User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:11   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question The GD Truth Thread

(This may or may not work)

ITT we find out more about other GD posters.
Right, the idea is, I start off the thread with a question, someone quotes it answers it and asks another. The next person answers this new question, asks another and so on. *Any* question can be asked but try to make it original and something that someone would answer. And answer truthfully or there is no point. And Mark - dont tangent it.

So the (rather boring) question I'll start with is............

At what age did you lose your virginity

(So someone quote, answer and ask a different question for someone else to answer.)

Last edited by Stew; 25 Jul 2004 at 23:03.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:11   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The GD Truth Thread

17!

you?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:19   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats a bit of a shit followup question theamion...

but...

19 (yes late i know, i was a shit uber geeky fat teenager, **** off)

ok, next question, hmm, i dunno... "how do you think youve changed since being on GD?"
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:21   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
"how do you think youve changed since being on GD?"
I'd like to think it's not changed mu much, but I think it's opened my eyes a bit and I think I'm now more liberal and question "given rules" a bit more.

What's the 1st thing you'd buy if you won the lottery
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:22   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'd like to think it's not changed mu much, but I think it's opened my eyes a bit and I think I'm now more liberal and question "given rules" a bit more.

What's the 1st thing you'd buy if you won the lottery
A Wife for Dace

Have you ever fantasised or dreamed about a member of the same sex
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:23   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Have you ever fantasised or dreamed about a member of the same sex
No.

"Is it important for you to look clever or cool while posting here?"

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:26   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
No.

"Is it important for you to look clever or cool while posting here?"
not importand as such, its expected that you 'try' though.

luckily i dont have to, i just be myself and it comes over

whats the weirdest sexual experience youve ever had?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:27   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

whats the weirdest sexual experience youve ever had?
Threesome with two other guys.

What's the most painful sexual experience you've ever had?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:31   #9
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

"Robocock" - only 5" but on a first time its quite a difficult thing to master.

How often do you masturbate?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:34   #10
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

about 5-6 times a week (once a day probably) goes down if i have a girlfriend to about 2-3 times a week

Would you run over an old woman for a million £'s?

Last edited by Zar; 23 Jul 2004 at 23:41.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:38   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
about 5-6 times a week (once a day probably) goes down if i have a girlfriend to about 2-3 times a week

Would you run over an old woman for a million £'s?
No, unlawful killings are wrong.

How many people have you slept with that you either know, or later found out were underage?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:48   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
How many people have you slept with that you either know, or later found out were underage?
(Boringly) None - sorry (you should have asked this when Dace was online)

What's the biggest lie you've ever told and why?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:53   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Never told any big lies. Maybe the one about the reason why I actually failed my first year of uni is a big one but there we go!

What do you fidn most interesting about yourself?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:20   #14
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
What do you fidn most interesting about yourself?
I used to think I was special somehow... but lately I'm beginning to feel more and more like an ordinary geek with social problems thanks for pointing it out again!

Have you ever considered killing yourself, why and when?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:31   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good question, dull answer... no

what's your middle name?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:35   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
good question, dull answer... no

what's your middle name?

st john

have you ever been in love? if so, how many times and how did it turn out?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:35   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
I used to think I was special somehow... but lately I'm beginning to feel more and more like an ordinary geek with social problems thanks for pointing it out again!

Have you ever considered killing yourself, why and when?
Yes, when I was 16 and my girlfriend ditched me. I was totally distraut.

My Question.

If you had the chance to kill an evil dictator and get away with it, would you ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:36   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have one!!

Are women better being submissive or dominant?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:37   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I don't have one!!

Are women better being submissive or dominant?
submissive in the bedroom, not exactly DOMINANT everywhere else, but not submissive :/
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 00:40   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
submissive in the bedroom, not exactly DOMINANT everywhere else, but not submissive :/
you forgot the question silly!
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 01:07   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seems we need another start question...

would you rather shave your mother's bikini line or your father's arse?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:49   #22
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

would you rather shave your mother's bikini line or your father's arse?

Mother's bikini line.

If you could go back in time and apologise to one person in from your past, who would it be and why?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 12:15   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Mother's bikini line.

If you could go back in time and apologise to one person in from your past, who would it be and why?

probably to one of my ex's for cheating on her, which she still doesnt know to this day

Question:

whats the worst thing you have ever done to another person, and if you could change it, would you?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 15:45   #24
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Excepting this post, who has posted the worst question so far?
"What do you fidn most interesting about yourself?" - because people have to think to answer, it nearly killed the thread anyway

what was your last download?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 15:55   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deepest Blue - Give it Away

If you were queball, how queball could a queball ball?

PS Construct a question you idiot.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 24 Jul 2004 at 17:51.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 16:03   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

This much:

How long is your schlong?

Last edited by queball; 24 Jul 2004 at 18:01.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:59   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

new question:

if you could live forever, would you?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:21   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
new question:

if you could live forever, would you?
If there was I way I could end it myself I would, it'd be cool to be immortal for a while, but I'm sure it'd get shit eventually.

Would you sleep your way to the top?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:23   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If there was I way I could end it myself I would, it'd be cool to be immortal for a while, but I'm sure it'd get shit eventually.

Would you sleep your way to the top?
tbh, that sounds like the most fun way to get to the top anyway, so yes.

who would you rather die: 4 old ladies or one newborn baby?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:39   #30
1-X
overtired

the old ladies, no contest

keep your own life or steal someone elses? (ie be them, have everything they have...) and if so, whose?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 19:01   #31
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the old ladies, no contest

keep your own life or steal someone elses? (ie be them, have everything they have...) and if so, whose?
keep my own life ('cos i'm clearly better than everyone else).

If you could remove a whole species with no effect to the environment, which would it be and why?
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 19:30   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
keep my own life ('cos i'm clearly better than everyone else).

If you could remove a whole species with no effect to the environment, which would it be and why?
Rats

If you had to launch a nuclear device on ONE country in the world, which country would you nuke.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 19:36   #33
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

china, from america.

if you could kill one person legally, who would it be and how would you do it.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 20:50   #34
1-X
overtired

Kim Jong II, but he'd just be one from a long list A straightforward angry mob lynching would do.

choose between never seeing your entire family again ever, or having to live with all of them for the rest of your life in a 2 bedroom house
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 21:51   #35
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Never seeing them again ever, but then, I hardly communicate with them as it is. The thought of being stuck that close to my brother forever is a hideous idea.

Whats your favourite crisp flavour (I've had too much to drink to think of anything serious.)
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 22:02   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Pickled Onion (Space Raiders)

What was your last dream about?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 22:12   #37
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

becoming WWE champion

If you were a dinosaur what colour would you be?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 23:50   #38
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
becoming WWE champion

If you were a dinosaur what colour would you be?
Purple

If a girl farted during sex, really loudly, , what would you do?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:02   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
Purple

If a girl farted during sex, really loudly, , what would you do?
Dutch Oven

Which TV personality would you most like to see "Exposed" and their career ruined by a Sunday Newspaper?
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 01:36   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Jessica Simpson

Give or take: Anal?
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 01:51   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

never,

ever shaved your ass?
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 02:43   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
never,

ever shaved your ass?
never.

ever eaten something you suspect contains or has been in contact with fecal matter?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 03:27   #43
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
ever eaten something you suspect contains or has been in contact with fecal matter?
not to my knowledge

who would you choose to help you re-populate the earth if you two were the last people alive?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 04:51   #44
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Angie Everhart or Jennifer Garner...I'm thinking Garner if intelligence is a concern.

If you had to choose between wealth and power, which would you choose? (mind you, not all powerful men are rich or vice versa...make this a mutually exclusive scenario)
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 18:08   #45
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

power, as wealth without power is pointless.

If you were god, would you solve the worlds problems or not (think free will issues it would have).
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 18:19   #46
KaneED
Motherfracker

I'd maybe help little pockets of desparation but not all the them. I wouldn't know, but maybe some people don't want help and want to help themselves. Also, if I was God, I'd help people realise their powers within.

(What an answer!!!)

If you had to suck a horses cock or a man's cock, which yould you suck.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 18:23   #47
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

i think i'll leave that question for phang or some other fag .
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:49   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker

so you'd suck both then mr lestat?

you're sick
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 20:02   #49
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
so you'd suck both then mr lestat?

you're sick
Im sorry , your answer was not in the form of a question. DISQUALIFIED!
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 20:14   #50
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im sorry , your answer was not in the form of a question. DISQUALIFIED!

So are you then?