User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 00:56   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
this rep whatsit

or just me attentionwhoring.. you decide.

anyway.. i haven't been on the forums for a week and wtf is going on now?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 00:59   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: this rep whatsit

Everyone's talking about it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:01   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: this rep whatsit

I'm lovin' it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:02   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

it's what's missing in my life
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:03   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just knew Tomkat would be behind this gayness.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:03   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

mkay
my blobs are multiplying... this is all frightning really
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:05   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'needy'
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:06   #8
Aryn
Happy

attentionwhoring, needy, same thing innit?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:06   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'm lovin' it.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:16   #10
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

hi aryn

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:18   #11
Aryn
Happy

hi.. you don't have many blobs
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:19   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'm lovin' it.
okay Justin, want sauce with that?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:21   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hi.. you don't have many blobs
because ive been flaming/trolling/disapproving/being-stupid lately.. pretty much because i'm being me - but anyway, how's the weather up there - i bet youre enjoying it (NOT!!)

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:23   #14
Aryn
Happy

the weather the last couple days has actually been pretty good.
the snow is starting to melt. which unfortunately means there's a puddle of water at my back gate which freezes overnight thus freezing my gate door shut. and then each morning i forget and as i'm running to the bus, try opening the gate a couple times with no luck, start cursing as i run to the front gate, and run around the block to get to my bus before i miss it

how's you?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:39   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

snow melted last week and we're enjoying 50 deg F of good ****ing weather we're 400 miles south of new york though and up on the new england area still sucks.. heh

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:41   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Aryn is blobharvesting tbh
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:44   #17
Aryn
Happy

i wasn't actually
but there's a good idea
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:46   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

if you creatively RP on GD the act of tap-dancing or even dirty-dancing, i bet you a bunch that you will harvest the maximum rep points in a matter of days ehheh

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:48   #19
Aryn
Happy

i'm not that type of girl :\
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 01:50   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

lol ok

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:11   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i dont have any blobs

edit: ok i have one
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:21   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We should have a male or female option for the forums and if you're female you start out with five green blobs to more accurately reflect the complex social hierarchy of internet forums.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:27   #23
Aryn
Happy

that's cheating though
and really. the girls on here have enough followers that they don't need the 5 blob head start.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:40   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't think we had any women bar you dear.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:46   #25
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
that's cheating though
and really. the girls on here have enough followers that they don't need the 5 blob head start.
its a crazy world out there, and girls are the only motivation we have to even think about considering the acts of survival

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 02:51   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

I cannot believe you just used the phrase "it's a crazy world out there".
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 03:04   #27
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

i think its from a song or something

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 03:09   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Or maybe you're from a song and in Platonic reality there's a piece of music talking to a number who just remarked that it's actually a fairly rational and ordered world out there.

PS I was just neg-repped by weeks because he said I have too many green blobs
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 03:22   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

you do have a shitload of blobs.. everybody loves you.. pisses me off (now this is from a movie.. whoever can guess can have a rep point)

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 03:26   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Jerry Maguire.

Oh shit more rep
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 04:24   #31
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

jeez.. what a cock

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 06:35   #32
Aryn
Happy

apparently i've given out too much rep today. wtf :\
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 06:39   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

You are limited to ten rep additions per day.

Don't worry though, you can praise me tomorrow!
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 06:51   #34
Aryn
Happy

but i didn't give out 10 reps
hmm.. did i? i didn't think there was more t han 10 people i still liked on here
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 08:24   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does anyone actually neg-rep? Aryn comes in, goes "what're rep points", and everyone reps her up, even though her posts are, quite frankly, shit (no offence deary).

When I suggested it I didn't intend for people to shoot up in reputation so quickly
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 08:32   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

its called girl power, like the spice girls

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 08:34   #37
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Does anyone actually neg-rep?
Yes
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 08:45   #38
Aryn
Happy

no offence taken
concidering most people here post shit you can hardly be surpised the system isn't working as you had hoped.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 08:54   #39
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I said "your posts are shit", I didn't mean in general. I meant in this thread mostly. You only posted that "what are they" thread a short while ago, yet you're already jumping up the score thing.

It sounds like I'm jealous that people have more than me :/
It's not that, it's that my suggestion isn't working as well as it could be, as the points system needs a bit of jiggling...
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 09:13   #40
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. you edited your post and i only noticed cause i came back to post that i' m sad to see you don't get to see all the rep comments as your neg rep on me has deleted MM's wonderful comment and now i don't remember what it said and now i feel empty
though now i'm curious does that mean you can only see 5 comments at a time? or has your 1 neg rep removed 2 pos reps? (i did read the announcement but i guess i missed that part and will have to read again)

anyway. it's hardly my fault that people pos repped me. my thread wasn't 'give me rep!' it was more that they were talking about it in forums and i was like 'wtf' and honestly didn't notice jj's announcement and didn't see any threads regarding it on the first page.

yes it downgraded to a bit of spam but where were the mods eh? i fully expected it to be deleted or so mething.
anyway you're here now so it's more of a discussion. i agree your idea for rep could work, but where i'm from a system like this always turns into a friggen popularity contest. it's like in high school when we had votes for our class valedictorians. who got the votes? that's right, the popular blonde bimbos :\ ah well.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 09:37   #41
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Yay, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 09:43   #42
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I used to have two blobs

Incidentally, must we call them blobs? Due to the excessive use of the phrase by one of my housemates last year, I now instinctively add "on the" to the start of that word...
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 15:00   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Aryn is blobharvesting tbh
Ehh.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 16:46   #44
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

congratulations to flavius and his new, more eye-friendly, avatar!

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 17:49   #45
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

All my blobs are red and sore, well most of them...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:29   #46
Tomkat

Quote:
hmm.. you edited your post and i only noticed cause i came back to post that i' m sad to see you don't get to see all the rep comments as your neg rep on me has deleted MM's wonderful comment and now i don't remember what it said and now i feel empty
I didn't edit my post... (or if I did, it'll have been to fix some spelling error or something - I don't remember).

And I don't think I neg-repped you, did I? I don't think I have a good enough reason to, and I always comment and sign my repping.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:30   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I just knew Tomkat would be behind this gayness.
Some things never change
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 05:26   #48
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I didn't edit my post... (or if I did, it'll have been to fix some spelling error or something - I don't remember).

And I don't think I neg-repped you, did I? I don't think I have a good enough reason to, and I always comment and sign my repping.
well i could have sworn there was a reply of 'i blame the parents' or something. maybe it was someone else.. maybe it got deleted.. maybe i was on crack. anyway *shrug*

and: this rep whatsit 27 Jan 2005 08:22 Tomkat READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS :/

but i agree that one was fully deserved :P (though i would have read it if i had seen it )