User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:28   #101
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: The pictures behind your eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's not going to be any sunlight or special magic bunny radiation around is there?
there is radio energy everywhere

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:36   #102
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
i never said they were lacking, just that there are people working on these sort of topics who are miles more intelligent than most if not all the people here
You mean theologians?

hahahahaha
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:42   #103
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You mean theologians?

hahahahaha
more like cosmologists
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:43   #104
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suspect they've got better things to do with their time than talk about whether 'God' created the universe.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:46   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
more like cosmologists
They're generally more concerned with what happened in the early moments of the universe, not how it began.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:48   #106
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

either way, i dont fully understand it, and im doing a physics degree....
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:50   #107
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
either way, i dont fully understand it, and im doing a physics degree....
Understand what? How the universe began?

Could this be because it's a question which science isn't designed to answer?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:58   #108
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

When I close my eyes I see the western world getting overrun by a huge army of GD'ers yelling lol all the time.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:58   #109
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Understand what? How the universe began?
Quantum mechanics, string theory, m-branes, why the universe began, what is the universe, how will it end (if ever), nuclear fusion, atomic decay, what is mass etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Could this be because it's a question which science isn't designed to answer?
Who knows if anyone could ever know?
If science cant answer it, what can?
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:59   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Who knows if anyone could ever know?
If science cant answer it, what can?
That's kinda the point I was making.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 19:00   #111
Nodrog

It doesnt make sense to ask how the universe began anyway, so it's not really a fault of science.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 19:03   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

'Why' even less so.
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 06:29   #113
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yes i see patterns too.. but i'll pay attention when i go to bed tonight to see if i can describe it better.

or actually i just closed my eyes with my hands over them to block out the light (no pressure directly on my eyes) and the best way i can describe it is like you're looking through binoculars. your two eyes make the one vision (you know what i mean) anyway. it's all black except a circle in teh middle is a lighter black.. if that makes sense. and i see lines. for example i'll see a blacker line horizontally through the middle of the 'picture' or i'll see a grey line lower down or higher up.
sometimes it's like ripples spreading instead of lines. sometimes i see green blobs. sometimes it's like a black background with lighter black speckles everywhere. and yes i closed my eyes for a while so the the effects of just seeing light when my eyes are open should have worn off.

i don't know it's weird and i can't really explain it.
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 06:38   #114
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i get floating red things. i always assumed this was just due to blood in my eyelids
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 09:38   #115
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Close your eyes and press your eye balls. I always see patterns then. Quite fun, really. Begins to hurt a bit after a while.
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 11:47   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i get floating red things. i always assumed this was just due to blood in my eyelids
It's more likely to be the remnants of bloodvessels from when your eye was growing.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 29 Jan 2005 at 17:06.