User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:41   #1
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
What are you doing for Xmas?

oooooh it's been a while since i was last here....

so what is it? Turkey? Family get together or microwave meal for one and a day on the old PC?

I am going to drive to Gambia - www.plymouth-dakar.co.uk

I only passed my test a fortnight ago but apart from that it's all fresh beans and preperations are going well! I leave in 8 days...

www.wanlan-does-dakar.com is our own site....

anyways

if I survive the 4 mile unmarked minefield I may let you all know how I got on!

see ya
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:46   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What are you doing for Xmas?

Family get together :( I get to play with my nephews toys though plus now that I've moved out of home I don't have to spend the WHOLE day with my Mother.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:47   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't celebrate Christmas, my housemates will go to their respective families and my girlfriend will be up north so I guess it's a day in my dressing gown playing computer games (it's a Saturday so I won't be at work).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:49   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I will get drunk.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 20:53   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Going to Canada -hey Sunday fancy a web meet ? You can teach me what a great place it is and how to be a great poster like you - to visit my family from the 19th to the 29th. Should get some snowboarding in but a bit disappointed that I'm missing Christmas here Still I’ll be back for the annual let down of New Years Eve.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 21:08   #6
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I'm going to my grandparents (probably ought to tell them really) for Christmas dinner, followed by going somewhere else to see my mum, and then home for IRC, crap xmas films, a nice slow drink and needing to loosen my belt after overeating.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 21:36   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be back in Jersey with my family.

Am planning on cooking the Christmas dinner with my dad, for my two sisters and my mum.

I'm really looking forward to it actually - I love Christmas.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 21:48   #8
Rhumsaa
Radish

well I'd much rather be driving through the sahara desert in my renault 19 thankyouverymuch
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 21:55   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
my dressing gown playing computer games.
are you actually mark ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 22:19   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Portsmouth with a few of the reprobates from here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:15   #11
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Portsmouth with a few of the reprobates from here.
I'll be in Portsmouth on New Year's Eve ;o
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:36   #12
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Xmass eve local pub with friends, nice and best! Christmass day with the folks etc..........help me. Boxing day to normality......GOOD!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:44   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'll be in Portsmouth on New Year's Eve ;o
Theres about a 1 in 3 chance I will be :eek:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:47   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be at home for Christmas, possibly visiting family - depends on who, what, where and why.

Of course, the very day after I shall be leaving for the UK where I shall be doing a grand tour (well, maybe not grand), celebrate New Year's there and return home a few days into the new year. Sounds like a fair tradeoff.

And yes, I shall be in Portsmouth on the last evening of 2004
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:55   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Hang on a minute, what the **** is all this with Portsmouth - what's cracking off that I haven't been invited to?
I may only be there because of friends in real life.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:57   #16
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

christmas eve, get hammered down my local, shuffle downstairs in the morning on christmas day to spend some time with the mother, then to my grandparents for christmas dinner, back home for christmas dinner take 2, then meet up with mates to compare hangovers, recover on boxing day, then celebrate my 21st on monday through to tuesday \o/
my livers gonna hate me
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:58   #17
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Tomkat, don't forget to pop in and join our party sometime on new years eve in portsmouth.. tis were most of this lot will be
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:07   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i hope to spend it wrapped around the person i love
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:08   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I may only be there because of friends in real life.
Same here.

Of course, I originally met those through Planetarion, so yeah
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:10   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Same here.

Of course, I originally met those through Planetarion, so yeah
However well you now know them, they still come under the internet-friends category.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:13   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
However well you now know them, they still come under the internet-friends category.
Fair enough. Either way I'll be there
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:18   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Fair enough. Either way I'll be there
Either way I don't know what's going on, I haven't been invited and I'm bitter
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:31   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
Tomkat, don't forget to pop in and join our party sometime on new years eve in portsmouth.. tis were most of this lot will be
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 01:00   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

I am working till 6 PM on Christmas Eve followed by driving to Newton Abbot to see in-laws on christmas day

I am having a ****ing superb time
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 01:16   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa

if I survive the 4 mile unmarked minefield I may let you all know how I got on!

see ya
If you catch me on IRC I'll give you helpful hints on how to avoid getting blown to shit in those pesky places, without the obvious 'Don't set one off' response.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 01:19   #26
Tomkat

My girlfriend lives near Portsmouth, so that's why I'll probably be in the area. I don't know how keen she'd be on me toodling off to meet some internet people (unless she's so drunk she doesn't notice.......hmmmmmmmmm).

I've never been there before.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:31   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well i'm not going to my parents. i'm staying in Calgary. though my roommate's family is coming down from BC so i won't be by myself.
still. me, my roommate, her mom and dad, 11 year old brother, a dog and 2 cats.. yikes.
(her family is weird and brings their dog and cat everywhere)
chances are i'm working xmas eve, boxing day, new years eve, and newyears day so don't think i'll be doing much else.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:51   #28
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: What are you doing for Xmas?

We'll be doing our usual Christmas routine--gorging on vast amounts of turkey, visiting relatives, and showering the kids with presents. Somewhere along the line my son will be humiliating me on the PS2 he'll be getting (yeah I know, but I got it for free). :xmas:
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 07:04   #29
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: What are you doing for Xmas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Somewhere along the line my son will be humiliating me on the PS2 he'll be getting (yeah I know, but I got it for free). :xmas:
If only PA was out for PS2, hm?
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:27   #30
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
My girlfriend lives near Portsmouth, so that's why I'll probably be in the area. I don't know how keen she'd be on me toodling off to meet some internet people (unless she's so drunk she doesn't notice.......hmmmmmmmmm).

I've never been there before.

She wont notice, we are all sane people

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:30   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea you guys could talk about that time you roided <insert name here> in round <number>, sounds rocking
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:49   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'll be at home for Christmas, possibly visiting family - depends on who, what, where and why.

Of course, the very day after I shall be leaving for the UK where I shall be doing a grand tour (well, maybe not grand), celebrate New Year's there and return home a few days into the new year. Sounds like a fair tradeoff.

damn you leshy, thats the one week of the year i',m not in the country

oh no, thats a week later.

excellent
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:49   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:56   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Apart from playing football, take my colleague who likes my belly out for dinner and then back to my flat on the 24th and get a gift for my best mate (female), nothing.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:33   #35
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
If you catch me on IRC I'll give you helpful hints on how to avoid getting blown to shit in those pesky places, without the obvious 'Don't set one off' response.
I don't use IRC anymore.... I'm relying on the let someone else go first and follow them technique
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:37   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What are you doing for Xmas?

Probably down at the soup kitchen on Prince Regent Street.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:57   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If you do a search for "Renault 19 Review" on http://www.google.co.uk you get the following.... (I personally don't believe this guy has ever driven a Renault 19)
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:10   #38
Rhumsaa
Radish

exactly!

he goes on about how tidy it is..... it's french junk!

still

£100 was bargain
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 02:00   #39
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I'll be home with the clan. Christmas rules.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 08:07   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
exactly!

he goes on about how tidy it is..... it's french junk!

still

£100 was bargain
i so envy you
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 11:32   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be drunk, happy, bloated, drunk and really drunk.

In that order from Christmas Eve.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 12:10   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oh for new year im in switzerland for a week
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 14:06   #43
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

hey, i live near Portsmouth. might be going to uni there next year as well :xmas:
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:28   #44
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have managed to accumulate hospital appointments for the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of December which will take up large chunks of them days heh. My grandfather will be coming over then on Christmas Day and on the 27th I have to go back to uni so a mate can crash at my place in order to get an early flight. Not long after that then I need to start revision for my January exams and complete the coursework due in mid January :/ Amongst that there will be a few days where I do bugger all or just go out with friends.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:34   #45
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

home to the parents for christmas, going to be working in a pub all the time tho, which will be cool. only having christmas eve off becauwe that is the best night of the whole year to go out. **** new years eve.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:36   #46
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Apparently I am attending a family get together where I will get to play with my pseudo-nephews toys and now that I've moved to Oban I have to spend part of the day with my Pseudo-Mother-in-law.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 16:12   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, im going to be spending christmas with the pseudo-in-laws as well, should be ok though, as they are significantly better off than me
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 16:58   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I shall be in portsmouth having lunch at home, then hopefully going out getting drunk later in the day.

The good thing about living near Porstmouth is that unlike the rest of GD, I don't have to travel there.