User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:37   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
More love advice (don't mock me)

OK
I'm 18 in U6th in school, theres this girl whos hot in 5th yr (2 yrs below me) shes 16. I always found her attractve and for the last few months shes been making eye contact smiling, saying hello that kinda stuff. Well I'm finally gonna ask her to go some place wif me.

But how, don't want ne crappy chat up lines, just want to basically say, "I want to get to know u better", shes very attractive and obviously has heard the ure beatuiful crap before so i wanna show that i'm into more that looks and want to get to know her personality before i **** her ... i mean date her

Thx, Danke, Merci etc....
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:38   #2
Ðiscorporation

[mock]
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:39   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Perhaps you should say 'hello' first. Then get to know her a bit. Then ask her to go somewhere.

Profit, etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:41   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
how about

should i bother thinking up a chat up line, or should i just fk off now?
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:42   #5
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point
"Yo bitch, wanna get jiggy wiv mister biggy?"
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
ZyrKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:43   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

You would have to be seriously pissed to even consider using a chat up line as a means to 'catch' someone.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:44   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
shes been making eye contact smiling, saying hello
This isn't exactly evidence of a solid base here.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:44   #8
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
You would have to be seriously pissed to even consider using a chat up line as a means to 'catch' someone.

He has ASCII boobs as a custom rank ..
I think we'll be safe to assume he'll use a line regardless of what ee tell him ..
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:45   #9
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Yeh thats why i said i didn't wanna use one although
Quote:
should i bother thinking up a chat up line, or should i just fk off now
was quite funny
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:45   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I do it all the time, it all depends on delivery. Go up with a twinkle in your eye and say it, and make sure that twinkle isn't actually a drooling leer at her tits for god's sake.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:46   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
Yeh thats why i said i didn't wanna use one although
Yes, but some people (Probably stout virgins, the lot of them.) look liked they were attempting to introduce the notion that chat up lines 'work'.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:46   #12
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
You can't resist her.
She's in your bones.
She is your marrow, and your ride home.

You can't avoid her.
She's in the air.
[in the air]
And in between molecules of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide.
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:49   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Yes, but some people (Probably stout virgins, the lot of them.) look liked they were attempting to introduce the notion that chat up lines 'work'.

It did work though! Admittedly you have to be drunk to summon up the courage to try it.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:50   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I do it all the time,
And?

Quote:
it all depends on delivery. Go up with a twinkle in your eye and say it, and make sure that twinkle isn't actually a drooling leer at her tits for god's sake.
In this instance, where the events are taking place outside the context of a drinking establishment, I think it would be hasty to advise the use of chat up lines.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:53   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

And?

In this instance, where the events are taking place outside the context of a drinking establishment, I think it would be hasty to advise the use of chat up lines.

I didn't advocate the use in this circumstance though, I just said it worked sometimes.

And it doesn't usually work but.........(I can't do that anymore now :(((((((((((((((()
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:59   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i may not be fred flintstone...

but i can damn well make sure ur bedrocks....

[/lame]
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:12   #17
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Write down all the bad chat up lines from here on a piece of paper.

Go up to the girl and say
"hi there, i think you're a little bit phwoar - so in an effort to try and get to know you better I asked a load of weirdos from an online web-forum, used by people who used to play/do play a web-based multiplayer game, for advice on how best to approach you. These are all the ideas they came up with"

*hand list over*

"do any of these convince you to go out with me sometime as I really am gagging for it?"
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:22   #18
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
"I am an ugly b@stard who is urgently in need of losing his virginity before the age of 21, may I insert my c0ck into your puss?" - the rest of you may also feel free to use this

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:26   #19
CoD
(.) (.)

Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow
"I am an ugly b@stard who is urgently in need of losing his virginity before the age of 21, may I insert my c0ck into your puss?" - the rest of you may also feel free to use this
Your so kind
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:30   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
"I am so desperate for you that I asked a lot of loveless geeks on an online forum for advice on how to get you. Doesn't that prove my love for you? Please go out with me."
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:31   #21
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

"Listen, I am not quite sure how to approach this. From what know of you, I quite like you, and would be very interested in getting to know you better. I loathe the idea of trying some hidious pick-up line, so what can I say to you that will convince you to go out for a drink with me?"

Keep eye contact, smile a little bit, sound sincere.

It will work.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:34   #22
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
"Listen, I am not quite sure how to approach this. From what know of you, I quite like you, and would be very interested in getting to know you better. I loathe the idea of trying some hidious pick-up line, so what can I say to you that will convince you to go out for a drink with me?"

It will work.
do NOT listen to this person, if you do this you'll look like a twat. Use mine.

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:35   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:

It will work.

****ing sensitive liberals.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:35   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Send an email. It's the future of love, baby.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:36   #25
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
'Cheer up love, i'm here' was the one and only time i ever attempted to use a chat up line. I was drunk and had been 'dared' to use it.

Amusingly it worked and i slept with her that night .

Wish i hadn't though, the cold light of morning showed that she was not quite as good looking as i thought she was

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:36   #26
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:

****ing sensitive liberals.
Hey, call it what you will, it works.

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:38   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Stalking is the answer.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:43   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:

Hey, call it what you will, it works.

You're way too normal for this place heh.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 22:52   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
go with the history experts suggestion
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 22:55   #30
Zitoz

"I have for a couple of years been noticing you walking dawn the halls, and that noticfaction have slowly incrased latley.. I have seen you smile, seen your beautifull eyes.. And here i stad, and dont know what to say.. that might not be so wierd after all, im looking at the most wonderull creature on this earth.. and i think of the day you where created, god must have been very very happy that day.. Any way.. Would you like to get out for a little chat, pherhaps over a dinner som day? And who know, maybe we would get to know eachother a bit better.."

Try it, I need some feedback, as I dont want to try it out my self ;-)
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:01   #31
CoD
(.) (.)

Quote:
Originally posted by Zitoz
"I have for a couple of years been noticing you walking dawn the halls, and that noticfaction have slowly incrased latley.. I have seen you smile, seen your beautifull eyes.. And here i stad, and dont know what to say.. that might not be so wierd after all, im looking at the most wonderull creature on this earth.. and i think of the day you where created, god must have been very very happy that day.. Any way.. Would you like to get out for a little chat, pherhaps over a dinner som day? And who know, maybe we would get to know eachother a bit better.."

Try it, I need some feedback, as I dont want to try it out my self ;-)
umm a little too rehursd for me, looks like you've sat downa nd acutally thought about it, plus i'd probably forget it half way thru. Plus I don't wanna compliment her on her looks coz then it looks like its just them that i'm after.

I'm thinking of just going up and saying "Hey, this might sound a bit weird and unprovoked but I'd like to get to know u better, wanna meet up sometime.....
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:11   #32
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
just go up to her and ask for her mobile number ffs, then u can get things started with some txt's which are generaly easier to do....

been there done that..... it normaly works providing she likes u
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:22   #33
Zitoz

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
Some thing..
Ok mister.. It was just some "inspiration.."

Now this is what you realy wanna do..
go to her and tell her that you think she is great, and tell her what you like about here.. (Even if it is her look, if you like it and dont want to tell it.. then, well your allreddy lying to her.. not good.. what ever..) And ask if she got an sms (as said..) And Then ask if she pherhaps would like to go out for a dinner..
Its not so hard you know, even if she is the best girl on the earth, its still possible for you to talk to her in a good way.. or some thing..

(a bit carried away..)

just tell her that you like her..
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 00:19   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: More love advice (don't mock me)

Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow

do NOT listen to this person, if you do this you'll look like a twat. Use mine.
I've now laughed twice tonight, this whole concept is genius.

And 'How you doing' is wholly ineffectual.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 01:46   #35
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
How about

'Me and a few mates are going for a drink at <club name here> on <day> and I was just wondering if you felt like coming along'
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:00   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Vermillion, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

<3
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:06   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The best thing to do is to strike up a conversation like Mr.Vermillion suggests and to above all else not seem too needy,creepy or insincere.
Go for it,if you dont you'll kick yourself for ever

Last edited by IncubusGod; 29 Nov 2002 at 02:23.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:10   #38
Vermillion
Historian

To quote Jean Giraudoux: "The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made."

Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:24   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You could sing her a song!

With a lute!
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:25   #40
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
the "How you doin?" line NEVER FAILS!!!!!!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 04:07   #41
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Just say hi hows it going, talk to her for 5 or 10 mins then suggest that you 2 get together sometime. works for me :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 06:44   #42
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
'Nice sandals, wanna ****?'

btw I thought that you of all people would know better than to ask this this type of advice on the PA boards, Creator :P
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 10:40   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get a huge erection, then walk over to her, point to the obvious bulge in your trousers and say

'Have I got a huge knob in my pants or am I just pleased to see you?'

No, wait, I've got something wrong here..............

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 10:44   #44
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
No, wait, I've got something wrong here..............
You're supposed to say "It's not gonna suck itself bitch"
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 11:02   #45
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple

And in between molecules of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide.
somehow, i doubt she's a van der vaals force...
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 11:17   #46
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
OK
I'm 18 in U6th in school, theres this girl whos hot in 5th yr (2 yrs below me) shes 16. I always found her attractve and for the last few months shes been making eye contact smiling, saying hello that kinda stuff. Well I'm finally gonna ask her to go some place wif me.

But how, don't want ne crappy chat up lines, just want to basically say, "I want to get to know u better", shes very attractive and obviously has heard the ure beatuiful crap before so i wanna show that i'm into more that looks and want to get to know her personality before i **** her ... i mean date her

Thx, Danke, Merci etc....
goddammit

what is this about females, they DO NOT BITE and CAN BE TALKED TO WITHOUT A 98% CHANCE OF DYING.

REALLY! TRY IT!
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 00:13   #47
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Sleep with her best friend\sister\mother\pet horse and try to make her jealous.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:48   #48
MonotoneMan

Quote:
But how, don't want ne crappy chat up lines, just want to basically say, "I want to get to know u better",
So do that. Or, just ask her outright. If she says no, just pull up your pants and walk away.
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 02:44   #49
Dace

A line which really did work for a friend of mine was:

"I'd like to cut off your arms and perhaps tit f*ck you"

Admittedly he used the line in a very loud club but still ...
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 03:31   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
A line which really did work for a friend of mine was:

"I'd like to cut off your arms and perhaps tit f*ck you"

Admittedly he used the line in a very loud club but still ...
"I like the curve of your arms, and desire to hug you".
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote