User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:46   #1
Tippity
IronLegion Minister of Wa

Tippity is an unknown quantity at this point
lop toolbar

so tell me, how the hell do i get rid of this thing? it pops up every time i open IE and i've tried pretty much all the free spyware programs out there and none of them will get rid of it (adaware, spybot - search and destroy, and that crusher one) - does anyone know of any program which is actually guaranteed to get rid of lop and its toolbar or any way i can do this myself without paying? thanks a lot!

Last edited by Tippity; 21 Dec 2004 at 18:46.
Tippity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:40   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: lop toolbar

Opera?
Heh heh...

Anyway, Goto: www.lop.com. and click "help" in the bottom of the page. Read that, and it says "universal uninstaller" somewhere. Download and run, this should get rid of the bar (used it on a school PC once).
Ofcourse, those LOP bastards won't really remove all crap, so do a search for LOP uninstall in google, and it says LOP uninstaller uninstaller. I haven't tried that, but you could give it a shot.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:42   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh. and don't download any ActiveX stuff anymore. Disable activeX in your explorer (it's an option somewhere).
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 00:39   #4
Tippity
IronLegion Minister of Wa

Tippity is an unknown quantity at this point

OH MY GOD I GOT RID OF IT!!!!!!!! hehehe i just downloaded the NEW adaware and it's all good... whew ok thanks
Tippity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 20:37   #5
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Now download a real browser goddamn. You shouldn't have helped him SI