User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2004, 08:57   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [uk] York!

i have serious issues with powerhouse, as a rule of thumb i try to avoid the places where people can openly ****
if you want a rock night out middlesborough empire is better than cuba (for a start it doesnt have little jeff as the ****ing DJ, god i hate that little troll ****er)
the rest i have never been to
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:42   #52
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

fear the anger.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 12:48   #53
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry, but he really is an annoying little ginger troll pervert who shouldnt be a DJ for love nor money
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 14:34   #54
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

as are most club dj's :/
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 16:51   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [uk] York!

Little Jeff is officially a shit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:46   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

you people need to find me an IT job within a commutable distance from york :/
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:19   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why the **** did you move there if you dont have a job to go to/bird to be with?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:28   #58
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hear they have a vacancy for a grand old duke, but to qualify you need to have had 10,000 men
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 19:01   #59
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Apparently it's some museum about trains and railways and stuff.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 10:49   #60
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why the **** did you move there if you dont have a job to go to/bird to be with?
why not ? :P

besides, living at home annoys the fk outta me, so i was gonna move out sometime.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:43   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
why not ? :P

besides, living at home annoys the fk outta me, so i was gonna move out sometime.
I was just curious as to why you chose York? Although I admit, there are a lot worse cities.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:55   #62
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I was just curious as to why you chose York? Although I admit, there are a lot worse cities.
[longstorythatisntreally]

few weeks back, friend of mine from sixth form mentioned he was gonna try and stay in the York area (having been to uni there).

said friend has progressed from sixth form
where : computers were the ONLY topic, or Quake, or roleplaying
to : Utter Top Bloke (having discovered women and/or alcohol at uni, after some worrying time where playing CS till 5am every day was all he did)

He was just being flippant and told me to come live in York. So i said ok.
At the time i wasnt really sure i wanted to, but i said if he could find me somewhere to live i'd be up for it.

I was a bit gutted when i found out later that he was looking for 4 person houses (they are more common ofc), with 3 other people, as the idea had grown on me a bit.
So i forgot all about it.

Then i got a phonecall a week last monday, asking if i wanted to live in york, as they'd found a lovely 5 bedroom house, and needed another person. So i considered it for exactly 2 seconds and said yes.

Thus, on the 13 august (or thereabouts), i am moving out of Doncaster (Hurrah!), and i need to get me a job soonish to cover the bills n stuff.

It turns out i know (in passing) 3/4 of the other housemates anyway, from visits to York last year etc, and in an odd coincidence we ALL have birthdays within ten days of each other. Which will be an interesting time.

Already the plotting begins
-Visiting every pub in York (this is > 100 i'm told so not in the same day, heh)

Been over twice already to sort things with estate agent (even got to see the house quite by accident, and decided on which room i'm having), and everything there just seems much much nicer than here

I walked the walls on friday, cos i had a few hours to kill, and that was cool, though my legs hurt now.
It has many many fit women. Oh yes.

roll on 3 weeks.

[/longstorythatisntreally]

Basically i choose it because it isnt Doncaster and it isnt Stafford, heh.

In some ways it's good, long term i was planning to move out anyway, it's just moved things up a little. And now for a job. (yes, for some reason i'm trying to get a job in the town that has the best computing graduates in the UK. go me)
I Hope :/
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 09:31   #63
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

york is gr8

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 10:52   #64
roadrunner_0
cynic

according to york uni propagande, york has 365 pubs, one for each day of the year
and you have been out druinking in york before havent you? so you know all about the hansom cab and its fantastic pints of ayingerbrau D pils? right???
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 20:03   #65
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
according to york uni propagande, york has 365 pubs, one for each day of the year
and you have been out druinking in york before havent you? so you know all about the hansom cab and its fantastic pints of ayingerbrau D pils? right???
the house plans on visiting each one.

ie, get a list. plot them on a map, with pins.

etc.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:44   #66
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0

never been to the place actually, though im sure that'l change.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:04   #67
roadrunner_0
cynic

sorry, i just think that ayingerbrau is the nicest larger ever
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 21:03   #68
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

currently hoegaarden > all

that may change.