User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 20:23   #351
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It's also quite 'suspicious' that when that IP address was typed into a web-browser, the results returned was a Linux server named 'pc-Munkee-Linux'. But it's ok, one of these small businesses are obviously trying to frame him seeing as Planetarion is such a big hit on the internet.
Thats why we will have to wait for the results of his investigation.
It can aswell be some of the other HCs of p3nguins, perhaps someone like Krypton/ReaperSix can tell us what couldve happend(if they are HCs there, im not sure tbh, but they are the vocal part of that alliance)?
Im not even sure if he is the only one with admin rights in their tools, but he surely cant be the only one given the evidence we got so far and his explaination of it?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 20:24   #352
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
It can aswell be some of the other HCs of p3nguins, perhaps someone like Krypton/ReaperSix can tell us what couldve happend(if they are HCs there, im not sure tbh, but they are the vocal part of that alliance)?
Im not even sure if he is the only one with admin rights in their tools, but he surely cant be the only one given the evidence we got so far and his explaination of it?
What part of this does not belong on AD don't you understand?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 21:07   #353
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
What part of this does not belong on AD don't you understand?
What forum section does it belong then?
Its around 200 users who potentialy have their passwords from the p3nguins DB copied, including yourself.

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 21:38   #354
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With the fact that the server was called 'pc-munkee-linux' and that he always had 'intel' (not only on BF but on other alliances too) the minute raids were released, it's a bit suspicious, but circumstantial at best. We'll probably hear that some small business is trying to frame him and he has multiple spies in several alliances, which is possible I 'pose.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 21:42   #355
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Hai!

I was informed there has been more chatter on here and I should take a look.

So after some digging you will be pleased to know it is impossible for any passwords to have been utilised from the p3nguins database. After checking what we have stored we actually don't record any ex members passwords due to switching over from md5 to bcrypt last round and the old db schemas were removed before a new install. Looking at the code pit has changed doesn't seem to affect us anyway as commandlog was removed from the outset along with a bunch of other admin commands and logging we didn't need due to integration with telegram. We've pulled the changes down anyway to ensure evrything is kosher.

Therefore I can conclude whatever you think has happened can't be related to passwords being used. If you can provide evidence of a valid password being the method for entry then I guess myself and the other admins will have to do some finger pointing as I can't see how they even exist to be used.

Butcher we don't have 200 ex members so stop being so dramatic! P3ng bot has swapped hands and been broken many times keeping such a history would be a brilliant accomplishment.

When I get more time I will do some more digging but for now I've removed access to all but me. This means if you see any further issues please contact me directly instead of pestering other hc and our members. If you are at all worried about your accounts I think due to the bug fix pit put in it would be sensible for all merlin users to change their passwords and I am surprised this has not been announced on the forums.

To ensure that this thread does not get closed and descend into more allegations being lodged in regards to passwords being hacked I will not be responding on that topic unless you contact me directly on irc or telegram.

In other news:

I hear ultores got owned by ct? So I am told anyway by a few members. Any further details on this?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 21:52   #356
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
What forum section does it belong then?
Its around 200 users who potentialy have their passwords from the p3nguins DB copied, including yourself.
You really are a complete muppet somtimes. I presume this "200" is referring to every member p3nguins has had? Ie your sugesting we keep records of all our users for future reference to exploit. That's a very serious alogation that you would like to back up with actual evidence? Shall I offer you some advice.. You have been told several times already this isn't the place to voice your stupidity.

Now here's some other facts for you. Since p3nguins was created it's had 3 people host its tools and tech. The first techie for this was mpulse and for anyone that knows the history of this lets just say we ended on bad terms. Such things which lead to the domain which I owned having the personal details changed but that's another story. The second was Pat. Now it's currently Munkee. Every time this changed meant the database was started from scratch and all information (including prop points/sponsors/who's actually added to the bot) was lost. So we don't keep any past records of members to "exploit" as you keep pointing out. The tools have been over time hosted by 3 different people on 3 different servers (and slightly different tools every time) so please stop trying to make out we keep records of previous players and use their details to log into others accounts. It's getting very old and boring.

Now with reference to the evidence been spoke about. I've already shot down the fact we don't keep records of previous members due to lost data. So I'd love to hear how we obtained previous members passwords and usernames. Didn't realise we were phsycic. Next point your basing this on raids been leaked. Is this really happening? A few rounds ago Ultores managed to know every single detail of our raids. Does that mean they "hacked" us? Of course not. Just meant they planted Somone in the alliance. Speaking from previous experiences in PA I have known people create 2 accounts before and spy in other alliances, I've known people account share with other members (meaning they have tools access) and I've known people just blatantly relay info. Does this also class as cyber fraud? I think not.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 7 Jul 2016 at 22:17.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:11   #357
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You really are a complete muppet somtimes. I presume this "200" is referring to every member p3nguins has had? Ie your sugesting we keep records of all our users for future reference to exploit. That's a very serious alogation that you would like to back up with actual evidence? Shall I offer you some advice.. You have been told several times already this isn't the place to voice your stupidity.

Now here's some other facts for you. Since p3nguins was created it's had 3 people host its tools and tech. The first techie for this was mpulse. The second was Pat. Now it's currently Munkee. Every time this changed meant the database was started from scratch and all information (including prop points/sponsors/who's actually added to the bot) was lost. So we don't keep any past records of members to "exploit" as you keep pointing out. The tools have been over time hosted by 3 different people on 3 different servers (and slightly different tools every time) so please stop trying to make out we keep records of previous players and use their details to log into others accounts. It's getting very old and boring.
Yes, that is what i said. Exactly what i said. "Potentialy all ex users of p3nguins might be affected".
This is just the truth of the whole scenario from the information thats been made public.
How do you know "someone" didnt fetch all the users password from the previous servers?
If you went back and looked it up in the logs, im sure you would be able to catch the guy who did it, if it was someone at all.

Someone logged/atmepted to log, AFAIK, into Ults/BowS/BF/HR(?) pages from Munkees server.
And munkee was gonna investigate wich of his small businesses or bouncers users did this, as he claims innoncent to any knowledge of this entry.

Ive not said that its 100% sure that munkee/p3nguins or anyone else did this, the only thing ive been told is that logs/circumstances indicated something in this direction.

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:20   #358
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, that is what i said. Exactly what i said. "Potentialy all ex users of p3nguins might be affected".
This is just the truth of the whole scenario from the information thats been made public.
How do you know "someone" didnt fetch all the users password from the previous servers?
If you went back and looked it up in the logs, im sure you would be able to catch the guy who did it, if it was someone at all.

Someone logged/atmepted to log, AFAIK, into Ults/BowS/BF/HR(?) pages from Munkees server.
And munkee was gonna investigate wich of his small businesses or bouncers users did this, as he claims innoncent to any knowledge of this entry.

Ive not said that its 100% sure that munkee/p3nguins or anyone else did this, the only thing ive been told is that logs/circumstances indicated something in this direction.

Ask any p3nguin member. The tools were not salvaged or passed on. People who spent rounds building up prop points etc started from scratch and every time had to re register with the bot and its tools. If you can't accept this it's not my problem it's simply the truth. As I have already explained the first techie ended on bad terms. The second techie unfortunately vanished due to real life which lead to us supporting ourselves.

And again no your not "100%" claiming its p3nguins. Your just blatantly pointing fingers at us without providing facts. If people honestly think they have been hacked by all means get them to look into a complaint. Otherwise shut up. It's rather simple.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:34   #359
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And again no your not "100%" claiming its p3nguins. Your just blatantly pointing fingers at us without providing facts. If people honestly think they have been hacked by all means get them to look into a complaint. Otherwise shut up. It's rather simple.
The logins were from Munkees home, who else am i gonna point the fingers at?
He is gonna investigate it he said, its not like someone untraceable used his computer to do "cybercrimes" ?
He said its either one of the small businesses or a bouncer user, or perhaps a burgular who broke into his home while he was asleep.

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:36   #360
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Ask any p3nguin member. The tools were not salvaged or passed on. People who spent rounds building up prop points etc started from scratch and every time had to re register with the bot and its tools. If you can't accept this it's not my problem it's simply the truth. As I have already explained the first techie ended on bad terms. The second techie unfortunately vanished due to real life which lead to us supporting ourselves.
Even if there was a new techie each round, the passwords could still have been fetched.
Im sure you can still get a hold of mPulse or Patteh, and ask if they have the logs still around.

And im not saying "ALL PASSWORDS WAS FETCHED", but so far its strong indication that they couldve been.

Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:43   #361
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Even if there was a new techie each round, the passwords could still have been fetched.
Im sure you can still get a hold of mPulse or Patteh, and ask if they have the logs still around.

And im not saying "ALL PASSWORDS WAS FETCHED", but so far its strong indication that they couldve been.
Yes of course. I'm going to track down 2 techies who hosted the tools and were the sole admins of the tools. One of which hates me. The other started to go idle due to real life. Are you just an idiot?

By the way I'm sure Munkee has already brought this up in a previous thread however, if it's of course possible to get members user names and passwords through these logs does this mean other alliances have been looking at their own tools info? Obviously I've witnessed other HC point out members of their allies "stupidly use the username as the password" is this not exploiting the tools by viewing all of your members passwords? Is this not in theory causing cyber fraud/viewing people's private information? Feel free to tell me how you managed to notice/view your own members passwords without doing the same thing your claiming we have done.

Let's put it another way. I've been involved in some shape or form of PA since round 1. I've had the privilege of playing and HCing some of the top allies in PA history. I've even been part of the PA team. You on the other hand are famous for been a troll on the forums. Who's going to be telling the truth/making more sense in this scenario?

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 7 Jul 2016 at 22:51.
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:54   #362
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I hear ultores got owned by ct? So I am told anyway by a few members. Any further details on this?
haven't really been following but did notice the attempt at subject change.... yes, yes they did.

Someone needs to check on cardi to see if he is ok, he was in tears last night and wetting himself!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 23:01   #363
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

On the subject of changing the subject... no one answered my question

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 23:23   #364
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yes of course. I'm going to track down 2 techies who hosted the tools and were the sole admins of the tools. One of which hates me. The other started to go idle due to real life. Are you just an idiot?

By the way I'm sure Munkee has already brought this up in a previous thread however, if it's of course possible to get members user names and passwords through these logs does this mean other alliances have been looking at their own tools info? Obviously I've witnessed other HC point out members of their allies "stupidly use the username as the password" is this not exploiting the tools by viewing all of your members passwords? Is this not in theory causing cyber fraud/viewing people's private information? Feel free to tell me how you managed to notice/view your own members passwords without doing the same thing your claiming we have done.

Let's put it another way. I've been involved in some shape or form of PA since round 1. I've had the privilege of playing and HCing some of the top allies in PA history. I've even been part of the PA team. You on the other hand are famous for been a troll on the forums. Who's going to be telling the truth/making more sense in this scenario?
Im sure everyone has access to enter the user information in any server they own, IF they wish to. Have they done this? Feck if i know.
Unless you have any proof or indication that some other alliance has entered someone elses tools by either "fetching" their passwords from their own DB, or by "entering without password by a bug", then please share it with us.
Entering someone elses pages either by "hacking" or using their logins credential is prolly "cybercrime" yes.

The biggest question is wich one of Munkees small buisnisses or bouncer users abused his connection to do exactly this?
Who do you think did it?
Seeing youve been playing since r1, and are the leading authority on PA matters, im sure you have witness stuff like this before, by the sound of it first handedly?
From now on im sure people will contact you to get your expert analyzis on any matters happening around in the world of PA, seeing youve been playing/HCing the best alliances out there.

Unread 8 Jul 2016, 00:17   #365
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Krypton and Reaper Six have been taking a round off cov opping and def whoring. This is the first time I've looked on here all round. Must say, that it's most enjoyable not having to reply to your outlandish posts . Not sure if either of us will be playing beyond this round.

Congrats to Benneh for the strategy. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading up and watching absolute braintards going nuts over it. It's a fairly simple strategy to stop, if only people would stop landing the attacks

From what I gather reading all this, this round has been absolutely pants!
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 00:20   #366
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't see how comparing records is at all relevant to this discussion on whether someone is telling the truth or not. Speculating while saying you don't know isn't much of an argument either. Do better.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 01:53   #367
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Don't see how comparing records is at all relevant to this discussion on whether someone is telling the truth or not. Speculating while saying you don't know isn't much of an argument either. Do better.
Okey then. Lets stop speculating.

Lets assess what we know so far then:

Who ever did it apparently:

1. Running a small buisness and/or is using "munkees-linux-pc" as host/bouncer service.
2. Most likely playing planetarion or has a rare interest in optaining data/intel from people playing planetarion.
3. Has access to username/password of users that has been in p3nguins, and used the same UN/PW while they were a member of p3nguins.
4. Either uses a mobile for phone for accessing the alliance tools of other alliances(not p3nguins), or has a "bogus" browser wich sends out get messages that might look like a mobile browser.
5. Is apparently not munkee or apart of p3nguins.

Unread 8 Jul 2016, 06:04   #368
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Congrats to Benneh for the strategy. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading up and watching absolute braintards going nuts over it. It's a fairly simple strategy to stop, if only people would stop landing the attacks
This is such a stupid argument, I wish people would stop using it.

a) Not everyone is playing for #1, so they have no reason not to attack/land vs Benneh
b) There are people that are attacking his galaxy exclusively for his benefit
c) Dedicating your own fleet movements solely to prevent someone from winning, hindering your own chances in the process, is not something you can expect anyone to do.

His strategy is working out because people simply can't (nor should they) resist free roids, and his galaxy is full of those! Stopping it would require a hundred plus people that aren't going to win anyway to act against their own interests.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 06:34   #369
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
This is such a stupid argument, I wish people would stop using it.

a) Not everyone is playing for #1, so they have no reason not to attack/land vs Benneh
b) There are people that are attacking his galaxy exclusively for his benefit
c) Dedicating your own fleet movements solely to prevent someone from winning, hindering your own chances in the process, is not something you can expect anyone to do.

His strategy is working out because people simply can't (nor should they) resist free roids, and his galaxy is full of those! Stopping it would require a hundred plus people that aren't going to win anyway to act against their own interests.
So basically he has played a blinder, stuck within the rules of the game and shown that pure defence is as viable a winning strategy as pure offence.

People are just bitter that there is no way to smash his score down because of the way the game protects xp from harming. The same way the xp attackers used it and Ultores tried to use it last round.

If this game was thriving then maybe there could be some look into reworking xps interaction with score and how to make it a losable commodity (negative xp for bashing, no xp for 1 fleet def) but it's not and pushing instead for flat restrictions and removal is wrong. The level of dedication to the task means this strategy is a one off. Leave it at that and applaud him, then carry on
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 07:12   #370
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I think repeatedly initiating roids knowing they won't pay off, effectively giving them away, is breaking the rules. But either MH disagree or they haven't had the time to deal with it (unlikely), so... BENNEH for president!
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 07:16   #371
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
At risk of sounding like a broken record, I think repeatedly initiating roids knowing they won't pay off, effectively giving them away, is breaking the rules. But either MH disagree or they haven't had the time to deal with it (unlikely), so... BENNEH for president!
How can you say it didn't pay off?
They currently have top 2 planets... If thats not paying off, then what is?
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 08:18   #372
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Those who have sense can see this. Those that live by the law of !roidcost cannot.

Basically the roids were bait to obtain xp through defence. I haven't seen a no baiting rule and they cannot guarantee every init of roids would attract incs.

Only Golan has given any indication of specifically targeting that galaxy and even he was careful to say he was indepebdently helping the project that he saw as interesting.

There is still no evidence of collusion, everything said against this strategy is circumstantial or pure sour grapes.

I remember discussing this tactic with someone in depth a few years back and it's nice to see it come to fruition
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 08:51   #373
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Im sure everyone has access to enter the user information in any server they own, IF they wish to. Have they done this? Feck if i know.
Unless you have any proof or indication that some other alliance has entered someone elses tools by either "fetching" their passwords from their own DB, or by "entering without password by a bug", then please share it with us.
Entering someone elses pages either by "hacking" or using their logins credential is prolly "cybercrime" yes.
This is what you are famous for. You have pretty much spent the last few posts (without actual evidence as lok has pointed out and myself) claiming p3nguins are the sol responsible for giving out or storing old members login information and then you ask me if i have proof or any indication that some other alliance has done it? Where is your proof? Can you prove that all this has originated from a p3nguins database?

Alliances before p3nguins had used these tools (Asc is just one example) and alliances during and after p3nguins such as ult, rainbows, black flag etc (the list could go on) all have ex p3nguins members in the alliances. We have already established that people are creatures of habit and do keep the same passwords. Am i trying to point the blame at other alliances? of course im not im not that deluded. Im simply pointing out the flaws in your argument in trying to slander p3nguins name. p3nguins DOES NOT have details of former members passwords from previous versions of the tools. Those servers and versions of the database stayed with the former techies. Your failure to understand and grasp this isnt my issue to try and prove. I am telling you the truth. Your facts are based on 2 things:

1) The members you claimed were hacked (although ive not seen any physical evidence of this other then 'we found an ip') were ex members of p3nguins.
2) It was an ip originating from newcastle or some bouncer linked to munkee.

So these ex members of p3nguins (which im sure have been in many other alliances with the same credentials.. why is this only a p3nguins matter?) how long ago/how many rounds ago were they in p3nguins? Im more then happy to take a look into this myself and see if they were members of the alliance while either mpulse or pat hosted our tools. To prove once and for all we do not have nor did anyone use their previous logins to hack other peoples websites.

Quote:
The biggest question is wich one of Munkees small buisnisses or bouncer users abused his connection to do exactly this?
Who do you think did it?
Seeing youve been playing since r1, and are the leading authority on PA matters, im sure you have witness stuff like this before, by the sound of it first handedly?
From now on im sure people will contact you to get your expert analyzis on any matters happening around in the world of PA, seeing youve been playing/HCing the best alliances out there.

I can see you took what i said and now your trying to make fun of it. I have witnessed many things in PA. For example i witnessed people such as killmark build proxy servers and run bouncers to support his multi accounts. I witnessed members create 'fake' accounts so they could infiltrate other alliances and their tools. This has been common knowledge for years and shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Are you trying to now claim i cheat?

No people dont need to contact me what so ever. Nor am i throwing that in peoples face. However, im trying to point out when i post something its usually based on the truth or have something to backup my statements. You on the other hand will post statements based on someones say so similar to actions of a child in a play ground playing Chinese whispers. I could turn around and say somthing slanderous such as:

'I have an ip address which matches a certain member of pa team on our tools'

Does this therefore mean what i am saying is factual? of course it doesn't.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 8 Jul 2016 at 08:56.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 10:48   #374
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
This is what you are famous for. You have pretty much spent the last few posts (without actual evidence as lok has pointed out and myself) claiming p3nguins are the sol responsible for giving out or storing old members login information and then you ask me if i have proof or any indication that some other alliance has done it? Where is your proof? Can you prove that all this has originated from a p3nguins database?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Let's revisit some of the facts we have when ChronoX crosschecked with other alliances (to my knowledge Ultores and Rainbows):
  • The IP is of Newcastle origin
  • Accounts accessed are all
    ex-p3n

Seems highly suspecious seeing as you're from Newcastle and all accounts accessed were ex p3n.

These ex p3n members used the same passwords as their p3n webbie login data. Of course, it's idiotic to use the same conditionals.

Let's stop the slander on Munkee please because it's probably coincidence that the assailant is also from Newcastle who has a Samsung Galaxy S6, and obviously has a hell of a lot of spies in varies alliances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuPPie View Post
Ahh good to see more people were F*cked by Munkee, already felt stupid to be the only one. He took my password as well, IP related to NewCastle: entering the IP idres in my browser gave a Linux server named MUNKEE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
To be more precise, it's the web server that belongs to p3nguins. Going to the https page of that IP address shows the login page of p3nguins.

http://i.imgur.com/TxhEymk.png

It's probably a random person who happens to host a copy of the p3ng webby, it's not munkee I think...

edit: hmm, what's this?

(20:02:58) * munkee (~munkee@cpc14-gate10-2-0-cust95.16-2.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Quit: bounced)
Look at the host of the IP lookup: http://i.imgur.com/YA4izdg.png

------------------

Ofc as i said it might be some of the small buisnisses that is using the p3nguins servers, or some of the bouncer users munkee was talking about.
Lets await his investigation, surely he must be able to trace up who is commiting "cybercrime" on his home connection?
Or are you denying that these "logins" is actualy comming from Munkees house?

Quote:

Alliances before p3nguins had used these tools (Asc is just one example) and alliances during and after p3nguins such as ult, rainbows, black flag etc (the list could go on) all have ex p3nguins members in the alliances. We have already established that people are creatures of habit and do keep the same passwords. Am i trying to point the blame at other alliances? of course im not im not that deluded. Im simply pointing out the flaws in your argument in trying to slander p3nguins name. p3nguins DOES NOT have details of former members passwords from previous versions of the tools. Those servers and versions of the database stayed with the former techies. Your failure to understand and grasp this isnt my issue to try and prove. I am telling you the truth. Your facts are based on 2 things:

1) The members you claimed were hacked (although ive not seen any physical evidence of this other then 'we found an ip') were ex members of p3nguins.
2) It was an ip originating from newcastle or some bouncer linked to munkee.

So these ex members of p3nguins (which im sure have been in many other alliances with the same credentials.. why is this only a p3nguins matter?) how long ago/how many rounds ago were they in p3nguins? Im more then happy to take a look into this myself and see if they were members of the alliance while either mpulse or pat hosted our tools. To prove once and for all we do not have nor did anyone use their previous logins to hack other peoples websites.
Again if someone logged in from agar3s house, or Clouds house, or GMs house, im sure we would be blaming it on them, but infact the logins came from THE P3NGUINS SERVER.
If it wasnt munkee, he will be able to find who did it, and apparently is trying to frame him for something he didnt do.

Quote:
I can see you took what i said and now your trying to make fun of it. I have witnessed many things in PA. For example i witnessed people such as killmark build proxy servers and run bouncers to support his multi accounts. I witnessed members create 'fake' accounts so they could infiltrate other alliances and their tools. This has been common knowledge for years and shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Are you trying to now claim i cheat?

No people dont need to contact me what so ever. Nor am i throwing that in peoples face. However, im trying to point out when i post something its usually based on the truth or have something to backup my statements. You on the other hand will post statements based on someones say so similar to actions of a child in a play ground playing Chinese whispers. I could turn around and say somthing slanderous such as:

'I have an ip address which matches a certain member of pa team on our tools'

Does this therefore mean what i am saying is factual? of course it doesn't.
Sorry to break your illusion, but your nothing special.
A lot of people have been playing this game for a long long time, and witnessed diffrent incidents in the past.
But this does not make them more trustworthy than others.

Im not doing any "chinese whisper game", im just repeating what has been said.
If your are disputing the fact that someone logged in from the p3nguins server to BowS alliance tool, ill happily get you the apache log if you want too? Contact me on IRC under the nick BloodyButch3r and ill give you it.

Unread 8 Jul 2016, 10:58   #375
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Not many are ex head multi hunter tho so Assassin is in an unique position as he has been behind the curtain
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 12:01   #376
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Those who have sense can see this. Those that live by the law of !roidcost cannot.

Basically the roids were bait to obtain xp through defence. I haven't seen a no baiting rule and they cannot guarantee every init of roids would attract incs.
I never thought through this angle. I agree the tactic is valid. I would have attacked Benneh everyday if I didn't care about his score. Even more in this round where politics locked the TP of most alliances.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 12:28   #377
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Who are mods these days??

Topic of the thread is "r67 who will win"
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 12:51   #378
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

Im not doing any "chinese whisper game", im just repeating what has been said.
I lolled
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 13:53   #379
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post

It is easier to change topic title than to remove 95% of the msgs.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 14:56   #380
Patrikc

Quote:
It's fairly obvious what I meant with 'didn't pay off', and it's getting rather tiring seeing people play dumb: resources given by the roids did not equal or exceed what was paid to initiate them. That they used those roids to gain XP afterwards to me is irrelevant. If you let people initiate roids with the unspoken message of "come and get it, they're free!", then that either is illegal or it should be.

Quote:
There is still no evidence of collusion, everything said against this strategy is circumstantial or pure sour grapes.
There doesn't need to be evidence for a strategy to be excluded from the game. It's similar to the XP round of a while ago where all Xans did was swap roids with each other. Was there an agreement between planets? Probably not, for most. Do we want the game to devolve into 3-fleet roidswapping? I certainly don't.

Similarly, I don't want next round to be 10 galaxies initiating roids and 10 galaxies farming those.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 17:34   #381
TheoDD

Patrikc has spoken!
Sorry dude, but thats your opinion on the matter. Most likely several players share this opinion to some extent, and most likely several players don't. (like me)
I'm more amazed noone has done this before after 68 rounds.
And saying the roids didn't pay off in the traditional way (value), is just utterly lame. So dead set that value is only play style.

Wouldn't suprise me if it there will be some changes to this, considering all the whine. Most of that whine come from very few players tho.
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 17:37   #382
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

The idea that there's no proof of collision is laughable
That galaxy has been hovering around 78th rank in gal value all rnd

For them to receive enough incs to sustain the xp gains is what the French would call
connerie
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 17:56   #383
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deakonn View Post
The idea that there's no proof of collision is laughable
That galaxy has been hovering around 78th rank in gal value all rnd

For them to receive enough incs to sustain the xp gains is what the French would call
connerie
What is accepted proofs is now changed.
You can no longer get closed for farming unless you tell Ace you did it .

Unread 8 Jul 2016, 18:03   #384
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post

The discussion is about benneh winning and the politics in this round are dead. These threads have always been general commentary on the progress of the round. If you want the discussion to be about politics, create some that are worth discussing or start a discussion yourself.

Last edited by lokken; 8 Jul 2016 at 18:28.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 19:20   #385
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

I heard Ultores is really a Rainbows support tag.... any truth to this?
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 20:23   #386
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
I heard Ultores is really a Rainbows support tag.... any truth to this?
Must be true, you said it on AD
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 22:36   #387
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Tbh this munkee thingy is like when netgamers said that expl8t didn't use his server access to gain passwords from cservice ( p ) .... since they could not prove it.

A server admin can always ( and will always ) delete his footsteps.....
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 00:08   #388
[DDK]gm

Ultores has decided to end its Non-Aggression Pact with you.

such treachery, we luv them long time, no warning, no cooldown... disappointed in chimpie!!! ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 00:35   #389
Patrikc

Quote:
Patrikc has spoken!
Sorry dude, but thats your opinion on the matter. Most likely several players share this opinion to some extent, and most likely several players don't. (like me)
I'm more amazed noone has done this before after 68 rounds.
And saying the roids didn't pay off in the traditional way (value), is just utterly lame. So dead set that value is only play style.

Wouldn't suprise me if it there will be some changes to this, considering all the whine. Most of that whine come from very few players tho.
What it boils down to, and why I drew a comparison to r59's great XP exchange, is that losing roids shouldn't benefit both parties. Legality aside, it's not a healthy part of the game.
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 01:36   #390
[DDK]gm

well ct and ult got accused of mutual farming last round... it was just a bitter fi xp roid swap war that was made possible by the stats
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 10:36   #391
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I think people fail to see the big problem with it.
Just like Golan said, he deliberately donated a few million score to 3:4 just because he thought their strat was cool.
This opens up for people being able to donate millions of score in return for getting a very small number of roids each day.

Unread 9 Jul 2016, 13:24   #392
0ffmind
MG/BR

0ffmind is on a distinguished road

Despites the discussion if its legal or not, i cant see the point on playing pa without attacking, defending, helping your friends, your gal and your alliance. This is a war game and they didnt played it, and had so much work for t1, more than regular playing. Remember, pa doesnt award the winners, the prize is the reputation at the community...
I really cant see the point. But if hes so desperately to win, this were the only way he could, cause he would never beat brazilian's roidage.
At least one good thing came out of it, the xp formula will be changed.
Personally, the most fun on pa is playing with friends, defending em, attaking togheter, helping alliance, make the gal do great.... This is why i play tick based games since 2003. Im pretty sure most ppl here thinks the same. Winning is great, once you compete with others. Benneh competed with himself.

Best Ranks: #35 - R67 - #67 - R69
Top Gal R76

BR CREW
0ffmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 13:33   #393
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post
Despites the discussion if its legal or not, i cant see the point on playing pa without attacking, defending, helping your friends, your gal and your alliance. This is a war game and they didnt played it, and had so much work for t1, more than regular playing. Remember, pa doesnt award the winners, the prize is the reputation at the community...
I really cant see the point. But if hes so desperately to win, this were the only way he could, cause he would never beat brazilian's roidage.
At least one good thing came out of it, the xp formula will be changed.
Personally, the most fun on pa is playing with friends, defending em, attaking togheter, helping alliance, make the gal do great.... This is why i play tick based games since 2003. Im pretty sure most ppl here thinks the same. Winning is great, once you compete with others. Benneh competed with himself.
Glad these words are spoken from a bunch of people that has colluded several rounds. Cooperating accross tags (brazilians), and ruined things for some alliances by refusing to hitting other brazilians in other tags.. then leaving etc... Speak of cheaters?
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 13:56   #394
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post
Despites the discussion if its legal or not, i cant see the point on playing pa without attacking, defending, helping your friends, your gal and your alliance. This is a war game and they didnt played it
There are a great many people who play by almost entirely defending - hence we have an ever increasing number of 'def planets'. They simply don't usually expect that defending to be a way to winning.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 14:32   #395
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
There are a great many people who play by almost entirely defending - hence we have an ever increasing number of 'def planets'. They simply don't usually expect that defending to be a way to winning.
Feck off.
Realy, he aint winning by defending, drawing the comparinson between someone who has people attacking him to give him XP, so he can defend with 1 ship, and defwhore/teamplayers is ridicolous

Unread 9 Jul 2016, 15:03   #396
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Feck off.
Realy, he aint winning by defending, drawing the comparinson between someone who has people attacking him to give him XP, so he can defend with 1 ship, and defwhore/teamplayers is ridicolous
Why is 1 ship an issue? If he sent 20 at a time would he be OK?

He is actually winning purely by defending. I'm not sure if he is covoping but I think we can confidently say the bulk is through the act of defence so yes he has defended to win. If he was only deffing ally mates he would probably still have won, the score would just have been closer.

Chirping on and on and on about rules, regulations etc is getting boring, if he was considered to be cheating he would be closed, appoco even commented in this thread so it seems he thinks it's all above board.

All your moaning has done is remove another way of winning the game (if they change def xp). So now you literally have to play full value and get escorts and pnap the world to win. Congrats guys, game ruined by your pettiness.

Top gal ruined by you crying about bp sizes and exiles.

Top alliance ruined because screw it bash ult whilst all napped to each other even if ult is a 2 man tag.

Top planet is a who you know escort and value fest because you cried about original and clever strats that didn't fit with the only way you knew how to play
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 16:17   #397
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

If you arnt seeing what offmind, booji, and myself meant, dont bother posting kaiba.
Your just trying to troll now.

Golan, Euler, and a vast number of his friends has been attacking his gal/him, he just is there to catch the XP from it.
Golan said he attacked them over 50 times, thats like 25k XP, Euler has done the same another 25k XP.
Even if someone was to be his XP farm, teh MHs would be incompetent enough to let it happend.

Under normal circumstances he would been closed, and people like Golan would be closed, and Euler wouldve been warned a long long time ago.

Unread 9 Jul 2016, 16:23   #398
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ing cry more, bitch.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 16:37   #399
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
If you arnt seeing what offmind, booji, and myself meant, dont bother posting kaiba.
Your just trying to troll now.

Golan, Euler, and a vast number of his friends has been attacking his gal/him, he just is there to catch the XP from it.
Golan said he attacked them over 50 times, thats like 25k XP, Euler has done the same another 25k XP.
Even if someone was to be his XP farm, teh MHs would be incompetent enough to let it happend.

Under normal circumstances he would been closed, and people like Golan would be closed, and Euler wouldve been warned a long long time ago.
Did you hand in all this proof that would lead to a closure?

If you can't see what myself, theo, golan and mz are saying then don't bother posting, you are just trolling now ( see what I did there?)

There is no normal circumstance because this hasn't happened before. If it had the would have been rules in place and ppl going "well back in rd xx when this last happened... etc", we haven't seen any of that. Just a few ppl interpret the farming rules (which are vague at best) in one way and another team interpret them differently.

TBH this isn't even about benneh anymore, it's about every time anyone has done something that one of four ppl don't like any manage to emo up such a fuss that someone's legal creativity gets removed and that person is made a pariah. .

This game is built in a way that allows various ways to victory, it's one of the appealing things about the game. You and your sad little right on club are supressing that freedom and you are what is wrong with the game
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 16:40   #400
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Given it is clearly a gray area I rather hope they would have been warned first rather than simply closed if the mh were to decide they counted the strategy as farming.

Otterly an Otter.