User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2004, 14:36   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do women realise that...

When you say this guy you know is 'really funny' in the presence of your funny male friends. Its tantamount to saying some other guy is a 'great lover' to your boyfriend. (OK, not tantamount, but the same sort of thing, though i suppose to a lesser degree).

I was just wondering if women actually 'get' this and do it on purpose, or they dont and end up doing it by accident.

Disclaimer : I know THIS thread is tantamount to calling myself 'funny'... but i was just interested in the answer and didnt see a way of asking the question without that. So never mind eh?

also, I got to use the word 'tantamount' 3 times.
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 15:23   #2
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do women realise that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

also, I got to use the word 'tantamount' 3 times.
4 times!
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 15:34   #3
Burbank
Banned

Burbank is an unknown quantity at this point

pedant, pedant, pedant pedant pedant pedant peeeeeeeeeeeedant

its the pink panther theme
Burbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 16:15   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

What are you on about Henry? What do you expect people to say? Oh I know this guy and he's really funny (but of course you're funny too and in fact he's nowhere near as funny as you are just incase you thought I was implying something there).

It's nothing like telling my bf that some other guy is a great lover. And even if I did do that, in all likelihood he'd just say 'but not as good as me schnookums' and ravage me.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 17:03   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

erm.. i'm with sar on this one.
how about you tell your friends to get over themselves as obviously they must be funny.. and someone else being funny isn't really gonna change that.
cause in your line of thinking.. it's like if your gf is hot.. but you see this other girl and say 'she's hot' to your gf.
we've just picked up on a character trait and are commenting on it. if we were purposely trying to damage your egos, trust me, we have better ways.
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 17:04   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually Henry , when they say it, its their way of saying "You are really funny, but thats not enough to sway me from where I am"

If they grin , smile , and say very little indeed, theh you worry.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 18:49   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do women realise that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
what?
Indeed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 19:38   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
When you say this guy you know is 'really funny' in the presence of your funny male friends. Its tantamount to saying some other guy is a 'great lover' to your boyfriend. (OK, not tantamount, but the same sort of thing, though i suppose to a lesser degree).
Funny how ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 19:39   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

haha funny or weird funny
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 19:48   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do women realise that...

I'm surprised you people can pin it down to merely that single part of the post. Absolutely none of that whole paragraph made any sense to me whatsoever.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 19:57   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

in the presence of your funny male friends??!? deepflow are you saying that when you free sex norwegian types get together for those orgies, a female saying to everyone that a particual male is 'funny' actually means hes the super man of the bunch. Funny male friends = lovers. What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
What?
edit hes not norwegian is he?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 01:09   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm surprised you people can pin it down to merely that single part of the post. Absolutely none of that whole paragraph made any sense to me whatsoever.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:30   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It made fk all sense to me either, I was attempting to humour him

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:23   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
if we were purposely trying to damage your egos, trust me, we have better ways.
Let me take a WILD guess

you have a little penis?
you are not a good lover?
Ruins the ego of most unsecure guys.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:27   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Basically, my reading of it is

1. Henrys girlfriend is damned good looking
2. Henry is insecure about the relationship because shes stunning and hes a horse
3. When she said "Youre Funny" to another guy, Henry assumed she was flirting because she was interested.
4. In my opinion, she was flirting, but her statement was her way of saying she wasnt interested and was happy with Henry
5. Henry needs to seriously work on his self confidence or the relationships going to be over by the time he writes a response to this post.

Was I right , was I wrong? Only time will tell ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:44   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU ARE SOOOO INSECURE FFS

Yet you'll never admit to it, I blame excessive drug taking.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 04:35   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
'but not as good as me schnookums' and ravage me.
This deserves a quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
we've just picked up on a character trait and are commenting on it. if we were purposely trying to damage your egos, trust me, we have better ways.
Henry's point is that the girl(s) aren't purposely trying to damage the ego. He was asking a rhetorical question - in that "are girls really this unaware of what they're saying?".

I know what he means. He should have compared it to his girlfriend saying "Well xxx is so attractive!", as that's the same kind of thing. It's likely to make us jealous - does our girlfriend describe us as "so attractive" to her friends?

When talking to her friends, be it male or female, are we described as "oh he's so nice, and he's really funny!" or not? If being funny is your thing, then you'd hope so... if not, then what do these clowns have that we don't?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 07:59   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Kuras grammar is funny.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 03:14   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Now Im just waiting for Aryn to tell us all the evil plots and methods girls uses.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote