User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2002, 07:28   #1
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Take that! - The greatest boy band ever

come on! Come on! come on! Take that and party!

Who can beat them?

Except possibly westlife.

weve got a litttle world of our own! Ill take you places no one else knows!
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 07:29   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
They both suck(ed) big fat donkey balls.
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 07:33   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Whatever i said, whatever i did i didnt mean it. I just want you back, want you back for good
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 07:37   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i bought my mom a 'take that' cd for christmas a few years ago
she listened to it for a bit.. but hasn't listened to it in years :\
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 07:43   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Im out of take that lyrics now
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 08:15   #6
Malor

Erm... argh.

Totally and completely. Those kind of bands are soooo fake. Anything that can't perform live without playbacking is not cool in my book.
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 11:29   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
my arse can make a better musical sound then westlife and take that put together.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 11:35   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can't stand boy bands but my house mate loves Westlife and Blue... (what great taste...)

However - in one Blue song these are the lyrics:
Quote:
Baby when we're grinding
I get so excited
Ooh, how I like it
I try but I can't fight it
Oh, your dancing real close
Plus real real slow
You're making it hard for me

All the slow songs you requested
You're dancing like you're naked
Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah)
Yeah boo, I like it
No, I can't deny it
But I know you can tell
I'm excited, oh girl

Step back you're dancing kinda close
I feel a little poke coming through
On you
[Blue] Now girl I know you felt it
Before you know I can't help it
You know what I wanna do

Baby girl's dancing so close
Ain't a good idea
Cuz I'mma want you now and here
The way that you shake it on me
Makes me want you so bad sexually
Oh girl

[Blue] I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah
[Girl] I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh
[Blue] I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah
[Girl] I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh
AND KIDS BUY THIS MUSIC - KIDS!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 11:51   #9
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
my arse can make a better musical sound then westlife and take that put together.
Fortunatly for us, your arse doesnt have the backing of a multi-million pound marketing and distribution deal.
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 14:30   #10
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
Fortunatly for us, your arse doesnt have the backing of a multi-million pound marketing and distribution deal.
.......................watch this space
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 14:31   #11
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
.......................watch this space
:eek:
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:10   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
as much as i dislike manufactured bands, "back for good" was brilliant. If it was sung by someone people saw as more respectable to Like, it would be held in high regard.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:25   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Take that! - The greatest boy band ever

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
come on! Come on! come on! Take that and party!
In the kingdom of the blind
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:31   #14
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Malor
Erm... argh.

Totally and completely. Those kind of bands are soooo fake. Anything that can't perform live without playbacking is not cool in my book.
I don't like them either, but unfortunately for you, this isn't a valid reason. Their music might suck, but most of them are actually pretty damn good singers.

Gary barlow from take that for example. Yes, he's a bit of a fatty and he's been a complete flop since take that......but he has an amazing singing voice.

I agree with deffeh aswell....if back for good was sung in exactly the same way by a more respected 'band' (trying to think of one now.....the beatles perhaps) it would have received a lot more respect.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:35   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
Gary barlow from take that for example. Yes, he's a bit of a fatty and he's been a complete flop since take that......but he has an amazing singing voice.
He was the 'Talented' one.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 22:17   #16
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
there is no such thing as a "great" boy band fs

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:15   #17
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
He was the 'Talented' one.
Yes indeed...the one destined to go far, he wrote some good songs, he was an amazing singer - all the others were either there to look good (for the teen appeal) and/or to make up the numbers.

Everyone said if they split up the 'cute' ones like Robbie wouldn't go very far while Fatty Barlow would go on to great things.

Robbie seems to be doing ok for himself
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote