User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 06:34   #1
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
What made you choose your current forum nick?

Mine came from the name of a former roid farm account 'donated' to me back in r3, which I accepted because even it was superior to my rim account with it's 20 interceptors, 5 torpedoes, and 40 laser turrets. Where'd you come up with yours?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 06:40   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
This is the name, or variation of, that I've always used, on every online game, forum, or chat client.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 07:30   #3
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
High School nick name

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 07:32   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Messiah being nice and removing the "3 letters minimum" rule.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 07:43   #5
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
---> playing through Final fantasy 7, ---> sephiroth not beeing an original name -----> beeing extremely bored ----> having no other nick other then "reaper" ----> SepH
you see?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 08:01   #6
Zor

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Messiah being nice and removing the "3 letters minimum" rule.
yes plus its my p nick and stuff

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 08:41   #7
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
nofutcha - no future

sex pistols and ****

#phnx
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:14   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
hey diddle diddle to the people in the middle
Homage to a great artist and lovely human being
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:20   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Accidently typed in my usual 'login' username :/
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:44   #10
Ðiscorporation

reading pdf's from Choronzon.com =\

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 09:44   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Structural Integrity was an often used expression at school...
Was bored with "Delphi"...

I like S/I much better anyways
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 10:18   #12
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I want to tell you a story
About a little man
If I can.
A gnome named Grimble Grumble.
And little gnomes stay in their homes.
Eating, sleeping, drinking their wine.
He wore a scarlet tunic,
A blue green hood,
It looked quite good.
He had a big adventure
Amidst the grass
Fresh air at last.
Wining, dining, biding his time.
And then one day - hooray!
Another way for gnomes to say
Hoooooooooray.
Look at the sky, look at the river
Isn't it good?
Look at the sky, look at the river
Isn't it good?
Winding, finding places to go.
And then one day - hooray!
Another way for gnomes to say
Hoooooooooray.
Hooooooooooooooray.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 10:20   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
This is the name, or variation of, that I've always used, on every online game, forum, or chat client.

yup, i use this one all over the place as well
either this or zagadka on occation
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 10:51   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I cant remeber anymore.
I think it just "came" to me.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 11:13   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
 + -> !
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 11:18   #16
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
 + -> !
Atomic bunny?

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 11:56   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
for some reason ppl at sk00l used to call me obi, when i first got the net started using the nick 'obiwan555' (the 555 was just a random number with no meaning) then it was 'Obiwan', then '0b1w4n' then '0b1' now its [GAP]Obiwan, the gap stands for 'Gay And Proud'
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 12:51   #18
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:14   #19
MonotoneMan

Mine was derived from two facts:
1) I speak with a Monotone.
2) I am male.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:20   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I have no clue to be honest. I was reading Kalevala at the moment (the Finnish epic, much like Iliad and Odyssey for Italians to say, some of you might even know it), so it might have been influenced by Väinämöinen, one of the main characters in it.

The rest is just Finnish, and explaining would be difficult and prolly not worth it.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:44   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
no reason!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 14:19   #22
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
 + -> !
A quote from a book "The secret knowlegde of grown-ups"

GROWN-UP RULE #37:

Drink plenty of milk.

OFFICIAL REASON:

It's good for you.

THE TRUTH:

Yes, milk is packed with vitamins and protein, but that's not why parents want you to drink it. The real reason is to stop our atomic cows from exploding!

Kids have been told that millions of cows produce our country's milk. That's not true. At this moment, only five giant cows do all the work. The others are decoys made of plywood and old box springs.
One of these colossal cows is Flossie. Eighty feet tall, she provides the daily milk supply for Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, and Colorado. Flossie is kept under tight securits at a secret air-force base, right next to the hangar where they stack all the banged-up flying saucers.
Flossie's size is no accident. In the 1950s, our government was afraid that the Russians would develop the first atomic cow and flood the market with Communist milk. To prevent this, Americal scientists fed Flossie and her friends radioactive hay.

The experiment worked great, and government officials are very happy that all this milk is available. But they worry about one thing: Flossie can't be turned off. The milk just keeps coming.
For this reason, all atomic cow sites are equipped with extra milking machines. For backup, glass cases on the wall contain emergency farmers with really big hands.
However, there is one crises the government can't prepare for: kids not drinking milk. If that happened, Flossie would have to hold it, getting bigger and bigger until - nuclear milkdown!
Such a catastrophe forever scars the landscape between the Arizona towns of Flagstaff and Winslow. A huge crater is all that remains of Doris, the only atomic cow that ever exploded.
When kids felt the ground shake and saw the curdled cloud of dairy products form over the desert back in 1962, they were told that a meteor had hit the local Tastee Freeze.
Now you know better. So drink your milk.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:40   #23
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
'Qazok' first appeared in the days when Westwood Chat still existed. Then joined EEF (Elite Enforcement Franchise) where it met a dude named heifer, where he got me started playing PA. I then moved to EUS, (ELite Underground Society) and coded proxys and programs for them. Then I got my QAzok forums name banned, (coz of Hobbie :<) So my new one was named after him.

TaDa.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:51   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
I looked in a fluid mechanis book and though 'what the hell', then 'why not'
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:52   #25
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
first word i thought of
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:25   #26
Idi

i chose Idimmu Xul back in college cos its related to sumerian mythology which im interested in.

on irc (and there forums iir in rnd 2) they dont allow spaces so it quickly became idimmu as idimmu_xul looks gay.

idimmu and most of its variants have been closed/banned on this forum

idi is my current varient and i think it makes me look more approachable to women.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:32   #27
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I did a dumb typo when I created my account in R2 (no prizes for guessing what I meant to type).

Since then it's kind of stuck.
On about 7 forums and 4 IRC networks.

Anyway, meglamaniac is far too long for a 'useful' IRC nick, and megla is so much nicer than megalo, which would be the appropriate abbreviation if spelt correctly.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:34   #28
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
David Eddings. The Belgariad. One of the lead character's.

'nuff said.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:13   #29
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i have no idea.
does anybody?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:18   #30
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
viking armageddon type thingy misspelt cos on purpose cos some irc adminy d00d already had ragnarok

nothing whatsoever to do with FF
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:26   #31
Quaoar

A chunk of ice and rock orbiting about two billion miles past Pluto. I believe it's on a three year or so orbit around the sun.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:30   #32
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Quaoar
A chunk of ice and rock orbiting about two billion miles past Pluto. I believe it's on a three year or so orbit around the sun.
1 billion miles past pluto

and considering plutos orbital period is like 250 years i suspect it's a tad more than 3 years
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:32   #33
Androme

Seeing a dog eat a condom.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:18   #34
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Chris Moss

>

ChrisM

>

Chrism

EASY!!!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:28   #35
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
Chris Moss
>
ChrisM
>
Chrism
EASY!!!!!
or:

ChrisTMas
ChrisMas
ChrisM

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:42   #36
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
or:

ChrisTMas
ChrisMas
ChrisM
I can asure you my name isn't Christmas.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:49   #37
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I was born in Texas. I read the forum for about six months before I requested an account. I thought all the Europeans would get a kick out of flaming me. I was wrong. They mostly thought I was a Belgian with the nickname Texan. There are like 100 thousand Americans living in Belgium. What are the chances that one of them plays/played PA?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:52   #38
Chrism
Governor General

I can also assure you that I've heard the catholic priest jokes w/ regards to my name. I know one fo you is waiting to spring it. Don't! I heard it at age 4.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 23:07   #39
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
damn

i should have gone for 'Portuguesean' then ..
Some people thought I was from Luxembourg. Maybe because I stopped there and got gas on my way to Germany while I was wearing my "Do you have a planet yet" t-shirt.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 23:35   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Because "you're **** and have no friends ahahaha" was taken.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 23:42   #41
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
an old e-mail address (which was inspired by Beavis and Butthead)
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 00:15   #42
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
because i saw a rubbish cartoon just before I signed up or something.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 00:44   #43
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
bloomers are comfortable, practible and trendy. like me.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 00:51   #44
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Beastie Boyz video "Sabotage"

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 01:26   #45
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Beastie Boyz video "Sabotage"
how do you pronounce your nick?

i always read it as ****-cheese tho it's prolly not the way you intended it to be read ;p
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 01:30   #46
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
an old e-mail address (which was inspired by Beavis and Butthead)
I was thought it was from Cyprus Hill, probs where B&B got it from anyhows?
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 01:32   #47
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Jboy was taken
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 02:19   #48
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
how do you pronounce your nick?

i always read it as ****-cheese tho it's prolly not the way you intended it to be read ;p

"co-cheese"

Like "co-pilot", but "cheese" instead of pilot.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 02:37   #49
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i used to be use hallix in these boards (my rl nickname). That account went somwhere, or i forgot the pw or somthing, so i used awh123 (my initials plus 123 to get it up to 6 digits, i think that was the minimum nick length at the time.). I switched hallix arround on irc nodrog stylee and go Xillah, so now i use that everywhere.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 03:28   #50
Spüg

He has a green goatee.

And he is an ace drummer.

Closed Thread