User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:26   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
White, dark or just milk...

... chocolate, i've bought white (assuming people can make the connection from white chocolate to the colour of snow), have i just made a terrible mistake?

(I'll assume you made the connection between this thread and the time of year, if you didn't then the chocolate's for a Christmas gift)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:34   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Dark Chocolate > Milk Chocolate > A Shiny Piece Of Poo > White Chocolate
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:37   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:43   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
:vomit:
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:50   #5
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Don't listen to Grimble

Milk chocolate > White chocolate > A shiny piece of poo = Dark Chocolate
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:54   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
Don't listen to Grimble

Milk chocolate > White chocolate > A shiny piece of poo = Dark Chocolate
Milky Bars are ace
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:59   #7
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Pay no attention to the Welshman

He's just wrong
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:00   #8
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Milky Bars are ace
yes in fact, i would even go so far as to say that milk chocolate and white chocolate are on a par (depending on what i hunger for at the time) but both are definately greater than dark choccy.

And if your using it in some kind of christmasy display - then white is a nice way to go
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:17   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
80% cocoa dark chocolate = heaven
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:37   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
chocolate and ice cream are the two most over rated foodstuffs.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:42   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
it's different for me everytime, generally I like white chocolate but every now and then I'll eat dark instead.

Most times though I find Dark to be far too bitter for my tastebuds. probably why I don't like beer either.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:45   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Milk > White > Shiny poo > Dark
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 16:55   #13
Street Spirit

Dark chocolate, letter B
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:10   #14
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
chocolate and ice cream are the two most over rated foodstuffs.
Ice cream blows my ******* and leaves it sticky afterward, but chocolate is good.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:25   #15
Noob
*** pe0n ***

Noob is an unknown quantity at this point
White Chocolate > Milk Chocolate > A Shiny Piece Of Poo > Dark Chocolate

Round 3 - 92:16:22
Round 4 - 60:14:06
Round 5 - 15:09:13
Round 6 - 06:12:12
Round 7 - 22:20:08
Round 8 - 33:10:09
Round 9 - Retired