User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:32   #51
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: HEY! Where do you think you're going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
My guess goes to: "Getting bashed and roided and then look which alliance still wants them"
What makes you think I would get bashed without an alliance and who cares if I got no roids but 2 mil worth of fleet?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:33   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Personally? I don't know yet.
Any chance you could let us know when? As well im really bored at work and want to know something half decent :/
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:42   #53
Guran
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Any chance you could let us know when? As well im really bored at work and want to know something half decent :/
I only found out what would happen one hour before we left. Sure there were talks about it earlier but I was in no way prepared for that this morning. Busy day at work so I haven't really thought about it that much yet. I guess I have almost 3 days to think about it, if I join any alliance at all.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:04   #54
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

we will release an anouncement later tonight...forest and gio2k, cut the crap untill you have heard our side of the story thankyou

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:36   #55
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

damn, this round is weird
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:57   #56
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Think harder.
Why should I think harder? Who are you to tell me how hard to think? Why should I care what your assessment on the situation is? Why are you such a nob jockey? Do you think that maybe if you knew I was wrong then it would have been a good idea to correct me instead of dribbling on your keyboard and then pressing enter in the vain hope that something coherent would come out?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:57   #57
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
damn, this round is weird
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:57   #58
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
hirr (-1) 2
:-O there leaving all over the place.

Damn ... seems we have to lemmingrun him
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:59   #59
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

still <3 mek and jonas tbh
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:08   #60
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
we will release an anouncement later tonight...forest and gio2k, cut the crap untill you have heard our side of the story thankyou

Mek
Is this an announcement that they'll be making an announcement? I remember one of these once before
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:25   #61
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

WTF is going on?

It's all gone to rat shit if you ask me!
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:49   #62
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Why should I think harder? Who are you to tell me how hard to think? Why should I care what your assessment on the situation is? Why are you such a nob jockey? Do you think that maybe if you knew I was wrong then it would have been a good idea to correct me instead of dribbling on your keyboard and then pressing enter in the vain hope that something coherent would come out?
Anger Management issues...seriously relax.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:52   #63
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
He told me what to do so I told him what to do. Where's the problem?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:54   #64
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was trying to say something simulare, but I just couldnt find the words. This smells PMS all over...
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:54   #65
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

So my next competition for next rounds free credit will be guess how many mergers there will be \o/

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:57   #66
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

you still owe me a credit from this round tbh :/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:57   #67
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And he was correct, there was only a few. Let's put it this way. A BG which also had some exilition members, left Insomnia. All the bs about exilition playing, hiding, tagging up later in the round is all rubbish.
Bet u can give an accurate number of exilition player there then?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:59   #68
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

It's not crap, it's fact. You guys have been terrible at covering incs of our Insomnia members. Whatever the reasons for them leaving are, i am almost sure that not getting decent defence is also a factor on their decission.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:00   #69
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
He told me what to do so I told him what to do. Where's the problem?
You're a really aggressive poster as found here here and as found in this thread here. However saying that you can be a humourous poster and a witty one at that.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:04   #70
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
youre a really aggressive poster as found here here and as found in this thread here thats. However saying that you can be a humourous poster and a witty one at that.
If someone behaves reasonably towards me then I will behave reasonably towards them. I am not in the business of bullying people just for the sake of it.

And I have never acted aggressively to someone who didn't deserve it.

Never!
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:11   #71
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

The lure of the penis-allianz is just to strong. Think about it all you potential new recruits -- you only need 3 vouches to join up!

Just because a thread can't go on without tribute to the great and mighty penis-allianz
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:31   #72
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
you still owe me a credit from this round tbh :/
lol well if you had of asked ...

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:35   #73
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
WTF is going on?

It's all gone to rat shit if you ask me!

Nah, it’s only that alliances are adjusting themselves to new times...

This game can’t be played as it has been – this isn’t R3 or any another round for that matter.

I think with the decreasing member base and fewer “hardcore” alliances this scenario will become more frequent in PA future then ever before…

It’s healthy and a new “twist” to the game that makes it even more interesting to play then ever before. Things isn’t gone stay (alli wise) as it seems from the start and that will put some more pressure to both Officers as well as the members them self’s….
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:04   #74
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
So my next competition for next rounds free credit will be guess how many mergers there will be \o/
I'll win that one also

Yeah, i went to look the alliance rankings and was wondering wtf happened to insomnia also. god thank there's AD
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:38   #75
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Nah, it’s only that alliances are adjusting themselves to new times...

This game can’t be played as it has been – this isn’t R3 or any another round for that matter.

I think with the decreasing member base and fewer “hardcore” alliances this scenario will become more frequent in PA future then ever before…

It’s healthy and a new “twist” to the game that makes it even more interesting to play then ever before. Things isn’t gone stay (alli wise) as it seems from the start and that will put some more pressure to both Officers as well as the members them self’s….

Erm. WHAT?

Tbfh, you are quite correct; this isn't R3. And yes, they are changing times. But I fail to see why an eXilition BG leaving Insomnia has ANYTHING to do with other alliances. Ex took a break for Round 14 and the active members collaborated as a BG. They then joined another alliance. Where is the twist? Because I have completley missed it. Hasn't this happened before? BG's splitting/joining alliances?

Last edited by Virall; 22 Aug 2005 at 20:52.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:44   #76
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Erm. WHAT?
But I fail to see why an eXilition BG leaving Insomnia has ANYTHING to do with other alliances.
Thinking about it though, it could have a big effect on the round as to where an eXiliition BG then heads off too... any alliance which suddenly receives about 23k roids and 45 million score is very affected by this, as is anyone around them.

Assuming the BG is going to join an alliance, ofc.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:48   #77
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Correct, but again this is obvious and Im sure we're of a standard as to not overlook this when we hear of such a move. My point was in Motox's suggestion that it was 'alliances adjusting themselves to new times.'

IE, why, who and erm why?

As this has always happened.

I completley agree Gate, 45 mill score would help any alliance.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:57   #78
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Well, it threw a spanner into the works anyway.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:00   #79
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Indeed
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:20   #80
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Look beyoned todays event!

Last round someone left WP and made (perhaps) an impact of the entire round!?.

What does it take to win a round? more then ever people are willing to go thru fire to win a round. Last round EX cheated to win (even tho that will never show in history books as it never were undutiful proven)

I predict that rounds to come will with out a doubt have more of these “group jumpers” in store for us, so in conclusion this means that PA have changed in more then one way…..

In the old day’s members/BG were more “connected” to a serten alliance but today they can end up anywhere or to spell it out - were they think they can be a part of a wining side.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:32   #81
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Look beyoned todays event!

Last round someone left WP and made (perhaps) an impact of the entire round!?.

What does it take to win a round? more then ever people are willing to go thru fire to win a round. Last round EX cheated to win (even tho that will never show in history books as it never were undutiful proven)

I predict that rounds to come will with out a doubt have more of these “group jumpers” in store for us, so in conclusion this means that PA have changed in more then one way…..

In the old day’s members/BG were more “connected” to a serten alliance but today they can end up anywhere or to spell it out - were they think they can be a part of a wining side.

Im afraid mentioning eXilition as cheaters makes any post on these forums lose instant credibility if it is true or false.

I still think that this BG we are talking about (and the fact they are from eXilition) combined with them declaring they werent going to play with their true alliance, means that there really can be no similarity or trend drawn out of it. They told us what they were doing. I can name a lot of BGs that are 100% attached to their alliance, and if they were to shipjump WITHOUT mentioning it publically, would be flamed for evermore.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:40   #82
Guran
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Bet u can give an accurate number of exilition player there then?
Around ten exilition players joined insomnia and started a BG. Five of these were top 100 last round, with most of the hardcore players skipping the round. Later in the round a few old eX members signed up and attacked with the BG but didn't play very hardcore nor were active. Half of the people in this BG had nothing to do with eXilition. Old eXilition members are spread around in insomnia, lch, 1up, tof, hydra and newdawn to my knowledge, maybe somewhere else too. Just because this BG has some ex eXilition members in it, I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:17   #83
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Thinking about it though, it could have a big effect on the round as to where an eXiliition BG then heads off too... any alliance which suddenly receives about 23k roids and 45 million score is very affected by this, as is anyone around them.

Assuming the BG is going to join an alliance, ofc.
I wouldnt count on the 23k roids
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:38   #84
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Im afraid mentioning eXilition as cheaters makes any post on these forums lose instant credibility if it is true or false.

I still think that this BG we are talking about (and the fact they are from eXilition) combined with them declaring they werent going to play with their true alliance, means that there really can be no similarity or trend drawn out of it. They told us what they were doing. I can name a lot of BGs that are 100% attached to their alliance, and if they were to shipjump WITHOUT mentioning it publically, would be flamed for evermore.
FFS stop calling that battlegroup EXilition!! Just like Guran said there are only a few eX members in that battlegroup, NO HC is in that battlegroup, no Kaifux, no BaSSe, no ricka, no Mac-T. So stop calling it EXilition you goddamn n00b.

And for the love of god stop that goddamn cheating discussion. If you've got proofs (which you can't have as we not cheatin => no proofs exisiting) show em, if not STFU!
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:43   #85
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
FFS stop calling that battlegroup EXilition!! Just like Guran said there are only a few eX members in that battlegroup, NO HC is in that battlegroup, no Kaifux, no BaSSe, no ricka, no Mac-T. So stop calling it EXilition you goddamn n00b.

And for the love of god stop that goddamn cheating discussion. If you've got proofs (which you can't have as we not cheatin => no proofs exisiting) show em, if not STFU!

lol. I think you have quoted the wrong thread. I wasn't calling them eXiltion, and tbh, I also didn't call them cheaters, I was pointing out that anyone mentioning it lost credibility in the post. Re-read.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:50   #86
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
rawr!
So what would you like us to call you? The battlegroup formerly known as eXilition?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:56   #87
MotoX
Stolen

EXilition = Cheaters ! that's clear enough?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 23:11   #88
furball

Oh go away.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:18   #89
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

Quote:
EXilition = Cheaters ! that's clear enough?
I smell a ban?
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:20   #90
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Oh go away.

this made me lol.

I had a vision of furball sitting there with a stern look on his face, arms crossed and saying it with such disgust!

lol thanks mate.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:04   #91
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So what would you like us to call you? The battlegroup formerly known as eXilition?
Call you? I aint even playing this round. Nor are more then 2/3 of EXilition. The battlegroup lead by Skyhead calls themself dS and not "TBFKAE" or "Summer-Round-EXilition". It was never, still aint and will never be EXilition.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:17   #92
furball

Quote:
The battlegroup lead by Skyhead calls themself dS
DS? I guess you guys are Nintendo fans

or maybe it stands for Down's Syndrome lollyroffle.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 15:45   #93
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Call you? I aint even playing this round. Nor are more then 2/3 of EXilition. The battlegroup lead by Skyhead calls themself dS and not "TBFKAE" or "Summer-Round-EXilition". It was never, still aint and will never be EXilition.
Dude take nap and calm down. No need to get your panties bunched up.
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 16:38   #94
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Dude take nap and calm down. No need to get your panties bunched up.

sniff!!

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:49   #95
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Damn, you people talk too much!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:23   #96
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

4 4 4 4 5 Reunion (25) 82 626 1,605,358 51,338 131,639,344 3.90 7.4% 8.1% 54.5% 55.

Now Hydra implode and Reunion has a nice shiny 25 new members.
This round is crazy.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:25   #97
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I can't remember a round where so many alliances couldn't even survive :/
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:34   #98
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Surely they broke the merging rules?

The rule about being small enough to merge for 2 weeks before the merger?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:40   #99
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

It seems that way. But honestly I am not that surprised that the rule was broken. The PA team have done far more idiotic things. And I would rather them break the rules than break the game.
TBQFH