadian leader for a few rounds (namely Duke Leto, I believe that was from round 5 and onwards).

Lokken: I don't know if we have a HC. Once we've figured it out, I'm sure they'll handle your approach with the outmost preciseness.

And give Patrician a pat on the back from me (I bet you see him just as often as I chitchat with Leto).

Xeno
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 21:35   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Excellent news.

Myself and Patrician consult over various non-pa affairs on a regular basis. I'll be sure to send him hirr's warmest regards.
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 23:20   #27
Dworak
Cool Cuddly Beautiful

Dworak is an unknown quantity at this point

At the moment our HC consists of 29 members (+ 1 BC).
We will size up our nuts and see who is best suited to answer further questions.
Unread 29 Jan 2009, 01:56   #28
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
At the moment our HC consists of 29 members (+ 1 BC).
TawG was promoted. We're a community of equals, after all. Now who's got nuts? I liek!

hirr HC #7
Unread 31 Jan 2009, 08:06   #29
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think this character has made awfully many posts on these boards for being a newcomer.

Xeno
The 1up tag explains all
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
Unread 2 Feb 2009, 01:55   #30
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

So you will do a proper Lemmingrun now! Good luck!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
Unread 2 Feb 2009, 02:51   #31
HyperionHK
Lemming

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post

Of course we will!
Unread 3 Feb 2009, 08:43   #32
Bloodhands
Drunken Lemming

Bloodhands is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
define proper
Unread 3 Feb 2009, 10:44   #33
Xeno
hirr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhands View Post
define proper
Not a single ship returns.

This of course depends on the cooperation of the target.

Xeno
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 20:54   #34
HyperionHK
Lemming

hirr wishes to extend our gratitude to Conspiracy for their participation in this afternoon's little skirmish. While hirr is mildly disappointed our wacky plan was not successful, we believe much fun was had by all.

We will be seeing you all again soon

HyperionHK
one of 31 hirr HCs
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 21:13   #35
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionHK View Post
hirr wishes to extend our gratitude to Conspiracy for their participation in this afternoon's little skirmish. While hirr is mildly disappointed our wacky plan was not successful, we believe much fun was had by all.

We will be seeing you all again soon

HyperionHK
one of 31 hirr HCs
Why don't we call a truce and all agree that lemmings are great, and should be shared by all who want to use them appropriately and respectfully.

#strategy

Last edited by Monroe; 19 Feb 2009 at 21:19.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 14:52   #36
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

I hereby declare war against you, you peons.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 20:16   #37
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

grr! It's the hamster!

Come on Valle, coords... you know you want to .
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 21:08   #38
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't make me login! I haven't done that too much this round. But i promise I'm real easy to find!
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 21:09   #39
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
Who wants to be target of the first lemming run? \o/
Well cutthroat targetted me this morning killing 8 of my amps.. nice to see the lemmings are killing off the scanners instead of bluddy targetting proper targets....

New motto for Hirr: 'Aint no scanner small enough'

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 20 Feb 2009 at 21:17.
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 22:04   #40
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Well cutthroat targetted me this morning killing 8 of my amps.. nice to see the lemmings are killing off the scanners instead of bluddy targetting proper targets....

Like I said on IRC already, I didn't know who you were until long after I had landed. Also, you were simply unlucky for having enough roids and only fake def to make landing worthwhile. Let's kiss and make up? Or out, your choice.

Edit: It's hirr, btw, no caps.

hirr HC #7
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 22:27   #41
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:

cry more?:crymeariver:

no wait thats not possible
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 22:44   #42
HyperionHK
Lemming

Quote:

hirr members are lazy. To us, any target with easy roids is a proper target!
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 23:53   #43
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Like I said on IRC already, I didn't know who you were until long after I had landed. Also, you were simply unlucky for having enough roids and only fake def to make landing worthwhile. Let's kiss and make up? Or out, your choice.

Would you share the BR? I'd like to make it my gal banner
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
Unread 21 Feb 2009, 08:34   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post

Although i wasnt really looking for one, more a sarcy comment on my behalf due to a bad couple of days i accept it and moved on.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 21 Feb 2009, 20:33   #45
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

As im sure you no doubt know, us in ASS are having a little tusstle with those boys and girls at Orbit. We want your help WE werent gonna ask for help originally, but since Orbit turned out to be such a cock bunch, claiming that there is no war as were sh*t, we gonna show them exactly whos sh*t. So, what do you say? Lets take this fight to Orbit, make them crumble.

Fatrick

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Unread 21 Feb 2009, 23:09   #46
Dworak
Cool Cuddly Beautiful

So you are offering us some ASS?
Unread 21 Feb 2009, 23:20   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

I always got the impression ASS might end up being the butt of a few jokes
Unread 22 Feb 2009, 00:05   #48
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

we just give the public what they want. there was a lack of ass in pa a few rounds ago, so ofc we had to supply

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Unread 22 Feb 2009, 00:20   #49
Dworak
Cool Cuddly Beautiful

Lemmings can't resist good ass (not bad either for that matter).
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 09:36   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.

lokken, like I can be arsed to make up puns.
Closed Thread