User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Jul 2014, 08:47   #651
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
What a whine fest. God almighty you lot are pathetic (including my co-BF guys).
Classic Clouds....

Try to distance himself cos his gals getting pwned
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 08:47   #652
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i like that spore are pl'ing def to help out black flag though, very kind of them
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 09:52   #653
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i like that spore are pl'ing def to help out black flag though, very kind of them
Everyone else is pling attack fleets tho, it doesnt quite balance out
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 10:26   #654
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Everyone else is pling attack fleets tho, it doesnt quite balance out
You reap what you sow.

The sheer comedy off bf hc talking about fair HAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 10:28   #655
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I didn't mention anything about fair Kai
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 14:24   #656
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
I didn't mention anything about fair Kai
You see they think p3ng has anything to do with anything ... when they dont. No one cared ... no one came to their rescue ... no one would have either. So they are trying to feel relevant.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 14:49   #657
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
You see they think p3ng has anything to do with anything ... when they dont. No one cared ... no one came to their rescue ... no one would have either. So they are trying to feel relevant.
What are you trying to proove? To who? We never asked for people to come to our rescue... Why would we? Now we got abit below 2 weeks left to see how this round turns out.. You made your bed, now lay in it.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 15:28   #658
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Don't know whether you should keep talking MM. Seems unwise. Find a rock and lay under it imo
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 15:32   #659
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So they are trying to feel relevant.
You don't have to win to make a contribution and be relevant. Our attacks today have already made a contribution to the ult/bf conflict and race for alliance win between you two.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 16:19   #660
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
-4,423 Roid loss already to Black Flag I beg to differ.

+4,378 Roid Gain for p3nguins although I can see a player was also added to tag

Seems they have made some type of impact on you. While we are on this subject of people hitting you by the way was the rumour true that you needed PL defence from spore to even help you last night with your first major incoming? Did think you guys were not working together.. although certainly was nice of them to defend your planets for you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 16:28   #661
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post

+4,378 Roid Gain for p3nguins
So far I think we have only been about 2.2k of that loss. We have however killed almost 3mil value after salvage

Regardless or how big or small, even just sending attacks would be a contribution, tying up fleets and all that.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 16:38   #662
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post

+4,378 Roid Gain for p3nguins although I can see a player was also added to tag

Seems they have made some type of impact on you. While we are on this subject of people hitting you by the way was the rumour true that you needed PL defence from spore to even help you last night with your first major incoming? Did think you guys were not working together.. although certainly was nice of them to defend your planets for you.
Of course, we have no confirmation of how many inc BF received last night, or who all it came from, unless one of them would like to enlighten us. But a couple times Spore was asking for/sorting def to be sent to save BF planets, yes. Now I'm just waiting to see if our attacks turn to BF enemies again in these last 2 weeks, and we truly attempt to kingmake, or if we're going to only occasionally def. Time will tell!

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 16:45   #663
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
attempt to kingmake
With only 7mil score difference all the smaller alliances can definitely still have a big impact on who wins.

As to BF's incommings it having been a Saturday night/Sunday morning the total numbers would not be a good indication of how good or bad BF's defence was as number of launches, particularly in defence is usually less than on other days. That said I am still curious!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 18:05   #664
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Same old, same old.

We can't beat you so we will just stop you winning.

And people wonder why pa is so shite
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 18:20   #665
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Same old, same old.

We can't beat you so we will just stop you winning.

And people wonder why pa is so shite
Yet you are one of the biggest forum trolls of pa...
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 18:26   #666
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Same old, same old.

We can't beat you so we will just stop you
Not everyone can win; does that mean that all who are not in a position to do so should just give up and gal raid having no impact at all? Surely this would make pa worse. Please tell me how it would improve things if everyone not winning gave up.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 18:31   #667
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Not everyone can win; does that mean that all who are not in a position to do so should just give up and gal raid having no impact at all?
they could have different objectives, instead of just spoiling it for anyone who happened to have the temerity to actually beat them in a war.

of course, what that means is, people avoid war. meaning more naps.

meaning nap-tarion, for fear of actually destroying an enemy.

make pa so you can kill an alliance properly, or nothing will change
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 18:43   #668
booji
a bucket

Quote:
they could have different objectives, instead of just spoiling it for anyone who happened to have the temerity to actually beat them in a war.
We are still in a war. We were hoping Ult would come to our aid, they finally have, so why should we suddenly give up?

Your attitude is understandable for any alliance that has been uninvolved but not really for those that have been fighting for a while (in this I would include spore as well). Just consider us to have been a prelude to the main event.

We do have some other objectives left but they mostly happen to dovetail with hitting BF.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 19:15   #669
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
random uninformative bs..
Didn't you retire?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 19:18   #670
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

of course, what that means is, people avoid war. meaning more naps.

meaning nap-tarion, for fear of actually destroying an enemy.

make pa so you can kill an alliance properly, or nothing will change
Why should an alliance accept been hit by 1st and 2 other allies, then due to someone else is hitting 1st in your definition they should just stop?

Last I heard Spore, ND and Black Flag decided to grind down an alliance which was ranked 5th. Why shouldn't p3nguins now have revenge? Shouldn't start a war if you cant finish it.

Black Flag sealed their own fate once they decided to nap to first place. Annoying many alliances in the process, waring against Ultores in the early stages of the round, breaking the nap with Faceless leaving them to then fight Ultores alone, and finally roiding an alliance which was no threat to them what so ever with Spore and Newdawn. I say p3nguins have every right to now hit Black Flag till rounds end.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 19:27   #671
Forest

Dont get me wrong, i dont believe BF deserve to win. Infact I was quite firmly living and falling on my sword in previous rounds when I absolutely made it quite clear (albeit with all hc thinnking the same) that the way to win is to hit those who area threat to you (spore went after ult early etc).

But spore itself had the same situation (thefallen were above us, we twatted em silly, and then when spore could win, TF decided just to hit spore non-stop out of spite).

My point is (and it certainly isnt trolling), is that as long as it is impossible to completely kill an alliance, then avoiding war is the best thing, because winning a war just creates someone who will try and ruin your round too.

Incidentally, I find it quite amusing, BF were in a position of strength to win and appear to have thrown it away by hitting too hard and too long. What amuses me is it ws connovar who pushed TF into hitting spore in FC's to stop them winning.

What goes around comes around.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 19:28   #672
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Didn't you retire?
Yes troll instead of trying to put any kind of argument as to why I am wrong.

Well played
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 21:32   #673
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dont get me wrong, i dont believe BF deserve to win. Infact I was quite firmly living and falling on my sword in previous rounds when I absolutely made it quite clear (albeit with all hc thinnking the same) that the way to win is to hit those who area threat to you (spore went after ult early etc).

But spore itself had the same situation (thefallen were above us, we twatted em silly, and then when spore could win, TF decided just to hit spore non-stop out of spite).

My point is (and it certainly isnt trolling), is that as long as it is impossible to completely kill an alliance, then avoiding war is the best thing, because winning a war just creates someone who will try and ruin your round too.

Incidentally, I find it quite amusing, BF were in a position of strength to win and appear to have thrown it away by hitting too hard and too long. What amuses me is it ws connovar who pushed TF into hitting spore in FC's to stop them winning.

What goes around comes around.

I dont think you can compare this to what TF/BF did in r54.
TF had infact hit Spore earlier that round, and blamed it on Spore creating a block against TF/BF.
This situation is quite diffrent, even though p3n was far below in the ranks, TF/BF decided to block against them, and then, rubbing salt in their wounds by calling them incompetent cry babies.
You actualy feel for p3n.
TF/BF HC team did manage to do something like this R50, HCing the FAnG tag, being in #1 and then blocking against ROCK, wouldve thought they had learnt.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 21:52   #674
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are just so wrong…
If it was truly possible to 'kill' an alliance say a certain amount of damage automatically disbands the tag or some such then it would surely just make the fight even more bitter… then once they are 'dead' they just spread the hate to wherever they next join, or next round.
The answer is not a war of annihilation, but magnanimity in victory; you smash them then nap them. There are few of the 'different objectives' you suggest that would be hindered by not having to worry about incs from the new top alliance.
I accept that some ppl have a hard time accepting defeat, but if you offer a seriously good deal self interest will probably win over emotion.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 22:03   #675
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I accept that some ppl have a hard time accepting defeat, but if you offer a seriously good deal self interest will probably win over emotion.
elaborate...
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 22:30   #676
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

perhaps i was being a bit utopian … i suspect it matters where in the round it is whether it is possible to work something out.
However, the point was that there was a contradiction in Forest's post he both said that the defeated ally should be killed, and that they should find different objectives to play for… these are mutually exclusive. My experience of being in alliances that are raped to destruction (or fail by their own incompetence) suggests that people do alter their objectives, when top ally falls out of sight they aim to keep certain ppl or gals in the top ten… these sort of objectives are themselves put out of reach if the top ally is determined to kill you so you can be no threat ever again… only once that has happened do you have no positive objectives left then fighting bitterly for revenge becomes the objective.
Basically, if Forest wants to enjoy his big victory, he has to let others enjoy their little victories.
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 23:33   #677
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You actualy feel for p3n.
This ^

Thus why i have been opposed to warring p3ng from the get go, i feel like they got shafted.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 23:38   #678
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Bf wouldnt dare to launch on galactic cowboys without having confirmed attack help from 2+ alliances, and fort naps with every other alliance with 2+ members
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2014, 23:52   #679
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

BF Made some mistakes, no denying it. But we did a good job last night considering the incs, and I am proud of all our members - we did have a couple of crashes - Saturday and an alliance full of borderline alchies - but ultores also crashed 2.6 mil, and p3ng crashed 600k~ on us which was a positive.

We will enjoy the remainder of the round regardless, I am sure, and I hope Faceless, Ultores, Heroes, and P3nguins can satisfy their need for vengeance sufficiently.

Blackmagics crash was epic, however it was rather unnatural for him to have such a good rank in the first place
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 00:12   #680
booji
a bucket

the p3n *crash* was calculated though some of us thought it was a silly decision they thought it worth the cost.

However I thought overall BF's defence was pretty good for a Saturday night. I also thought it was a brave tactical decision to prioritise defending against ult, I am sure it annoyed some who did not get def because of it.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 00:23   #681
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Spore defence you mean. BF was defdry at 7am and needed 60+ out of tag fleets to help.

Let's hold the applause until spore get bored or owned then see how bf def is
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 00:27   #682
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

It was working well until BM's crash
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:12   #683
TheoDD

R57 gossip thread

So the deal between BF and spore is as following; Zhil made spore BF's bitch, at the safety of certain planets and gals?
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:23   #684
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We only had a handful of def fleets from Spore, not that they weren't appreciated. Spore are not BFs bitch, but they kindly helped, a bit, while everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon.

Thanks to the spores who sent def! But I think too much is being made of their contribution. I would be interested to have a Spore member confirm how many fleets they contributed though
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:49   #685
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Spore has been proven to be more than just a friend, and more than honorable, so why question what they do?

Ult have 2 support tags literal support tags, any you are whiing about an alliance sticking to their word / bond?
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:52   #686
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post

ult def was the only def on p3ngs top planet for lol waves ... prior to him going into vaca mode. So this sort of thing seems to happen/
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:55   #687
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
but ultores also crashed 2.6 mil,
3.623.645 mil, is the number you're looking for.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 01:57   #688
TheoDD

Quote:
ult def was the only def on p3ngs top planet for lol waves ... prior to him going into vaca mode. So this sort of thing seems to happen/
Might be because he is in an Ult gal... Your point in this post?
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 05:55   #689
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Could someone shed some light on why a planet would liquidate all their stock at this stage of the game? perhaps it was a financial crisis?
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 07:04   #690
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Unless you mean just on the night he went into vac then this is simply not true, p3n sent probably several hundred fleets to def him over the previous days.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 07:37   #691
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Like I said before, you should probably be quiet. Proceed to climb under a rock and stay there
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 09:00   #692
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still going on slagging off p3n?
Wouldnt it be better to focuse on your own alliance?
BF/TF seems to have a tendency to "disband" and then start up "fresh" with a new name each round, id hope this was avoidable this time.

Unread 7 Jul 2014, 09:06   #693
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Seriously?

Def performance is praised?

This was the first time BF had any inc (above avarage) this round. You still have members that are motivated because all they had to do until now was roiding alliance who barely fought back because they had incs of 2-3 other alliances at that same time. Besides that you had fk all to do, that it's a Saturday barely matter either since attacks are much lighter as well.

Afaik, you even had a notification you would get hit cause of the cool-down period with Ult. There was 24h to 'prepare' for incommings. What i am interested in to see is how you perform after let's say.... 3 days?

Members will start whining now when they start to loose roids for the first time, when they won't be getting def cause some defsinks steal it all. Only after being put under some pressure you can tell how good your alliance actually is.

If the roidlosses are not increasing in the coming days then sure BF is decent. If not.. well to bad that we have another semi average alliance. Brings tears to my eyes.

PR out, peace
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 09:31   #694
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Seriously?

Def performance is praised?

This was the first time BF had any inc (above avarage) this round. You still have members that are motivated because all they had to do until now was roiding alliance who barely fought back because they had incs of 2-3 other alliances at that same time. Besides that you had fk all to do, that it's a Saturday barely matter either since attacks are much lighter as well.

Afaik, you even had a notification you would get hit cause of the cool-down period with Ult. There was 24h to 'prepare' for incommings. What i am interested in to see is how you perform after let's say.... 3 days?

Members will start whining now when they start to loose roids for the first time, when they won't be getting def cause some defsinks steal it all. Only after being put under some pressure you can tell how good your alliance actually is.

If the roidlosses are not increasing in the coming days then sure BF is decent. If not.. well to bad that we have another semi average alliance. Brings tears to my eyes.

PR out, peace
Actualy, BF should just let themself be roided and FC Ult, else they got NO CHANCE at winning.
At this stage, going for a slow death, trying to preserve top planets is not what BF needa to do, get it over quickly so Ult will be the attractive target

Unread 7 Jul 2014, 09:39   #695
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Actualy, BF should just let themself be roided and FC Ult, else they got NO CHANCE at winning.
At this stage, going for a slow death, trying to preserve top planets is not what BF needa to do, get it over quickly so Ult will be the attractive target
FC our co fleets with their frde fleets?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 09:53   #696
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
FC our co fleets with their frde fleets?
They surely got some FI/CO.
Fighting back against a mob, wich they deservedly attracted, is not gonna help them win.
Quicker they are dried out, quicker the mob might move on

Unread 7 Jul 2014, 10:23   #697
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
They surely got some FI/CO.
Fighting back against a mob, wich they deservedly attracted, is not gonna help them win.
Quicker they are dried out, quicker the mob might move on
'Some' fico won't really make any dent on us when they are mainly frde and we are mainly co, but hey, if you think it works it probably does..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 10:31   #698
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
'Some' fico won't really make any dent on us when they are mainly frde and we are mainly co, but hey, if you think it works it probably does..
If your mainly FI/CO, wouldnt that mean, unless you are grounded, your FI/CO is out flying? Leaving little to defend with.
I havnt realy gone through the stats tbfh.

Unread 7 Jul 2014, 10:59   #699
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If your mainly FI/CO, wouldnt that mean, unless you are grounded, your FI/CO is out flying? Leaving little to defend with.
I havnt realy gone through the stats tbfh.
Theoretically, they could FC ult, if they grounded all FI in ally, and had everyone send at one planet, still provided ult wouldn't find out b4 etc. etc.

That won't happen as no defence vs.. ult CO - in a war where defending vs. ult is the top priority, would ring a bell or two - and the sheer amount of deffleets needed for the fleetcatch to be a success would still mean huge xp lands for ult planets who still got lower value.

Maybe when bf reach 40k roids it's feasible to try, not before, and tbh most likely not at all.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2014, 11:41   #700
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Theoretically, they could FC ult, if they grounded all FI in ally, and had everyone send at one planet, still provided ult wouldn't find out b4 etc. etc.

That won't happen as no defence vs.. ult CO - in a war where defending vs. ult is the top priority, would ring a bell or two - and the sheer amount of deffleets needed for the fleetcatch to be a success would still mean huge xp lands for ult planets who still got lower value.

Maybe when bf reach 40k roids it's feasible to try, not before, and tbh most likely not at all.
Send FR/DE to attack Ults to land, force recalls.
Well force either FC or land choice for Ult planets, defending anything at all except Ult is stupid.
Though Ace might close them for farming