User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:29   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
just how black?

i dropped a breadboard on my big toe and the nail is 1/4 purple
am i going to die?
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:31   #2
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: just how black?

Nah, the nail will probably fall of after a couple of days, and a new one will grow (which could take half a year).
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:31   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

No you won't. The nail might drop off eventually while a new one will grow below, if it's been hit hard enough.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:35   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

it hurts a bit if i poke it hard but looks perfectly normal apart from the odd blob of ink colouring
dont fancy having no toe nail for 6 months
hope it doesnt fall off thats a rather scary thought
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:37   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Just speak softly to the nail and support it in it's struggle for survival.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:38   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it doesn't fall off - act quick, whilst the blood is still liquid.
Get a needle (as in needle and cotton) - and heat it up 'til it glows.
Then pierce your nail with it, somehwere near the end, then drain the blood and you shouldn't be able to tell you did it. If you don't do this you won't be able to wear sandles/toeless shoes for about 6 months unless you want it on show.
Of course you could paint your nails, being a girl and all....*shrug*
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:02   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i know someone who had a new nail grow over the old one like a big snail and it was v.painful (not to mention unsightly)

ps Stew - ewwww!

ps Madi - you work in a hospital and you're asking us for medical advice? :eek:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:06   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
i know someone who had a new nail grow over the old one like a big snail and it was v.painful (not to mention unsightly)

A new nail came out and grew over the old damaged one?

Like a snail?

Oh noes
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:06   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Then pierce your nail with it, somehwere near the end, then drain the blood and you shouldn't be able to tell you did it.
That made me wince reading it :/
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:07   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

So how will the draining work with a normal needle?

You suck on your nail after penetrating it with the needle?

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:08   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
A new nail came out and grew over the old damaged one?

Like a snail?

Oh noes
in that the toenail looked like a snail shell and she could only wear open toed footwear because of it, and the doctor cut if off which hurt a lot too but it just grew back the same messed up way and afaik is still like it today

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Jan 2005 at 16:19. Reason: where -> wear :rolleyes:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 17:45   #12
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I did exactly the same thing when I was still in primary school. I dropped a big wooden bread board on my toe, broke the toe, had to have the nail pulled off (by a family friend who im sure did it more for 'fun'). Wearing socks after the nail went was a real issue, also I crapped myself loads about people treading on it cos it hurt so much.

Go see a doctor and get it ripped off - just so you can see what pain I went through
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 18:20   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Then pierce your nail with it, somehwere near the end, then drain the blood and you shouldn't be able to tell you did it. If you don't do this you won't be able to wear sandles/toeless shoes for about 6 months unless you want it on show.
Of course you could paint your nails, being a girl and all....*shrug*

DO NOT DO THIS
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 18:28   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i dropped a breadboard on my big toe and the nail is 1/4 purple
am i going to die?
look on the bright side, the bread knife didnt drop on ure toe
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 18:41   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
DO NOT DO THIS
Why not?
It works.

When I say it works, I mean I forgot to do it straight away. I did it a few weeks later and after lots of soaking (prolly best to burn 2 holes in if this happens) an scraping around from the front of the nail (this can ****ing hurt - hence do it why wet) it looked okish, would have been a lot better had I have done it straight after the match, but you know, I had a pub to go to.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 19:03   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I currently have a black toe and it has been like that since at least two weeks before Christmas because my toe got trodden on during a football game.

When I was around seven I hit my thumb nail with a hammer and it went black and fell off, but this has not happened on my toe
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 20:11   #17
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why not?
It works.

When I say it works, I mean I forgot to do it straight away. I did it a few weeks later and after lots of soaking (prolly best to burn 2 holes in if this happens) an scraping around from the front of the nail (this can ****ing hurt - hence do it why wet) it looked okish, would have been a lot better had I have done it straight after the match, but you know, I had a pub to go to.
lucky man for not getting an infection
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 20:14   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
lucky man for not getting an infection
The needle went red, it was sterilised.
My num told me to do it and she used to be a nurse.

*shrug*
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:27   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: just how black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
am i going to die?
Yes. God hates you. You will die young, you will die in pain, and you will die alone in the pouring rain.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:40   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
The needle went red, it was sterilised.
My num told me to do it and she used to be a nurse.

*shrug*
It's true. I heard stories from my dad of people drilling a hole in their finger nail after hitting themselves on the finger with a hammer or getting between a door with their finger. It releases the pressure below the nail. A hot needle is a bit more subtle than a drill ofcourse but it serves the same purpose.

I once had a blue toenail from wearing shoes that sqeezed the nail when I squatted. A new nail grew under it and it took about half a year before the old one had grown away (they were like integrated). Ever since I have problems with that nail growing in the side of my toe (you know, in the edge of the toe and stuff).
There's not much you can do I think. Just wait and hope the old nail falls off before a new one grows. No?
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:45   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

When my toenail was dead, I didn't wait till it fell off. I just fell it was dead at some point and something beneath was growing so I just ripped it off which was horribly, not even painwise, but I just couldn't resist.

Reading Struct's comment I guess it's the best thing to do. My new toenail is now just as beautiful as the rest of my body and soul.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:55   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
There's not much you can do I think.
I used to have problems with ingrowing toe nails so went to the chiropodist. He decided the best plan was to chop off the side of my nail and kill it with some stuff so that that part doesnt grow anymore. The rest of my nail is fine and i've had no problems with ingrowing toe nails since. Its a good plan if its causing you problems.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 22:33   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I have an "ingrowing" finger nail and it pisses me off. I've been cutting the side off, but inevitably it gets worse. I'm interested in what you used to kill it off.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 22:43   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well it was a minor operation type thing. I had a local anaesthetic and he cut off the whole side of my nail and put some chemical down the side where he had just chopped to stop it growing back again. Its not something you can do yourself but its worth looking into if its causing you lots of problems. I assume they can do a similar thing for fingers.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 22:48   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My new toenail is now just as beautiful as the rest of my body and soul.
And yet you continue to deny your blatant homosexuality
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 22:58   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am not a faggot!!
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:14   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I am not a faggot!!
But your boyfriend is.

Taxi for one please.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:15   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am not a faggot!!
Faggots probably get more sex than you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:21   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Hey, I am just in a dry period, which can be a good thing for karma and such!

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:22   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Karma != Bollocks
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:35   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Well it was a minor operation type thing. I had a local anaesthetic and he cut off the whole side of my nail and put some chemical down the side where he had just chopped to stop it growing back again. Its not something you can do yourself but its worth looking into if its causing you lots of problems. I assume they can do a similar thing for fingers.
Oh, I misread. For some reason I ignored the fact that you said someone else did it. It's not causing major problems or pain, but its annoying and I always use any edges to try and separate the nail from my skin :\
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:38   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like your gf/friend/whatever the hell is in a dry period and will be for a while as you FAILED TO COMPLETE THE BUSINESS.

Faggot.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:39   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hey, I am just in a dry period, which can be a good thing for karma and such!
Sounds like your gf/friend/whatever the hell is in a dry period and will be for a while as you FAILED TO COMPLETE THE BUSINESS.

Faggot.

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 23:42   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

As for madi, I got an infection on my thumbnail just before Xmas, it took two courses of antibiotics to kill it off, and would ooze pus from the side of the nail at regular intervals.
The doctor says I've killed a load of 'flesh' next to the nail, and there are a bunch of nerve endings exposed, which is why it hurts like an utter bastard whenever I hit it on anything.
Apparently it will never get better.

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:05   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

Faggot.

Just been speaking to her for several hours, I think I am on the good track with her

I decided to do it this 'way' for a change, and I am enjoying it. If it becomes a hit it will be a sure shot. If not, I'll have a great friend.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:11   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Let me get one thing straight.

EITHER **** HER AND TELL US OR DON'T EVER MENTION HER AGAIN.

NON-SEX IS DULL, WE DO NOT CARE FOR RELATIONSHIP ANGST, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT FUNNY AND SELF-DEPRECATING.

Read this thread if you need to understand what this means.

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:14   #37
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

When I get the feeling that your opinion is GD's opinion, I will shut up about it, old man.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:19   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I AM GD, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:20   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm surprised noone has gone for the "aww madi i'll look after you xx let me kiss it better ps got pix?" option.

A vote for Internet Sleaze is a vote for Freedom!
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 00:54   #40
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

what is it you teach kids again tomkat?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:36   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i once had a nail that was actually already 'off' but still was janked between the lobes of skin of my toe, so at some point i could just pick it up
and there it was, a brand new toe nail

smelling like ****
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:45   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

my record is 4 purple/black nails at the same time.
yay for hockey!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:47   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

My black toenail had to do with an accident at the kickbox gym, am I now too?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 03:43   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
my record is 4 purple/black nails at the same time.
yay for hockey!
Yay for teenage "cuddle up with the hockey girrrlz" black nail-polish hi-jinks, more like.

Unread 12 Jan 2005, 10:14   #45
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
As for madi, I got an infection on my thumbnail just before Xmas, it took two courses of antibiotics to kill it off, and would ooze pus from the side of the nail at regular intervals.
The doctor says I've killed a load of 'flesh' next to the nail, and there are a bunch of nerve endings exposed, which is why it hurts like an utter bastard whenever I hit it on anything.
Apparently it will never get better.
youch
yours is much worse, can they not burn out the nerves or something so it doesnt hurt?

(i just have a blob of ink like patch that only hurts if i poke it hard about the size of a 5p on my toe nail
and it covers up just fine with nail polish)
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 10:21   #46
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You didn't listen to me Madi. Poking the nail isn't the same ****ing ballgame as speaking to it sweet and softly.

Eventually it will fall off and a horrible mutant of the previous nail will grow below it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 16:57   #47
Spiderman

What the hell is a breadboard anyway?

It is a cross between a chopping board and a bread bin? Or is it one of those things we used to use in electronics GCSE.

Sounds like you've got a blood blister by the way.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:10   #48
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman

Sounds like you've got a blood blister by the way.
No, she obviously has a dead toenail, that will eventually fall off. The possibility of a blood blister below is insignificant.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:14   #49
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

"Sometimes an injury--such as dropping a heavy object--will cause the toenail to be discolored. The purple discoloration is due to accumulated blood under the nail. As the nail grows out, the discolored portion will be replaced by a more normal color. However, the new nail may be deformed, and it may grow into the flesh. This is the usual result of intense trauma to the nail. If you ever have a similar injury, with intense pain, the nail should have a hole drilled in it to allow the accumulated blood to seep out. This can prevent permanent damage to the nail. This procedure can be performed in an emergency room or a podiatrist's office. At this time just watch your nail for thickened or abnormal growth; if this occurs you should see a podiatrist." (from here)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:18   #50
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
If you ever have a similar injury, with intense pain, the nail should have a hole drilled in it to allow the accumulated blood to seep out. This can prevent permanent damage to the nail. This procedure can be performed in an emergency room or a podiatrist's office.
Pretty much my course of action then, just I went for the DIY-lets-save-the-NHS-from-being-clogged-up alternative.