User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 15:44   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
LOTR trailer music.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the music in the lotr trailer for the two towers was pretty amazing. I spent many days looking for a correct version and eventually tracked it down to this website.
They had to take it down though or face a lawsuit.

Anyway, its fking ace and originally by mozart so I figured I'd put it up here. Its 6 megs but 100% worth the download.

Download it here
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:30   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!1

(Seriously, i loved that music)
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:35   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

Cheers ParraCida
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:37   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
yeah thanks P.C.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:28   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Para.

YOU FKING ROCK FS!

Ta.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:13   #6
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
ta man, i was looking for that
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:16   #7
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
finished downloading and am now listening to it on repeat :-// I cant get enough of it.

Big thanx to you parra.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:23   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
sticky.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:28   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thank YOU mister!
I have been looking for that.
You just made my day!

/me hands ParraCida a cookie and a medal.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 13:08   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
just bumping it

(I know bad me but people apparantly like the music and they arent gonna find it way down there)
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 13:14   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ParraCida, I want your babies.

Being a poor student however, I also want your money so I will shortly be on the phone to negotiate a reward with a certain cineamatography company.

Just kidding.

Until next week, when I have to find £250 from somewhere.

Unread 3 Jan 2003, 13:15   #12
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
/me gives parracida a big slobbery kiss

THANK YOU!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 14:56   #13
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
ta
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 17:13   #14
net_demonUK

Do any of you know where to get the music that was used in the fellowship of the ring trailers?
Unread 4 Jan 2003, 01:07   #15
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

Cheers ParraCida

"You Crazy Dutch Basterd"
Dr Evil GoldMember

Last edited by BLACK_OPPS; 4 Jan 2003 at 01:13.
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote