User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:39   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Comic] PA Disaster

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:44   #2
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
WEBsweeper Notice
PAGE BLOCKED AND LOGGED - offensive language or sexual content detected.

God damn stupid websweeper at work :-/ Take a screenshot and upload as a jpg im bored
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:48   #3
Šiscorporation

#5 was funny
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:53   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
It's been too long since we had a Kura comic and I can't remember who the 'close thread delete user' person is
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:56   #5
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
yeah #5 was, the main disaster punchline lacked a little i thought.

WHy dont you get your own site and make your own characters and gain some geek-cred.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:57   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
It's been too long since we had a Kura comic and I can't remember who the 'close thread delete user' person is
Jboy
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:58   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
#5 supported.

the triple P system should be introduced in PA soonishly. Imagine the possibilities of 2 cents per post fee.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 09:59   #8
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
yeah #5 was, the main disaster punchline lacked a little i thought.

WHy dont you get your own site and make your own characters and gain some geek-cred.

Kura should indeed do that.

Kura for geek!
what's the worst that can happen?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:03   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
Kura should indeed do that.

Kura for geek!
what's the worst that can happen?
the worst?

we all religiously check his site every day and read his latest updates.

#phnx
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:06   #10
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
the worst?

we all religiously check his site every day and read his latest updates.
Thereby forcing him to buy more bandwidth \o/

That'd be fun, actually. I somehow think he can't be arsed, though..
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:07   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Please note that i actually own Kurashima.Co.Uk , ive just never done anything with it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:09   #12
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Please note that i actually own Kurashima.Co.Uk , ive just never done anything with it.
Then get to it FFS!
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:10   #13
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
well what are you waiting for. Go to it. NOW NOW MOVE SOLDIER.

Im going out, and when i return i expect to see your new site fully operational, and unable to be destroyed by two little balls of light in a small hole.

#phnx
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:04   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nice!

And do the geeky thing.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:53   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the character for Nodrog changed...
and where did Muslim say anything funny?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:48   #16
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point
"Time to introduce "Pay per Post" i think ....."

PLD