User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:41   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
And as I was driving along....

BIG BLUE FLASHING LIGHTS

In the rear view mirror.

Police Volvo, estate, two police officers.

I pull into layby, handbrake on, engine off.

Step out of the car, walk to his window.

"Evening officer, can I help you?"

Police officer shrinks to approximately the size of Flayers 'mouses'.

"Sorry, it was just a routine check, I didn't realise you were military police."

Winner.

"Ah, don't worry about it, you gotta go with the flow!"

"Yeah, well, sorry again."

"No problem, have a safe night. Bye"

Walk to car, engine on, handbrake off, indicate.

Drive away.

Skiddy 1 - Policeman 0
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:43   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And as I was driving along....

This is why MM hangs out with you. He knows he cant get done for soliciting if theres an MP with him.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:45   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: And as I was driving along....

This is ironic, considering what we were just discussing.

I wonder how far you could take this informal 'military immunity' thing.

Hmmmmm.

Make sure you wear your uniform next time we go somewhere together.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:45   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

How did he know you was an MP?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:46   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How did he know you were MP?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:46   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have this funny feeling the armband gave it away.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:46   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pwned :(
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:46   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Is it because he saw your avatar?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:48   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

The red beret and the same as avatar sewn on arm probably gave it away.

If those didn't, then the high visibility vest with Military Police printed on it probably pushed him in the right direction!
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:50   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

Why were you in your uniform in your car? Is it a feitsh of yours?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:50   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

OK just so long as you weren't wearing a tee shirt saying:

"i'm a military police i am"

(You don't have one of those do you?)
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:51   #12
skiddy
wild one

No, I don't have one of those, but feel free to get me one printed and bring it down with you.

And I was in my uniform as I was on my way home.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:52   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Why were you in your uniform in your car?
Because a uniform means you get more cock.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:52   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

My dad's in the police and he doesn't wear his uniform home.

You must have a fetish.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:55   #15
skiddy
wild one

My dad's bigger than your dad.

Your signature is broken too.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:58   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

No its not. Dace thought it was too but I said the same to him. I'm the one scamming you!

How big is your dad btw?

Mine is only 5'10 and about 13 stones mostly fat, which is what you'd expect because if it were muscle he'd be about 15 stones.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:00   #17
skiddy
wild one

6'2" and about 16st - 60% fat, 40% muscle.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:03   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

Well, it seems your dad could beat my dad up. But then my dad has a radio and lots of policemen who are over-zealously violet and have cs spray and large batons.

So I guess mine would win back!
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:03   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
No its not. Dace thought it was too but I said the same to him. I'm the one scamming you!

I thought what?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:20   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

didnt he ask for id?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:18   #21
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
didnt he ask for id?
Nope, just apologised and explained why he had stopped me.

It was the greatest moment of my life thus far.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:19   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ohkay
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:24   #23
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

i always thought jumping out of the car and walking towards the policemen would get you shot...
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:28   #24
skiddy
wild one

Possibly, but British Police are unarmed, and although some of the Volvo's have a Glock 17 and an MP5A3 in a compartment in the boot, they weren't making a run for the trunk.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:38   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What do Military Police do?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:45   #26
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Intimidate police officers!

Duh

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:52   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Eat doughnuts mostly i *think*.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:59   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How come i didnt know this? Did you tell me you were going for it? Or were you an MP when you rose from my floor at 5am and drove home to Newcastle drunk?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:02   #29
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: And as I was driving along....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
It was the greatest moment of my life thus far.
I got my first taste of authority, and I liked it [/simpsons] ?

But how could you be faster in getting off the car? I thought usually THEY come to your window and do stuff?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:08   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
But how could you be faster in getting off the car? I thought usually THEY come to your window and do stuff?

Usually they allow you to stew for a minute so that you get all nervous and are more complient when they finally do turn up (hello Pyschology 101).

That and they're deciding their game plan.

You know ... who gets to be the bad cop this time.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:44   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As I said before, your plan of making yourself look like a complete idiot is working perfectly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:49   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
How come i didnt know this? Did you tell me you were going for it? Or were you an MP when you rose from my floor at 5am and drove home to Newcastle drunk?
laughter ensues
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:56   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cant think how i didnt know or had no idea.

What a good night that was btw. We watched someone staple their head 20 times, pluck themn out with tweezers then pour vinegar on the wound.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:03   #34
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

So wait, in the UK you get out of the car to greet the police officer?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:09   #35
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Police officer shrinks to approximately the size of Flayers 'mouses'.
the old or the small baby ones?
and don't make fun of my one-time spelling mistake dammit
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:11   #36
skiddy
wild one

Yeah, he was slightly ****ed up in the head, although it was exceptionally amusing. What was better is the amount of alcohol consumed in such a short space of time. How I made it down the A68 the next morning alive is amazing.

As for how I went to his window, I simply stepped out the car and walked towards his. I think the slight confusion over what I was wearing held him up for a moment as he took it in, but I think I know why it went smoothly in my favour.

I took the initiative early on and became the dominant one, which is the important part. Had I allowed him to come to my window he would have been in control of the situation, he would have been the dominant one. By confidently walking up to his, greeting him plesantly and asking what the deal was, I took the initiative and took control of the interaction.

Thats my view of it anyway.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:15   #37
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Usually they allow you to stew for a minute so that you get all nervous and are more complient when they finally do turn up (hello Pyschology 101).
Here, they use that time to run your plates for wants and warrants.
Quote:
That and they're deciding their game plan.

You know ... who gets to be the bad cop this time.
Patrol cars only have one officer here; so they have to play both parts, I guess.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:26   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

they darent go round on their own here

they also darent arm them.

heh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:51   #39
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

If you get out of your car when you get pulled over in Bushland, you get shot in the head before you can even respond to "put your hands on your head" or "put your hands in the air"...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:06   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, it seems your dad could beat my dad up. But then my dad has a radio and lots of policemen who are over-zealously violet and have cs spray and large batons.

So I guess mine would win back!
So this is actually a "my dad is better than yours" thread?
Hoochie mama
it was a long time since the last occasion ive had the horrid distaste of being exposed to such a crappy discussion
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:12   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i suggest that everyone in this thread watches and laughes at super troopers, about american highway patrol EDIT: its a comedy btw

and well done skiddy
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:19   #42
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

OooOOooh Super Troopers is awesome! I love that movie.

"No, Farva, you are under arrest for being a complete and total ****head."
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:23   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im just impressed that some other people around here have seen it
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:27   #44
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Own it.

Although - Club Dredd was shit. I was really disappointed. I thought that it would rock just like Super Troopers but it was awful...

The opening scene of Super Troopers is awesome with the 3 stoners. **** yeah, I want cops like that here in Denver.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:36   #45
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Wait.

Skiddy is in the police force? What do you do there?
Arent you a BNP supporting Nazi? Or am i getting you confused with someone else?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:49   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Wait.

Skiddy is in the police force? What do you do there?
Arent you a BNP supporting Nazi? Or am i getting you confused with someone else?
The military police.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:50   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

and i dont think that he supports the BNP either
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:56   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't think the BNP look favourably upon their members being wanked-off in public by other men, either.

Although I could be wrong.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:00   #49
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

super troopers is
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:01   #50
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The military police.
if the normal police are zealously nuts i shudder to think what the military police would be like...

although i dont know anything about skiddy or his character - so this is not a personal insult. im sure you are lovely
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote