User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 11:04   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
something i have never come across before :(

needed a version of adobe acrobat, so, went to adobe.com, thinking i would be able to get it from there, no problems. But all i could find were various developer versions and stuff, plus you had to login, so gave that a miss

so i went to download.com, typed in acrobat, acrobat came up, downloaded it, BUT, when i came to install it, it has the yahoo toolbar as part of the install, which i refuse to install, even though i dont use explorer

now i thought that download.com was pretty reliable, but that has pissed me off

now i have to find somewhere else to get it from dammit
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 11:11   #2
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: something i have never come across before :(

Tucows seems to be ok. just tested the install and no toolbar.

www.tucows.com
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 11:44   #3
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: something i have never come across before :(

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
I don't really see the problem... no signup whatsoever
(that turned up as first result when googling for "download acrobat reader" btw)

edit: oh its adobe acrobat you need, nevermind my post