User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 07:32   #51
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
oh dear god :\
i was so happy to finally get rid of that thread :P
Why?

It supported human rights for every ship to have a toilet!
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:18   #52
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I remember conversations about quantum physics on #planetarion, before #lounge was created. Also random 3 am talks with Sandsnake in #lounge.

Damn I've been here for a long time. I regged an account on the new boards, like, a week after their creation but never used it (if you can't guess which one it is, seek help) our of a strange fear of being branded a freak.

Is it abnormal that I remember the first thread I posted in (US vs. UK), the coordinates or my r1 planet (6:1:6), and the score I had at the end of the round (2.317.674)?

Yeah, I thought so too.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:22   #53
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, so many people I've not seen for a while like \Assassin\, CrAzYcHiKn, Mangobreeder, Minaru, Mista_Cool, Scavenger, Monkeh, Snej, Jonka, sparc_ofs_olarix, _Summoner_, ObliviaN, Frag-, Athan, m1nion, Scum-Person, decoy, Fido_Grey, Bherserk, JoBrat, appel__, Joker, Marl_boro, Ugly_Bob, Nik-W, [-Euphoria-], [Bobthefish], miztic, Obiwan (AKA Obi-Work, Obi-Home), Rye`, Esteanil, timpayne, Messiah (Rawr!).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:25   #54
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The ascii sig-pic craze was x2.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 09:31   #55
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
The ascii sig-pic craze was x2.
then jj enacted the 10-line sig rule.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:24   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
On another note, I take pride on being here for 2 1/2 years, and never being 'in', or part of an 'in' crowd.
well i didn't mean being part of an in crowd... i meant 'in' as in being generally accepted in the pa community. i've noticed for some people it's hard to gain acceptance at first. most 'newbies' are ridiculed for a long time before they do something that makes people accept them as a PA player.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:54   #57
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
it was cooler when there was only 20 of us.. then the **** hit the fan.. and then people started inviting their friends.. and then other people came cause they wanted to be cool..
I don't think anyone thought you were 'cool'. Being cool on the internet is an oxymoron anyway!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:02   #58
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
heh
i never said i was cool
i said IT was cooler (ie the room)

:rolleyes:
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:25   #59
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
and then other people came cause they wanted to be cool..
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:26   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
They'd be wrong?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:59   #61
Aryn
Happy

i hang out with the cool people.. i still never said that i myself am cool :P

though it is a bit chilly in this room
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 18:00   #62
Aryn
Happy

actually.. another piece of nostalgia..

my 'little bro' titus (not the current titus on irc)... i haven't seen him in over a year now i miss my little bro
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 18:15   #63
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
I don't remember what colour socks I'm wearing without checking
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 18:20   #64
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah, sneaking into 'the secret room' and idling untill someone kicked you was funny... Harassing people over IRC was fun too.

[I'm post 69, yeah!]

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:10   #65
Aryn
Happy

rawr xee
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:23   #66
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
When rpers got our own board

The 'lightening bolt' thread

When custom ranks were given to the masses
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:03   #67
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Favourite GD moment?

June 2000 to about March 2001 or so.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 20:05   #68
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My favourite moment is .....

I don't really know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 01:02   #69
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i just remembered another one

Nodrog hacking Lantadors account
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 03:59   #70
Aryn
Happy

'burp' pages springing up and watching the people freak out on irc.