User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:31   #1
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
Question A new NoS for a new round?

Seem to be seeing alot of activity on the Nos front with it would seem a fairfew of the old numbers coming back to join then fun! So will this be a better round for nos then that of r7 and r8.

With the almighty D manage to pull off a comeback?
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:35   #2
connie
SPESHAL

connie is an unknown quantity at this point
we`ll see....

<connie> i liek PBOT aswell
<PBOT> likes connie too :-)
<connie> oww ****e..tis can talk fs
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:37   #3
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:38   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If NoS can hit half the class they did during round 4 I don't see anyone being able to stand in their way. Seriously debatable whether they'll be able to get enough players with the determination to play at the necessary level though. Best of luck to them though.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:45   #5
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:48   #6
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
We do not exist.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:53   #7
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe cool image
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:17   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If NoS can hit half the class they did during round 4 I don't see anyone being able to stand in their way.
Ho he Ha ha!

I do.

VOM would smash round 4 NoS.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:19   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you please stop saying 'VOM'?

Everytime I see it I keep thinking 'where is the rest' :/
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:24   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Ho he Ha ha!

I do.

No way, in terms of pure gaming ability r4 NoS would definitely have the upper hand. I wouldn't bet against them being subverted somehow though.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:25   #11
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Its possible it would, but isnt that the problem (as seen on other current popular topics), it takes 3 alliances to do the job of one .
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:28   #12
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll just post here so my account won't get deleted
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:33   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
Its possible it would, but isnt that the problem (as seen on other current popular topics), it takes 3 alliances to do the job of one .
Well spoken
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:39   #14
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
correct me if i am wrong
r4 was free
you had a lot more players then in every alliance
your compareing r4 numbers and player ability against the numbers and player ability of round 9.

so your 3 on 1 dont add up
maybee if u merge the 3 vs your 1 then you have 1 alliance on 1 alliance sounds quite a bit fairer but hey your the propaganda dude
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:44   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

*waves at ODM p12

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:51   #16
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
To make a suggestion that NoS is going to play Round 9 with a swarm of old Trophies coming out of the Trophy case, and then call them 'a new NoS'....sheesh. Anyways...heh...

VOM > R4 NoS? You just compared the performace of a massive powerblock versus an individual alliance.

But I suppose yer still a nice guy Scouse.....

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:55   #17
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
I think he was kidding p0ma.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:02   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
I think he was kidding p0ma.
No he was'nt. I hope you are kidding Rehs
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:07   #19
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Some ppl need a sense of humor. take this banana for instance... i bet he has a sense of humor

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:14   #20
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
At last I have a forums account that works!

I wouldn't say there is a new NoS as such, but certainly a greater NoS than last round. I will add that last round we rocked.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:14   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If NoS can hit half the class they did during round 4 I don't see anyone being able to stand in their way. Seriously debatable whether they'll be able to get enough players with the determination to play at the necessary level though. Best of luck to them though.
If Xanadu was still around, NoS wouldn't stand a chance.

If's suck

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:14   #22
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

I assumed he might have been kidding, that's why I didn't throw a pie in his face and knock up his sister.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:15   #23
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

If's suck
/me kicks that dead horse until it bleeds....

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:16   #24
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by KalVirtus
At last I have a forums account that works!

I wouldn't say there is a new NoS as such, but certainly a greater NoS than last round. I will add that last round we rocked.
Defensively. *cough*....yes we did. heh.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:17   #25
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

lol 'lo p0ma
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:21   #26
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
p0ma r u implying we didn't rock? shame on u!

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:23   #27
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

To be fair it was a quite round
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:28   #28
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by KalVirtus
p0ma r u implying we didn't rock? shame on u!
I'm all about the modesty baby. We were some hard core defensive little mofo's last round, and have been so for several rounds. Almost 5 nights a week we'd have Ketchup and his minions recalling repeatedly no matter how many hundreds of millions of fleet score they'd send at a puny 15 mil score planet.

I'm damm proud of that.

The last 2 weeks though I will admit we sure helped cnut a decent amount of people. I'm still ETA 2 on the Virus HC fleet hunt. I was really hoping they'd bring R8 back online at some point, oh well!

I also still consider the Brighton(RealJames) attack our finest R8 moment. Almost brings a tear to my eye it was so great. Perhaps the attack itself was only 'decent' but the high spirits and comradery that went on during the attack was an irreplaceable moment in our R8 entirely.

My deepest respects to RealJames for his attitude towards things after we landed.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:03   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

If's suck

One's a possible, the other's an 'ARE YOU ****ING JOKING?'

Point taken though, "if ifs and buts were candies and nuts *cough*".
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:07   #30
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

The NoS Award...

Id like to give Mr. JonnyBGood the NoS award for "Best fan of the day" we love you \0/

Thanks .
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:11   #31
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Re: The NoS Award...

Quote:
Id like to give Mr. JonnyBGood the NoS award for "Best fan of the day" we love you \0/

Thanks .
Can I have an award? I did put the bawmp back into the bawmp-she-bawmp-she-bawmp, in case you didn't know.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:16   #32
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
*waves at ODM p12
/me waves back

I personally think R4 NoS will be big big big big fun to play with - regardless if we will be able to win or not. "Winning" is always a question how you define it... I look forward fighting alongside with many old and new friends. And so do all of us. And if gazillions alliances will team up to take NoS down I will get into my last spider, drink a bottle of wine, sing a song and fly into the heart of the battle
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:16   #33
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

mMm i was under the impreshion the prize for winning an award was a night with p0ma ? ... i was only giveing awards out to try and win the award giver award .
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:42   #34
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
mMm i was under the impreshion the prize for winning an award was a night with p0ma ? ... i was only giveing awards out to try and win the award giver award .
A night with p0ma....hmmm....If I ever won a night with p0ma, I'd start wishing I'd chosen whatever was behind Door #3 instead! Though Nicole seems to have enjoyed being my sex slave this winter. Everyone's a critic.

The award giver award, I like that, heh...

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:33   #35
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
correct me if i am wrong
r4 was free
you had a lot more players then in every alliance
your compareing r4 numbers and player ability against the numbers and player ability of round 9.

so your 3 on 1 dont add up
maybee if u merge the 3 vs your 1 then you have 1 alliance on 1 alliance sounds quite a bit fairer but hey your the propaganda dude
You're wrong.
Consider yourself corrected.
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:51   #36
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
can i be a fan too!

whats meh award?:E
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:03   #37
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by Seth Mace
can i be a fan too!

whats meh award?:E
NOT a night with p0ma.

Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:50   #38
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If's suck
if xanadi was was mighty how come it collapsed as soon as things got tough and a couple of wings decided to part company?
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:58   #39
Smooth
Fac ut vivas

Smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
NOT a night with p0ma.
since when was a night with p0ma so desirable?

<--- wtf is he doing? little too happy there :eek:
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 03:10   #40
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
VOM > R4 NoS? You just compared the performace of a massive powerblock versus an individual alliance.
Aha, I responded to JonnyBGood's post that there is noone about currently who could stand in the way of round 4 NoS. I said there was, in the shape of VOM. I was in no way comparing them. If he would have said no single alliance could have stood in their way then I might have agreed.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 03:34   #41
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ZyrKx
You're wrong.
Consider yourself corrected.
wow you win > me in any debate clearly without stateing any points

anyway i already had a history lesson with a few people and yes i was misinformed to the size of nos
g'day
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 04:32   #42
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hathor
if xanadi was was mighty how come it collapsed as soon as things got tough and a couple of wings decided to part company?
there were several reasons for that i think no need to discusse that here ...

the only thing i want to add is that even a weak xanadu like we had r7 would been able to take nos down allone (in r7)
same goes for r6 xan vs r6 nos or r5, 4
and please keep in mind that i don't want to say r7 xan would have owned r4 nos since i don't think that would be the truth ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 04:42   #43
Hathor
Goddess

all that is very much conjecture BoH so I'll not get involved in that discussion plus I like you too much to argue with you
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 09:14   #44
NTRabbit

Quote:
I expected little more from an empty-headed NoS fan such as yourself. Still have Dingo's fingers buried firmly in one of your holes i see.

Xanadu left to play eve.. or did you forget that? The EVE threads and website setup began long before that last round of planetarion started, and the retirement decisions of many players and command staff occurred at the same time.
And with all the founding HC not wanting to play PA anymore, it was decided to dissolve the PA xanadu branch - we certainly couldnt rely on "HC" like yourself to run PA Xanadu now could we?

Unread 12 Jan 2003, 09:35   #45
xanadu zip

xanadu zip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
so so tempting ... I'll restrain myself as I see you are still bitter toward Xanadu.

Hathor.. ever heard of eve?
"Proud to be Xanadu"
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 10:02   #46
Hathor
Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by NTRabbit
I expected little more from an empty-headed NoS fan such as yourself. Still have Dingo's fingers buried firmly in one of your holes i see.

I love you too rabbit
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 11:12   #47
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

same goes for r6 xan vs r6 nos or r5, 4
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 11:22   #48
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Why do these threads allways turn into a Xanadu vs NoS fight? for rounds it has been the way, even i have goten over my dislike for the xanadu machine...

Anway, my 2p.

btw seth, your prize is a sexeh night with Nadar .

Last edited by Anakin; 12 Jan 2003 at 11:29.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 11:27   #49
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:

btw seth, your price is a sexeh night with Nadar .
What on earth can I earn on that?
And why am I so lucky?
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 11:30   #50
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
What on earth can I earn on that?
And why am I so lucky?
You wouldnt want your fav executive to go without his sex0r would you?

/me looks@seth

mMm ... best jump to it i think , enjoy.
Closed Thread