User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 15:16   #51
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Long hair or Short hair?

I suppose mine's short for a girl.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 15:35   #52
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I've had it cut since then :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 15:41   #53
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i have long (reaches bottom of my shoulder blades) dark curly hair
sometimes i straighten it
And yer pubes?? Tells us about yer pubes!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 15:49   #54
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
This is a quandry I am constantly in.

I'm always scared of going to Toni & Guy in case I come out looking like a fag for £50. My gay friend goes there and his hair is cool, but I want nice hair not "cutting edge trendy ahir" if you get what I mean.

And its annoying because there are no mens hair styles magazines where you can go "oh thats nice i'll get that"

Agreeing so much, I'll rep you in a minute.

I've been poncing round the internet looking for a "hairstyle" website, and there don't seem to be any decent ones.

So I don't know - maybe I'll go into Toni&Guy and find out how much it'd cost. £30 is my limit really. What I want is a few pictures so I can go "ooh I like his hair, can I try that". Stupid males.

I don't really care about having a fit girl playing with my hair. I'd rather they were ugly and did their job well.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:05   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. the hairdresser i used to go to had a couple magazines with men's styles.
hmm.. you're right though.. it's kinda hard to find lots of pics
but maybe this will help?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:23   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Long hair or Short hair?

Long, about half way down my back.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:37   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The question is - do I risk going to a £5-£10 hairdresser, and explain concisely what I want, but hope they don't screw it up (the main problem being that I don't know what I want ), or so I go somewhere a little more upmarket, like Toni and Guy, and pay the extra?

Go to Toni & Guy (it's where I go to - although looking at my hair at the moment you wouldnt think it), not only will it look good when it's done it'll grow much better as they cut into it lots so in theory it keeps its shape much better. Just realise that you'll never be able to restyle it anywhere near as well as they can so try to make the most out of that one day!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:05   #58
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Kurt Cobain style length hair with random bright red bits in

its down to my mouth at the moment and growing quite quickly
**** i miss that hair.. i used to have the kurt cobain hair (without the red bits) and try to exactly look and act like him on stage during gigs, specially when playing nirvana songs.. damn! i wish i can grow it back!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:44   #59
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurt Cobain had messy greasy hair, what was so special about it?
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:11   #60
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

http://ruv.net/fileadmin/2003_galler...framed_775.jpg
That's pretty much like my hair will be in about a month or so I think.
And I have the beard.
But he's looking far cooler than me.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:14   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
http://ruv.net/fileadmin/2003_galler...framed_775.jpg
That's pretty much like my hair will be in about a month or so I think.
And I have the beard.
But he's looking far cooler than me.
He's hardly an oil painting is he
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:15   #62
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, and it had more than a hint of red in it when he died. What is so special about it?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:20   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well I don't really think Kurt Cobain was particularly "special" in terms of looks, but then I'm not a fag. Having said that, some people like the idea of their hair looking kind of natural looking as opposed to the over-preened faggots that most guys seem to want to be. You've got people spending (according to this thread) £325 a year on keeping their hair styled (ignoring shampoo costs, etc). Unless they're knee-deep in supermodel pussy every single night I'd call that money wasted.

Each to his own.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:25   #64
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurt Cobain was one of the hottest males to ever live.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:28   #65
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Unless they're knee-deep in supermodel pussy every single night I'd call that money wasted.
I don't know - I make an effort with my hair, and I'm only knee-deep in supermodels every other night.

Seriously though, I feel better about myself when I think I look ok. When I'm feeling ugly, I am just quieter and not as confident. So even if I don't score with some girl, I am more positive about my life in general.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:36   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Seriously though, I feel better about myself when I think I look ok.
That's the point though, I don't need to pay £25 for a haircut and to put gel in my hair to "think I look ok".

On the subject of women, I'd imagine it depends on what type you go for, or you're likely to attract, etc. I've never pulled a girl who would be particularly impressed by that sort of thing (i.e. overly styled hair), so it's not likely to be something I'm going to consider important.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:39   #67
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
ou've got people spending (according to this thread) £325 a year on keeping their hair styled (ignoring shampoo costs, etc). Unless they're knee-deep in supermodel pussy every single night I'd call that money wasted.
Well it's a good job then that.....oh no, wait
Never looked at it on a per year basis Could be worse, I'd only spend it on beer. To be fair though, you "wear" your hair style every day so I don't think it's bad value but like you say, each to their own.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:43   #68
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Long, about a third of the way down my back.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:43   #69
Tomkat

Quote:
That's the point though, I don't need to pay £25 for a haircut and to put gel in my hair to "think I look ok".

On the subject of women, I'd imagine it depends on what type you go for, or you're likely to attract, etc. I've never pulled a girl who would be particularly impressed by that sort of thing (i.e. overly styled hair), so it's not likely to be something I'm going to consider important.
Mmmm good point.

DANTE HAS PERSUADED ME ;D

I'll just go to my regular £7 hairdressers and tell them EXACTLY what I want, and hope for the best.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:28   #70
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I once went to Toni & Guy.

I paid £44 for some silly hair cut by 'the director'. Of course I had it shampooed, massaged, what have you by the pretty ladies but that's probably the first and last time I'm paying that much for a hair cut my local barber shop could do for a fiver.

P.S. It did look good and, on topic, I currently have it really short.... Will Smith short. I'm no skin-head but it's easier to cope with less hair.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:39   #71
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Kurt Cobain was one of the hottest males to ever live.
him and brad pitt in Troy

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:49   #72
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm going to cut my hair soon, beacause I'm starting to get dreads. I don't want to get dreads, they get in the way, and nowadays all coffe-shop revolutionaries have them, together with their palestinian scarfs, so I shun away from those things like the plauge.

Anyways, I like to have my hair really short. That way, it never gets in the way. I've tried the whole paying attention to my looks one period in my life, and it did not really change anything, so I ditched that idea.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:51   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
him and brad pitt in Troy
You cannot judge what you don't understand.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 02:23   #74
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You cannot judge what you don't understand.
I was born, and this is what I've become.

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 02:26   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I was born, and this is what I've become.
Wrong song, I'm afraid. I was thinking of 'Revenge' by Rosetta Stone.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 02:56   #76
Tomkat

Shouldn't it be "Ever seen a COCK hit your planet" ?
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 03:03   #77
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Someone's been messing with my sig!

Villany! Seek it out! Let the doors be locked!
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 06:29   #78
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Shouldn't it be "Ever seen a COCK hit your planet" ?
yea, i agree with the your vice you, but i think it was really, supposed to be ROCK unless its just MM being MM..

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 14:05   #79
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Short hair, about size 1 or 2. Otherwise, my hair gets too thick and curly, and its difficult to stop dandruff settling in on my scalp. So, I rather have my hair very short and make it easier to wash.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 14:11   #80
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

skinhead atm, did have a mohawk up until yesterday but got fed up with the hassle of spiking it everyday..

and on the topic of hairdressers, i havent been to one for at least five years, i either let it grow long as i did a few years ago, it got to just passed shoulder length, have a mohawk (as im now receding badly at the sides, meaning a mohawk is about the only cut i can have as that sticks out at the front) or i go for the no maintenance skinhead
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 14:31   #81
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

I have a No. 1 or 2 all over.