User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:39   #151
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
on the plus side xee, apparently your infamous round there parts!

(quick, someone vote dace to that level!)
That sounds naughy....

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:41   #152
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Someone gave me + Reputation as thanks for letting them feel my 'manc0ck', and I'm pretty sure Hells_Angel doesn't come around here too often anymore
I wonder who it could have been? I am at a loss here.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:41   #153
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I was.... That's supposed to be a funny, but well, whatever...

Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:44   #154
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

awww

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:49   #155
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Now I'm thinking of changin my avatar...

Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:49   #156
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I wonder who it could have been? I am at a loss here.
Clearly Michael's girlfriend has signed up an account just for that.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:52   #157
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why does Frank still have his Christmas hat?
^^^^

?
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:52   #158
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lets ask her shall we, as she is sitting right next to me

also: found a picture of you the other day from that night out in newcastle, you look a tad drunk, as do i
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:55   #159
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
lets ask her shall we, as she is sitting right next to me

also: found a picture of you the other day from that night out in newcastle, you look a tad drunk, as do i
She'll deny it. She said she wanted to keep it secret, but I thought I should tell you.

Scan the picture in and post / send me it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:57   #160
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'll kill her if she touches you. If Michael can't satisfy her, that's not our problem. She should get her own man who can, not someone else's.
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 20:04   #161
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I wonder if the colour of the blob is based on whether or not the person actually bothered to give reasons as opposed to just approving or disapproving?!
As a woman, I'd have thought you'd know exactly what a red blob signifies.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 14:42   #162
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
She'll deny it. She said she wanted to keep it secret, but I thought I should tell you.

Scan the picture in and post / send me it.
got it on kodak picture disk i think, might try and e mail it to you at some point
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 15:59   #163
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
you people are weird
Fixed.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 16:46   #164
roadrunner_0
cynic

could be worse, we could be wired
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 17:18   #165
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

PA Reps
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 18:07   #166
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
PA Reps
I find your avatar as disturbing as the notion of Marilyn Manson as a kindergarten teacher.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 18:08   #167
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The VB System
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Androme2 again.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 20:42   #168
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I find your avatar as disturbing as the notion of Marilyn Manson as a kindergarten teacher.
In other words, you want to unload your sack on me?
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 20:47   #169
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In other words, you want to unload your sack on me?
Only if the sack in question is full of man eating ferrets.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 20:55   #170
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Only if the sack in question is full of man eating ferrets.
Considering where he's from, don't be surprised to find a jungle.
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 21:03   #171
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Considering where he's from, don't be surprised to find a jungle.
Don't worry, I trim.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 21:21   #172
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
As a woman, I'd have thought you'd know exactly what a red blob signifies.
Someone spilled the ketchup?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 21:22   #173
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Don't worry, I trim.
Do you not have to be fully alert in-order to carry out the operation? One slip up and you'll find the rivers overflood with red ;o
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 21:59   #174
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Do you not have to be fully alert in-order to carry out the operation? One slip up and you'll find the rivers overflood with red ;o
Not being a spastic with a pair of scissors in your hands helps.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:14   #175
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not being a spastic with a pair of scissors in your hands helps.
I have visions of someone running towards Leshy with a pair of scissors shouting "HEY YOU GUYS" and dribbling from the corners of his mouth.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:08   #176
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

hey guys, give me some
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:12   #177
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I have visions of someone running towards Leshy with a pair of scissors shouting "HEY YOU GUYS" and dribbling from the corners of his mouth.
I don't as much call them visions as I call them nightmares.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:30   #178
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
I don't as much call them visions as I call them nightmares.
It's not so bad. If I met you, I'd make sure you fell into a cement mix before I came over your way and did my thing.
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:37   #179
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
hey guys, give me some
AAA+++ Great Post Would Read Again
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:51   #180
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Someone spilled the ketchup?
youre a disgrace to the female race..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 20:17   #181
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

clearly, this should be limited to gd.

that asside, will there be an option to ignore users based on reputation?
do negative reputation points decrease your rep, or add to it? and in the prior case, does this mean that all one has to do to stop someone giving rep points is redball them once?
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 20:22   #182
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The longer you have been registered, the more weighting you have when you give people reputation.

The same goes for post counts.

This is why my reputation plummeted when Jakiri told me to "shut up."

If you have multiple grey blobs, then it means you have been having sex with people who have ****-all in the way of a post count, and/or have a very recent registration date. It also means you have contracted AIDS as a result.

This is 'The world in my eyes.'

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 23 Jan 2005 at 20:30.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 21:54   #183
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The longer you have been registered, the more weighting you have when you give people reputation.

The same goes for post counts.

If you have multiple grey blobs, then it means you have been having sex with people who have ****-all in the way of a post count, and/or have a very recent registration date. It also means you have contracted AIDS as a result.

This is 'The world in my eyes.'
Ein Reich , Ein Volk , Ein Manson!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 21:57   #184
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I assume you mean by this he gave you a negative reputation thing saying "shut up" rather than he just made a post containing the words "shut up". The second option implies a dangerous level of sentience on the part of the forums.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 22:15   #185
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I assume you mean by this he gave you a negative reputation thing saying "shut up" rather than he just made a post containing the words "shut up". The second option implies a dangerous level of sentience on the part of the forums.
Shut up.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:21   #186
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ
Reputation Point System :

User is infamous around these parts = -99999
User can only hope to improve = -50
User has a little shameless behaviour in the past = -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point = 0
User is on a distinguished road = 10
User will become famous soon enough = 50
User has a spectacular aura about = 150
User is a jewel in the rough = 250
User is just really nice = 350
User is a glorious beacon of light = 450
User is a name known to all = 550
User is a splendid one to behold = 650
User has much to be proud of = 1000
User has a brilliant future = 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute = 2000
Can we think of some funnier/generally better comments to praise or shame users (remembering they go across all boards, not just GD)?

Go comedy GD, go.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:25   #187
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Can we think of some funnier/generally better comments to praise or shame users (remembering they go across all boards, not just GD)?

Go comedy GD, go.
We need more negative descriptions. The system doesn't seem to be designed to cope with the abundance of crapness on GD.

(I'd also like to repeat my request for a reduction in the "You must give 20 users reputation points before you can go back and give more reputation to the same user" setting. The "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to X again" message is beginning to get on my nerves. Make it "5" or something. Oh, and the ability to give more per day would be nice, too. Thanks.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:27   #188
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

yea like -99999 this individual needs to do everybody else a favor by killing himself because we've had enough dumb****s in the world for him to be existing

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:28   #189
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
He gave me a card with "Shut up" printed on it. It was rammed through my letterbox.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:36   #190
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

User is a cocklord of the highest order= -99999
User doesnt understand English or Spelling = -50
User has very few redeeming features = -10
User is a reputation virgin = 0
User is still a virgin with the opposite sex = 10
User is no longer a virgin, but has had rough sex with a Minger/Orca/Tubgirl = 50
User has had sex with a female PA regular = 150
User understands how to act on a public forum = 250
User makes an effort not to be seen as a twat SOME of the time = 350
User makes an effort not to be seen as a twat ALL the time = 450
User offers him/herself Mind, Body and Soul to everyone else = 550
User once ran a respected alliance and didnt offend half the playerbase = 650
User has at least 10 inches and hasnt been shy about showing it = 1000
User has at least 10 inches and hasnt been shy showing it to MM or Yahwe = 1500
User has hacked the database = 2000
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:43   #191
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:

User has at least 10 inches and hasnt been shy showing it to MM or Yahwe = 1500
LOL!!!!

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:47   #192
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We have a winner.
That'll do, somebody implement them.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 01:17   #193
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I want a custom reputation :)
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 08:22   #194
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Within a month nobody gives a **** anymore except from some faggots on AD who'll call out their alliance peons to boosten up their green blobs right through their anals.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 08:52   #195
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would it be possible to enable making the 'giver' visable? Given the lack of comment on most of them, they're just confusing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 13:28   #196
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

I find the lack of negative descriptions disturbing.

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:01   #197
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Would it be possible to enable making the 'giver' visable? Given the lack of comment on most of them, they're just confusing.
They're visible to me, but that's because I am Mr Mod teh child abuse man.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:05   #198
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you want ppl to know who you are (for clarity rather than "up me in return" reasons) it's simple enough to add your name to the end of your comment
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:18   #199
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spend my time reading the comments people give each other
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:20   #200
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I spend my time reading the comments people give each other
I thought you spent your time drinking Guinness.