User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:32   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
For the past 4 hours

I have been installing 4 beer pumps, 2 dual-input beer coolers into a bar I made out of wood I bought from B&Q. I just finished the first coat of wood varnish and will do another in 3 hours time.

Now I just need to buy kegs of beer.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:34   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: For the past 4 hours

Tell me when you've got it all working, and I'll pop round to test the system.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:35   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: For the past 4 hours

You could've been DRINKING beer for the past 4 hours. From bottles. Or cans.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:36   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

SI u legend you just reminded me we have lager in the cellar \o/

(it was the can comment)
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:37   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

ok bucksy ill be interested, what beer you putting in? and are you going to be one of those annoyingly anal people who insist that friends 'follow the rules' when they come round? playing 'pub' can get a bit dull or are you going to be one of the ace friends who tells everyone to get together buy mucho kegs and get hammered one summery sunday afternoon.

edit alot of people posted but im still interested
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:37   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
You could've been DRINKING beer for the past 4 hours. From bottles. Or cans.
But soon I can have it on tap, 4 different types

ON TAP!

Have not decided on beer yet, it will be one bitter, one lager, one cider and a guinness
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:39   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I preumse you intend to allow unshaven, greasy haired weirdos with filthy shirts and a localised hygine problem to come around and give everything a thorough once-over?

Ace.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:40   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

drop the cider noone will drink it make your own real ale
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:45   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

The problem with real ale is the following:

- Keg must be consumed in about 5 days
- requires a different type of pump to the one I currently have (which I got for £30 off ebay)

I would REALLY have loved to put one on, instead I will have a beer fridge with bottled ales, currently I am working out how to put up the optics. And I will probably get those from makro as well as those pork scratchings you hang on the wall
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:45   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Home brew.

Made in the bath.

With added Mr Sheen and Jiff Micro Liquid.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:46   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

when are you going to post pictures?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:48   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
when are you going to post pictures?
Anytime you want, sweetie. xxxx
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:59   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Use the big red dildo this time. That blue one wasnt that interesting - didnt even make you bleed
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:04   #14
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe you're realising the dream of my life I'm so jealous
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:07   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
I can't believe you're realising the dream of my life I'm so jealous
You talking to me or madina?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:08   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
Madina, obviously.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:09   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Guinness, good man.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:20   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We want pictures of "Bar-bucks"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:31   #19
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
to you actually
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:30   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
We want pictures of "Bar-bucks"
WHen it is completed, at the moment it looks very well...basic
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:50   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm very interested in how this project turns out, and whether you have photos showing the step by step making of said bar.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 00:14   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm very interested in how this project turns out, and whether you have photos showing the step by step making of said bar.
I do not but it was pretty simple, got about £40 worth of wood from B&Q, after making drawings on needed widths etc for everything, and made the frame using No8 screws into 1x1 lengths of wood, the outer casing is 9mm plywood, screwed in with each screw area being hidden by wood over the top and then I made it look nice with expensive make nice wood and some no more nails. I then woodstained it all after installing the pump/cooler's (two of them 2 inputs each) and now all I need is the beer and CO2 and to do some finishing touches, total cost exculding beer about £90
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 03:17   #23
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Did you make the coolers yourself or did you use some type of previously owned freezer / refrigerator / kegerator system? I've been working on some plans to fashion a two-keg kegerator out of a chest freezer for my domicile but am wondering if there is an easier, more forgiving path to go about it?

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:25   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I preumse you intend to allow unshaven, greasy haired weirdos with filthy shirts and a localised hygine problem to come around and give everything a thorough once-over?

Ace.
you like a bit of rough then?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote