User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 22:23   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
A Day in the life of a glorified forum admin

6:45: Alarm goes off, usually set to Virgin Radio or XFM, depending on whats on, or what I listen to the night before: I press the snooze button
6:55: Thanks to variable snooze timing(c) as I set it to the ****er goes off again, I turn the alarm off and get out of bed, I then put on a towel type dressing gown (blue) and go downstairs and have a shower.
7:05: Get out and start making breakfast, usually Oat-so-simple and toast. While making sandwiches (This can be anything depends what I pick up that week in tescos. this week it was toasted cheese and pepperoni using the george foreman). add a couple of apples and drink a cup of coffee
7:25: Get changed, Put on whatever, usually I wear a smart-casual shirt and jeans, and chuck my passes over my head, clean teeth
7:35: Time to leave, and drive to work
7:55: Arrive at work and say hi to security guy and walk to the "fishbowl"., grab a coffee on the way
8:00: Start Checking emails, replying to emails, writing emails.
9:30: Finally finish all email crap even though more are coming in all the time, grab another coffee and start checking the internal intranet forums occasionally while working on research projects for problems that are happening.
11:00: Goddamn meeting about crap, usually lasts 10 minutes followed by checking messages again
12:00: Lunch, eat sandwiches while reading SA, Here, and The Register and BBC Websites
12:30: Grab a cup of coffee and work on more crap, usually emails and stuff, checking forums occasionally and then writing up more stuff for the intranet site, processes etc. Grabbing a coffee about every hour
5:00: Leave work and drive home
5:30: Make dinner for me and the wife, and watch some telly/internet/talk whatever
6:30: Drop wife at work
7:00: Pub/Internet/Mates for whatever
11:00: Go to sleep
3:00: Get woken up by Becky coming in. Get back to sleep again

Now for your day
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 22:35   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Day in the life of a glorified forum admin

12:30 I wake up and check my BitTorrent downloads, forums and stuff
13:45 A mate calls me to see if I want to go into town, I go take a shower, clean up etc
15:00 Mate arrives and we head of into town to do groceries
16:30 We get back home, watch some Discovery and National Geographic
17:30 I start cooking lasagna
18:45 Lasagna in the oven is done, we eat and watch some TV shows
22:15 Mate leaves, I go check stuff online
22:34 I post this reply
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 23:05   #3
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

(Yesterday)
20:00 Start playing Planetside.
(Today)
06:30 Stop playing Planetside. Sleep.
15:45 Wake. Start playing Planetside.
20:00 Eat. Watch a little TV.
21:00 Walk (female) flatmate to pub.
22:03 Make this reply.

PS. I'm addicted guys. Please help.

Last edited by Boogster; 27 Nov 2004 at 23:16.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 23:06   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

04:00 Wake up, sigh, shit, shave, shower.
04:15 Get dressed.
04:20 Make sandwiches (usually cheese, mayo, cucumber and tomarto; I'm the ****ing king of sarnies, or earl, if you will). Fill 2 coke bottles with orange squash.
04:25 Pack bag, put boots on.
04:30 Start walking to work.
06:00 Clock in, start unloading lorries.
09:00 Go to brew room, sit down, talk to Donna and Mark, drink 3/4 of a bottle of orange.
09:15 Scan away bulk.
12:00 Lunch; go to brew room, sit down, talk to Donna and Mark, drink 3/4 of a bottle of orange and eat my sarnies.
12:30 Unload more lorries.
15:00 Go to brew room, sit down, talk to Donna and Mark, drink 1/4 of a bottle of orange.
15:15 Continue unloading, size out then bulk stock.
17:00 Go to brew room, sit down, talk to Donna and Mark, drink 1/4 of a bottle of orange.
17:15 Scan away bulk.
18:00 Do isle checks.
18:20 Tidy up.
18:30 Clock out. Talk to Donna.
18:50 Start walking home, stop to buy a drink.
21:30 Get home, shower.
22:00 Check and reply to emails
22:30 Put something on to eat (usually pizza)
23:00 Draw.
01:00 Go to bed, sigh.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 00:17   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
04:20 Make sandwiches (usually cheese, mayo, cucumber and tomarto; I'm the ****ing king of sarnies, or earl, if you will).

I'd nominate that for potw if I hadn't used mine already
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 01:37   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every day is different for me... so i cant really give a typical one. I would give a typical interesting day, but that would be cheating. So i'll just do today.

9:00 get woken up by my dad using the damned computer in what used to be my bedroom before i moved to manchester, go back to sleep.
10:00 get woken again by my mother shouting for me, make some excuse, go back to sleep.
12:00 get up, find some clothes, put them on, brush teeth. Check these forums. Play a game of go.
12:30 have lunch downstairs which mum cooked, quiche and baked beans and fried potatoes, tidy it all up afterwards.
12:50 play another game of go or two
1:20 Go to my grandads house in my dads car to help organise for my mothers party tomorrow, move furniture about, watch some rugby.
2:00 find a load of really cool old books in my grandads attic while getting chairs, they are mostly from the early 20th and late 19th century and look ace. Very nice. Read them for a while.
2:30 have a cup of tea and watch england lose the rugby
3:30 my mother comes round to bring some more stuff
4:00 go home with my mother, stop off to buy CDs and carry a vase of flowers home.
4:30 play go some more
6:00 have dinner, watch strictly come dancing, have 'family time' downstairs
8:00 play some more go, now slightly drunk after the wine consumed during family time
9:00 watch telly with my brothers, still drinking as much as possible. Various programs and a lot of drink later
00:10 come upstairs to my laptop. Do some stuff on the internet, ending in this post.

god that was boring
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 01:43   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

15:30 wake up in a friend's house
16:00 watch the end of the england australia game and feel good about myself
17:00 go to pub
17:30 watch ireland game while in pub
23:30 leave pub and catch last bus home
00:00 get a filthy chipper
00:01 wonder why in the name of god i spent 7 euro on a big bag of life-shortening grease
00:10 arrive home
00:44 <pending><
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 01:45   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

7 euros? isnt that like 3.50?

for chips?
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 01:49   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chips and 2 pieces of fried chicken actually.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:41   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

12:10 - Wake up watch football focus in bed/check pa/forums/email etc
13:10 - Go back to sleep
16:00 - Wake up have a shower, had no clean plates so used a pint glass and ate frosties out f it
16:30 - Watch the football scores come in
16:55 - Go to my local pub (literally 30 secs from my house) get pissed off they are showing the rugby (I dont like rugby)
17:00 - Go to my alternative local and sit down order a pint and light up the first cigarette of the day boy does it taste good. In the pub sit down and watch my beloved Aston Villa
17:45 - Slightly pissed off 2-0 down to Man Shitty go to the bookies place a £2.50 on Villa to win the game full time at 33/1. Put a tenner on roulette red or black i choose black its black, get my £20
18:00 - Back in the pub order my pints, smoke more, see us lose
19:00 - Leave the pub go to the chippie get a fish and chips go home
19:30 - Watchin X-Factor for some reason
20:00 - Speak to my gf on the phone
21:00 - She then tells me too come round to hers (where I could of spoken to her for free)
21:30 - Set off to hers, get there, kiss, cuddle etc and watch the "100 greatest british movies"
01:00 - Her housemates come back, she gives me some lasagne
01:15 - Leave hers
01:30 - Check pa/forums/email etc and post here \o/
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:52   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A Day in the life of a glorified forum admin

I can't be arsed writing anything much, so I'll just say that I've done ****-all.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:53   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
6:30: Drop wife at work
7:00: Pub/Internet/Mates for whatever
11:00: Go to sleep
3:00: Get woken up by Becky coming in. Get back to sleep again
Does your wife work as a prostitute?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:56   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
for chips?
It's Ireland. They only have seven potatos and a cow called Herbert to feed the entire country.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:58   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Does your wife work as a prostitute?
Works in a Night Club
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:01   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today?

06:30: Wake up, thinking it's later than it is. Go back to bed.
09.45: Wake up, thinking it's earlier than it is. Go back to bed.
11:30: Wake up.
14:00: Go the labs, unsure of where the past two hours have gone.
18:00: Go home for food
19:00: Go to the theatre for a mediocre production presenting Macbeth in a half-arsed contemporary style.
22:00: Go to the pub to recover from the mediocre pr... you get the idea
23:00: Get a lift home from the pub since everyone was leaving.
23:30: Get told a couple of people were going the pub and that I should join
23:40: Arrive at the same pub I left some 40 minutes earlier.
01:30: Get ejected from said pub what with it having closed a half hour earlier
02:00: Describe average day on browser-based space game forum
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:02   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

As an 'artiste.'
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:14   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

pablissimos day confuses me...

in any case, are you properly 'into' shakespeare and stuff now?
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:16   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm genuinely trying, and am genuinely enjoying it.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:18   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
pablissimos day confuses me...
That's because you're a whacked-out junkie, Henry.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:34   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's because you're a whacked-out junkie, Henry.
lies, i havent had any drugs for almost a week, and not any class As for a few months.

im totally reformed i tellsk ya!

anyway, better a whacked out junkie than... er... not
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:39   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Who needs drugs to damage their brain when we have society to do that for us?
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:41   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

drugs do it in a way that brings more enjoyment, and is enjoyment not what life is all about?

and i dont like to think of myself as part of society, though i suppose i am whether i want to be or not
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:44   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
and i dont like to think of myself as part of society,
Neither does society. But here we are, regardless.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:50   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

damn that society! damn it to hell!

"the man" always wins
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 03:52   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

0915: Get woken up by my mum, sleeping at the parents place
0930: Woke up, got dressed, made breakfast for us all (my sis and my mum, dad is in vienna) and cleaned up the mess in the kitchen my sis and my mum made last night
1015: get into my old town to pick up my training suit which was repaired and check my credit, wtf 900 euros? my dad let some stuff be put on my account, for tax reasons i guess, same with my sis, who got 3500 euros
1100: get the car, go home, put in some laundry, chat online
1130: bring a jacket back to a mate and do groceries
1210: hang up the laundry, put in another assembly
1300: go to hockey, coach the girls
1610: the girls won, 4-0, go to work
1700: work, boring
2045: the most incredible girl ever walked into the cafeteria, she ordered:
1 patat dubbel mayo
1 fricandel speciaal
1 patat mayo
2 kleine patat speciaal
2 bamischijven
4 knakworsten
1 kroket
1 zakje mayonaise
1 kleine patat dubbel mayo
1 kleine patat mayo
1 kleine patat oorlog
2300: done with work
2305: at home, chatting with mum, very nice and intresting
0045: i had to leave to get out but i could've stayed chatting with my mum
0130: enter the club
0300: leave the club, but i got the phonenumber of a nice girl in the club, smsing her after this post
0315: my sis was out too, but there was a fight at the club she was so I went there to check if she was alright, she was
0345: arrived at home, making this post, going to bed and smsing afterwards.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 04:23   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

7am - Woke up, checked email. Lay around feeling sad for a while.
10am - Got dressed, made a couple of sandwiches.
1pm - Copied up some notes I missed on Friday. Did some work.
3pm - Made some pasta. Walked around the corridors punching the wall occasionally, stood at the window and watched people coming and going.
7pm - Made some more pasta. Lay in bed some more.
3am - Had a cigarette, posted on an internet forum.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 04:34   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
2045: the most incredible girl ever walked into the cafeteria, she ordered:
1 patat dubbel mayo
1 fricandel speciaal
1 patat mayo
2 kleine patat speciaal
2 bamischijven
4 knakworsten
1 kroket
1 zakje mayonaise
1 kleine patat dubbel mayo
1 kleine patat mayo
1 kleine patat oorlog
Bit chubby eh?
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:14   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

xx:xx Wake up
xx:xx harrass gf for sex if she's in bed
xx:xx Boot up PC or kick gf off pc
xx:xx Get gf to get me summit to drink and eat, or starve is she isn't up yet.
xx:xx Throw the invariably clingy cat off my lap
xx:xx Play World of Warcraft
21:00 Pick up gf/female housemates from their respective places of work and walk em home
xx:xx Nag gf to make me some dinner or starve if she refuses.
xx:xx Check Forums/E-mail
xx:xx harass gf for sex if she's in bed
xx:xx Sleep(anywhere)

Rinse and repeat kiddies.

(xx:xx means no set time, my sleep pattern is so erratic/has no respect for time it makes Lord Chronos cry)
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:17   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's supposed to be your current day sunday so unless you live in some sort of temporal flux those events actually did happen at a specific time.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:18   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Well I don't have 'days', I have exsistence... I'll be lucky to know what day it is... that and I can never tell which is my current day, I get so many instances of de ja vu I tell you.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:20   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Your day started when you woke up. It's still running as you read my response. It will end when you go to sleep.

I used to have moments of deja vu fairly frequently. Then I didn't have them for a while. Thought about this fact one night when I was going to bed. Had a moment of deja vu the next day.

Conclusion: I dream the world into existence.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:24   #32
Sunday8pm
Banned

Or you and me are of the same soul just communicating over a forum that transists parallel universes.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 08:30   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Now if only I can figure out how to dream people out of existence...
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 10:04   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

07:00 Came back home from clubbing
07:15 Checking the internet, I know it's just silly
07:30 Going to sleep for a little bit as I had a date later the day
10:30 Waking up, completely tired, good shower makes things more bearable.
11:00 Receiving sms from my forthcoming date, she asks if we can meet 13:00 instead of 12:00 (phew)
13:00 Meet her, absolutely gorgeous again but I notice she had a long night as well which is great as I wasn't that sharp myself.
14:00 After some shopping we had a lunch in some kind of bar.
15:00 Bought cool jeans by her advice, really cool Pepe jeans.
17:00 Said goodbye to my date, again she tells me that I kiss incredible sexy
19:00 Dinner, forced myself to eat properly eventhough I am tired as ****
19:00 - 22:00 hanging on the net, listening music
23:00 Meeting up a mate with his brother at the casino (won about 90 euro)
00:30 Entering our favourite bar, drinking/dancing untill 04:30
04:40 Eating kebab and drinking some energy drinks at a local kebab shop
05:00 Entering my mates car, slept for some hours to get him sober
07:30 Getting catched by alcohol control, ****ing shit. He just had a minimal amount of alcohol left in his blood , but enough to get a bill.
09:30 Arriving home, connecting to the net to check the internet.
10:10 Bedtime.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 10:41   #35
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

You guys have seriously ****ed up lives. Am I the only one here who needs 10 hours of sleep to feel good?
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 12:28   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
You guys have seriously ****ed up lives. Am I the only one here who needs 10 hours of sleep to feel good?
No, I need all the sleep in the world, maybe this explains why I was shit at PA.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 12:31   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

alcohol control?

it sucks that all these dutchland clubs stay open until 4 or 5 or whenever it is on weekdays whereas round these here parts they (for the most part) close at two apart from on fridays and saturdsays ((
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 14:48   #38
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

(Yesterday)
7:30 Woken by my girlfriend getting ready for work.
8:00 Walk back to my house.
8:30 Got home with the aim of being on the train for 9:00, end up going to sleep.
9:00 Woken by house mate, get in the shower.
9:30 Walk to the station grab a Subway on the way in (BMT ++).
10:20 Leave for London.
11:00 Meet two mates at Kings X, start moving across London.
12:00 Refused Entry to Walkabout in Shepherds bush, police begin to form up a huge escort.
12:15 Painfully slow walk to Loftus Road scuffles as we try and break the escort.
1:00 Arrive 15 minutes late, kick off delayed, escort breaks and we front a large group of QPR outside the ground, they run inside.
1:15 After the police cause a Hillsborough style crush outside we finally get in and it kicks off.
3:00 We lose 1-0 and were truly awful, held in the ground for 20 minutes.
4:00 Tube to Waterloo and then train back to University.
5:00 Walk home and have another Subway (BMT +++) on the way.
5:30 Try and grab a few hours sleep.
7:30 Get up and eat some Chilli before starting to revise Labour Economics.
11:30 Come downstairs and play some two player GTA SA with housemates.
Sleeep
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 17:08   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Post Re: A Day in the life of a glorified forum admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
2 kleine patat speciaal
Dutch people are so cute!

They like, have their own little cute language which is sort of like English!
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 18:15   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Bit chubby eh?
in fact, not at all.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:12   #41
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I have no set times, I wake up anything from about 11am, to 4pm at the moment. Anyway, Friday ...

Went to Staples for some draws to sort my papers in.
Went to the gym for a few hours.
Went to hit a few golf balls at the driving range.
Went to Burger King.
Went to Whetherspoons.
Went to Rileys to play pool.
Home, played a bit of DAoC.
Went to sleep.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:15   #42
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

0900 wake up at friends
0930 throw stuff at said friend to wake the lazy bastard up
1030 wish friends mom a happy birthday
1100 eat a nice greasy fry up
1200 go to another friends house
1210 leave to go to gloucester
1330 arrive at gloucester and we realise noone has a clue where the dry ski slope actually is
1510 finally find the damned place
1520 start skiing, fall over a few times while trying stupid stuff
1800 finish skiing as the slope is now closed
1930 get home, grab a bacon sandwich, talk to the mother for a few minutes
1945 get on the internet check some sites
2215 reply to this thread for some reason
2216 decide its time for a beer
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 02:23   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

0:00 birthdayparty of a mate of mine
0:30 leaving the party to go clubbing
2:00 leaving the club since i realise i will have to get up early
2:30 come home, check internet
3:30 go to bed
8:30 waking up by my alarmradio, which i set on a german radiochannel. the 'schlagers' do their job pretty nicely...i now turn on the lights and start staring at the ceiling, after having switched off the radio in a splitsecond.
9:30 i stop staring at the ceiling and take a shower.
10:00 drinking tea and checking internet. i don't feel like having breakfast so i just eat an apple.
10:30 i get on my bike and go to the hockeyclub
11:00 play my match. (won 3-2, scored 1 goal, 2 assists. second half i was referee since the people that should do it didn't show up. after some fights me and the other referee decide to end the game).
12:45 i play the first half with a veterans team since i just played one half so far for my own team.
13:30 'the third half': beer. like for most sundays, beer is my breakfast/lunch.
15:00 i take a shower, watch TV, check internet, drink tea, and play with lego with the guy next door who came to play with me. i show him "spongebobstein 3D". he likes it.
16:30 i go to bed to sleep since i'm really tired.
18:00 i wake up and go to the cafetaria for dinner.
19:30 i leave to my grandma's. she's having her birthday.
21:00 coming home, listening to music on my discman while reading a magazine.
22:00 internet
23:30 TV
00:00 - now: internet
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote